TRUMP 2020 U.S.A.

And you have to wonder why dugout donny had to run to a basement.
Big of Biden not to knock him on that one.
But that is something trump is not good at all about: being magnanimous.
Yeah, I heard that the Dems are hoping that Biden will stay down there too. I think it was Joe Rogan who said "if only Biden didn't have to come up from the basement, he might win." Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Newest poll out today by Siena College, one of the top-rated polling companies in the country based on their past accuracy.

N.C. -- Biden +9
Florida -- Biden +6
Michigan -- Biden +11
Pa. -- Biden +10
Arizona -- Biden +7
Wisconsin -- Biden +11

This is only 1 poll and there is still slightly over 4 months before election day but right now there is little for Trump supporters to point to as positives other than "Remember 2016".

Joe can sit back and watch Trump continue to destroy himself with references to the "Kung flu" virus and comments on scaling back testing. Remember, Trump said the virus would be gone as soon as the weather got warmer.

Trump has to do SOMETHING to reverse the trend. Unfortunately for him, he only knows how to campaign to his base supporters. He does little to try and convince others to vote for him.
Yeah, I heard that the Dems are hoping that Biden will stay down there too. I think it was Joe Rogan who said "if only Biden didn't have to come up from the basement, he might win." Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
LOL only you would quote Joe Rogan, that brainless blob of semen has trouble putting together 3 words in a row.. lol
Trump has to do SOMETHING to reverse the trend. Unfortunately for him, he only knows how to campaign to his base supporters. He does little to try and convince others to vote for him. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
In my humble opinion. The only good thing that Trump has done is getting rid of Hillary Clinton. And even that is in doubt if she manages to be in Biden's ticket.

Heaven knows what he will do to reverse his downhill trend but I am very scared.
In my humble opinion. The only good thing that Trump has done is getting rid of Hillary Clinton. And even that is in doubt if she manages to be in Biden's ticket.

Heaven knows what he will do to reverse his downhill trend but I am very scared. Originally Posted by foxnews69
The Clinton for VP notion is just another in a long line of right wing paranoid delusional conspiracy theories. The right needs to quit bloviating over that.

The only thing Trump can do to reverse the trend is to resign now and take his gang of cronies with him.
The Clinton for VP notion is just another in a long line of right wing paranoid delusional conspiracy theories. The right needs to quit bloviating over that.

The only thing Trump can do to reverse the trend is to resign now and take his gang of cronies with him. Originally Posted by BJonesBaby
For the longest time Ellen and others expected Hillary to be the Democratic POTUS candidate. Didn't happen. Now others believe Hillary will be the VP candidate. Won't happen. In mMy opinion it will be Warren, Harris, Demings, or Rice.
For the longest time Ellen and others expected Hillary to be the Democratic POTUS candidate. Didn't happen. Now others believe Hillary will be the VP candidate. Won't happen. In mMy opinion it will be Warren, Harris, Demings, or Rice. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Please let it be pocahontas or kamila the whore!
Please God!
It doesn't matter. It could be Bozo the Clown. Chump and all the Chumpettes are history. You can take your grievance and angst and start crying and whining now. It's over.
It doesn't matter. It could be Bozo the Clown. Chump and all the Chumpettes are history. You can take your grievance and angst and start crying and whining now. It's over. Originally Posted by sportfisherman
lolling
Please let it be pocahontas or kamila the whore!
Please God! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Expect the racism and misogyny to continue ratcheting up from the Trump campaign and reality deniers. Regardless, I expect whomever Biden picks to be the Vice President and president of the Senate. Thank God!
Oh ye of little faith - I don't know what to say to you except - don't underestimate Trump - he may be down but he ain't out. My man is just getting the ball rolling.
I hope he won’t be rolling that ball down a long, steep ramp.
...btw Ellen, when are you going to say the President lied about Mexico paying for the Wall?

Last year, I firmly countered every post you had trying to support it. Ended when you said political promises are not met at times and I showed you that Obama had delivered on his politcal promise that were practically an inverse of Trumps (i.e. Trump failed the great majority of the time on his promises and Obama delivered a great majority of time on his.)

If that isn't a damn near causal relationship to lying, I don't know what is. Originally Posted by Precious_b
Still waiting on those "shovel ready projects." How did Solyndra work out?
Expect the racism and misogyny to continue ratcheting up from the Trump campaign and reality deniers. Regardless, I expect whomever Biden picks to be the Vice President and president of the Senate. Thank God! Originally Posted by BJonesBaby
Oh the misogyny! Oh the racism"

In your book, anyone that disagrees with you is racist.
And you have to wonder why dugout donny had to run to a basement.
Big of Biden not to knock him on that one.
But that is something trump is not good at all about: being magnanimous. Originally Posted by Precious_b
You DO realize that Secret Service protocol is for any sitting President to go to the bunker when the White House is threatened like that, right?