Dorthy_Monroe's last points issued: an objective assessment.

Well you see, dorfy got banned. She had racked up a stack of points previously when NYr pointed her to her 90 day ban. Someone asked NYr if he knew Dorfy was banned and he said he knew, he was the one that pointed her.

Some are crying foul at the last points and want to "escalate" NYr's mod powers to the IKKY owners for review.
Others say so fucking what.

Some think you must agree with them completely or you're a bad person for meddling in women's business.
Why the fuck is this thread always on fucking top?? Shit, man. Dorothy's cool people and all, but, what the fuck is everybody STILL talking about in this!?!

49 fucking pages? Really?? About what? Seriously.

When's she due back, btw?
But us non-modtards have no say in the matter, we're just having fun. I agree to triple down on dorfys ban would be idiocy. But, as this thread is about NYr, he has elected (rightly IMO) not to participate in this thread. Originally Posted by corona
You are having your say right here in this threAD. Perhaps you mean to say that you have no influence. While it is not my intent to put words in your mouth, I would disagree with that assumption.
Why the fuck is this thread always on fucking top?? Shit, man. Dorothy's cool people and all, but, what the fuck is everybody STILL talking about in this!?!

49 fucking pages? Really?? About what? Seriously.

When's she due back, btw? Originally Posted by Randall Creed
because the points that banned her were handed out after warning multiple posters, then NYR banned ONLY dorthy....nobody else......because he hates loud mouthed whores and that made him feel like a man and he wanted to make an example of her.......that's why nobody else was pointed....so all his defenders can say what they want but he took it upon himself to brag about pointing her to banville.....no mod here posts that kind of bragging shit....he needs to be held to account.....hes not above his deeds
But it's okay to mess up by speculating about medical conditions...???

Now THAT would have been an enforceable infraction if you had been warned against medical speculation, because at least it is explicitly written in the guidelines... Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Same can be said about you by mentioning ADD,,,The guidelines are there to protect privacy and to prevent an escalation in a fight,,,Conversing about health conditions isn't necessarily an infraction as long as it isn't used to attack a member of eccie. It's like a member talking about his aching back to another member.
  • BLM69
  • 05-05-2016, 08:23 AM
what the fuck is everybody STILL talking about in this!?!

49 fucking pages? Really?? About what? Seriously. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
Some are hoping things will change Don't hold your breath people
You are having your say right here in this threAD. Perhaps you mean to say that you have no influence. While it is not my intent to put words in your mouth, I would disagree with that assumption. Originally Posted by dearhunter
dh, you are absolutely correct. Any of us can have our "say". I meant that us non-modtard types have no influence.
because the points that banned her were handed out after warning multiple posters, then NYR banned ONLY dorthy....nobody else......because he hates loud mouthed whores and that made him feel like a man and he wanted to make an example of her.......that's why nobody else was pointed....so all his defenders can say what they want but he took it upon himself to brag about pointing her to banville.....no mod here posts that kind of bragging shit....he needs to be held to account.....hes not above his deeds Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Nyr did not ban her, per his own admission, he issued the points that cause her to be banned on point totals, there is a difference. Going by what deerhunter said about him issuing points ONLY to Dorthy and no one else who ignored or did not adhere to a mod's post to stay on topic in the other thread, and he should know, was Nyr wrong? Maybe, and you can state your opinion about it, but in the end, there is nothing anyone can do about it.

As has been established, there is different lengths of rope each member gets from the mods when it comes to forum guideline violations and right or wrong, it would appear that Dorthy has been given a very short rope.
Zzzzzzzz
dh, you are absolutely correct. Any of us can have our "say". I meant that us non-modtard types have no influence. Originally Posted by corona
corona, the number of modtards following this thread would surprise you. That is proof of your influence. It does not guarantee that your say will win the day.

A thread is like a tapestry. It is the sum of all of its parts. You influence that sum with your participation.
Nyr did not ban her, per his own admission, he issued the points that cause her to be banned on point totals, there is a difference. Going by what deerhunter said about him issuing points ONLY to Dorthy and no one else who ignored or did not adhere to a mod's post to stay on topic in the other thread, and he should know, was Nyr wrong? Maybe, and you can state your opinion about it, but in the end, there is nothing anyone can do about it.

As has been established, there is different lengths of rope each member gets from the mods when it comes to forum guideline violations and right or wrong, it would appear that Dorthy has been given a very short rope. Originally Posted by davidfree986
Well said David, my thoughts exactly.
I know he posted, exactly once; I've read it, have you? Based on your ludicrous statements, it would appear you haven't. Originally Posted by corona
Yes, on the road. Wiff no internets. And no way to get to the internets. For weeks and shit.

You can't be this willfully ignorant. Originally Posted by corona
No, but apparently you are. He's playing games. Carry on though.

But it's okay to mess up by speculating about medical conditions...??? Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Kinda what I was thinking.

Some think you must agree with them completely or you're a bad person for meddling in women's business. Originally Posted by corona
No, that's not what I said. I said moderators moderate for for pussy currency. I said some moderate for power over pussy - messing in women's business. I said I think NYr is the later type of mod. Others have said the same thing. YOU said you meddle in women's business because you are a trick. I do not agree with that. You are a consumer for being a trick. You are messy and messing in women's business for continuing to fight for unfair, male oversight of women. THAT is what I said.

Why the fuck is this thread always on fucking top?? Originally Posted by Randall Creed
A few messy men are keeping it alive. They like overt, male oversight over women and their sexuality.

Shit, man. Dorothy's cool people and all, Originally Posted by Randall Creed
She is.

but, what the fuck is everybody STILL talking about in this!?! Originally Posted by Randall Creed
See above.

49 fucking pages? Really?? About what? Seriously. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
Messy men.

When's she due back, btw? Originally Posted by Randall Creed
About sixty days.

Same can be said about you by mentioning ADD,,, Originally Posted by TheCat'sMeow
Members can mention their own conditions. Other members cannot.

Conversing about health conditions isn't necessarily an infraction as long as it isn't used to attack a member of eccie. Originally Posted by TheCat'sMeow
You are wrong. One cannot causally mention an illness, affliction or condition of any member. It can be identifying and it can prevent affect a woman's business or a man's hobby chances.

Some are hoping things will change Don't hold your breath people Originally Posted by BLM69
The death of mods is usually slow.

A thread is like a tapestry. It is the sum of all of its parts. You influence that sum with your participation. Originally Posted by dearhunter
He knows this. It's why he continues to participate despite his broken record memes.

The Mighty Davefree and the guy with the toilet avatar are having a convo unto themselves.
A thread is like a tapestry. It is the sum of all of its parts. You influence that sum with your participation. Originally Posted by dearhunter
A thread is like a tapestry; but a tapestry is made of thread.

corona, the number of modtards following this thread would surprise you. That is proof of your influence. It does not guarantee that your say will win the day.

You (and other mods/mgmt) have stated modtard/mgmt discussions are private; by design. The results of any mgmt reviews of mod actions are private as well; including any "escalation" process (assuming there even is one).

My stance is that us regulars are out of the loop on purpose. Frankly, it's none of our fucking business. Some people accept that, others refuse.

IMO Armature should stop meddling in mod/mgmt business.
Blah, blah, blah ... Originally Posted by armature
Thunderfuck!