Other Hobby Sites

• Old-T
  • 10-20-2017, 10:14 AM
Is 411 worth the fee? Originally Posted by ddnutz
As with almost every question, the answer is, "It depends". For me it has been overwhelmingly worth it.

It really depends on what ladies you are looking to see, and where. The more you travel--so the more you are looking to meet ladies in different locations, especially places you do not travel to very often, the more it is worth.

But even without much travel, it has made screening vastly easier for me, and it has let me get some insights on the ladies I would not otherwise have had. This has resulted in me meeting some women I probably otherwise would have not met, and passing on a couple I otherwise would have gone to see.

If you stay mostly in the same area, and see a small number of ladies on a regular basis, and already have a solid screening portfolio, then it is less useful to you.

Over the years I have saved enough via P411 discounts to pay for the membership several times over, but that is a secondary or tertiary reason to join.
I fully agree.. he's a constant crab. He put me on forever moderation because I was supposedly disagreeing with another member's review. So now I just go there to take and no longer share. Originally Posted by Warrenajeffers
Agree. I was a senior member there - got banned permanently and was given no explanation of why. It seems as though admin could have reprimanded or warned me and gave the reason for that action but obviously chose not to and went directly to banned and I honestly do not see where I did anything that should lead to banishment. I do still share via pm with some members because we had developed trust during my time as a contributing member that continues.
Terrible shame that the hook has to resort to subsisting on that shithole.
Whatever happened with the Slixa site ? Why did it die off ?
Does TOB cover Texas to any extent? Originally Posted by tucson

Yes, but not much activity in the section. There are a few ads though
If you are looking for ElleW try the gbbgclubny.com site.
Adultsearch is another site I've used... just like any other some are better than others depending on the area
I'll try and be brief with this. Mods if this is an issue or I'm violating any rules please feel to chime in or shoot me a PM. I've been a member on two of the hobby sites in the area though I'm a more frequent poster on this as opposed to the other. There was a certain leech poster who dedicated 100% of his first 4 posts to inquiring about two chicks. Personally I don't have a problem with it but it's rather taboo on the other site. After being chewed out by OTHER members for asking but not giving intel this ass-wipe decided to copy and paste the RoS of one of our ECCIE member's carefully and informative review and post it passing it off as his own. Loki called him out on the plagiarism and he responded with some bullshit excuse that he had the SAME experience and he substituted a few sentences with his own. I simply stated that all he had to do was post a 4 sentence review or simply state that he had a experience that was similar to a review on another site. I go to see if there's any updates on any of the area threads and guess what? Poor ole August Black is banned with no reason why and no forseeable return date. I'm about 99.9% sure that at no point did I mention ECCIE by name in my post yet I got banned. This just proves what I, WarrenJeffers, & a few others said a few weeks ago. The admin of that site is an asshole.

Long live ECCIE & FUCK that "other site." (Shit I better not get banned for this post)
That was some petty bullshit on his part. I read what you wrote and saw no problem with it.
A2 is a fucking dick!!
That was some petty bullshit on his part. I read what you wrote and saw no problem with it. Originally Posted by pikelbouldershoulder
A2 is a fucking dick!! Originally Posted by Warrenajeffers
He's a tool. He's gonna approve the comment then turn around and drop the hammer to stroke his microscopic ego. Probably got kicked outta school because he clearly sees no issue with plagiarism. Gotta love when an admin reprimands posters from name-calling and insults then turns around and refers to the board members as "assholes." That board has been going to the wolves for the last few months so good riddance.

Oh and to the crab that copied and pasted the RoS from ECCIE here's a big "FUCK YOU" for being a lurker and trying to gain credibility from another member's valuable review 🖕🏾🖕🏾
Considering I posted commenting on it as well I'm surprised. That's shitty. There's no evidence on the thread showing it happened. I also prefer this site, but each has their merits.
There is another site?
Fuckin sweet.
Gbbgclubny.com has lots of Syracuse info 😉