Star Wars , Bond, Moby Dick and other holiday Blockbusters

Guardians of Galaxy 2 was worth watching twice for me. First time in IMAX then regular 2D. 4 decent trailers at the end if your into waiting for the credits.

• cr76
  • 05-07-2017, 11:05 AM
Guardians of Galaxy 2 was worth watching twice for me. First time in IMAX then regular 2D. 4 decent trailers at the end if your into waiting for the credits.

Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
I enjoyed guardians - just didn;t think it was as good as the original - but the end got me. I wont spoil it , but the sequence of "memories" tore me up.
Aliens Covenant was a good sequel to Promethus. Curious is Ridley Scott trying to change the Aliens origins?

• Trey
  • 05-22-2017, 06:08 AM
I love aliens but found covenant lacking. The last part was not believable to me. I just can't see not running a check on that android. Also it was just a setup for the next story. If Prometheus and covenant are prior events to the original aliens movies. Where the fuck is that guy going now? LV-426?
  • cr76
  • 05-27-2017, 07:42 AM
I love aliens but found covenant lacking. The last part was not believable to me. I just can't see not running a check on that android. Also it was just a setup for the next story. If Prometheus and covenant are prior events to the original aliens movies. Where the fuck is that guy going now? LV-426? Originally Posted by Trey
Yes - I thought Covenant was decent - but I agree Trey. That's the problem with prequels - you still have to catch up the thebfuture A so we still need to know

Who set the signal, how did the engineer end up in oregnated on Lv-426. The wetland companynhasnt merged to become wetland yutani. The Queen issues (as you pointed out)
  • cr76
  • 05-27-2017, 07:44 AM
Baywatch sucked - but I would eat Alex Ddaddario , Priyanka Chopra, and Kelly rohrbachs ass for a Sunday brunch meal if I could.

Pirates was ok - better then other ones - just still not as good as the original
Saw Pirates last night. I guess they are done with the series. Had a good run.
  • cr76
  • 06-01-2017, 06:06 AM
did you sit through the credits?

An old foe has returned
  • cr76
  • 06-02-2017, 11:01 PM
anyone seen Wonder Woman yet - gal gadot I would def DATO
Seen Wonder Woman last night. Movie was so so for a DC movie. It had a different origin story then what I've been used to from the comics so I guess that explains why no invisible jet but who knows that may yet come. The actress playing her is one fine specimen.
  • cr76
  • 06-08-2017, 08:20 PM
Wonder Woman I thought was awesome and D.C. May not be down for the count - although justice league is still up in the air
  • cr76
  • 06-10-2017, 10:23 PM
The mummy 3D - sucked but i would still have mad sex with Sofia Boutella even if she was an undead unholy egyptian princess. tom, youve done so much better, what were you thinking???
The mummy 3D - sucked but i would still have mad sex with Sofia Boutella even if she was an undead unholy egyptian princess. Originally Posted by cr76
Mediocre movie at best but damn that was one yummy mummy

WW was ok but nothing special other than Gal herself, in her trench coat is fine as can be.

Remove both the leading ladies from either of those two movies and I probably would of hated them.
  • cr76
  • 06-10-2017, 10:53 PM
Sofia Boutella is all kinds of awesome and cant wait to see her get it on with Charlize theron in Atomic blonde next month -
  • cr76
  • 06-18-2017, 02:25 PM
Rough Night was supringly decent - Zoe kravitz , and scar jo are sexy as hell. Demi Moore still got it as a sexed up milf.

It was funny - cliches but funny