the *OFFICIAL* welcome back TARA thread!

• DSK
  • 10-20-2015, 06:57 PM
So, are we allowed to welcome her back, again, in 90 days or whatever it is? Enquiring minds want to know. Originally Posted by Boltfan
I believe you may welcome her back after 29 days of continuous service to the community, but I'm not sure. However, considering we are talking about welcoming back Tara, then it is on topic and likely permissible.
I believe you may welcome her back after 29 days of continuous service to the community, but I'm not sure. However, considering we are talking about welcoming back Tara, then it is on topic and likely permissible. Originally Posted by DSK
WELCOME ~~~~ BACK ~~~~
I believe you may welcome her back after 29 days of continuous service to the community, but I'm not sure. However, considering we are talking about welcoming back Tara, then it is on topic and likely permissible. Originally Posted by DSK
This was more a question to NYr who made a post with a directive that still hasn't been clearly defined. Gotta ask.
Ok, I can't stand it. This huge fan club and not one member willing to help a girl out.
It's & not @, sweetheart.
Ok, I can't stand it. This huge fan club and not one member willing to help a girl out.
It's & not @, sweetheart. Originally Posted by daty/o
what does one need to help Tara out?? i'm down... I see three or four stalkers, like doug dfw, that cant let her post anything without stalking her posts, and some other Fan's that want to challenge her every post.........its pretty sad, I have never had the privilege of meeting Tara, but i'm hard pressed to figure out why you all treat her the way you do......weak...bitches
WELCOME ~~~~ BACK ~~~~ Originally Posted by eng
Thanks doll. You 2
I'll probably regret it, but I'm taking the "Over" this time. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
We all knew it wasn't going to last forever; still, my 'Over' bet paid off big-time, this time.

I'll be ready to bump this thread again when Tara returns, yet again.
Welcome back Tara along with your mandles. Glad to have you here.
Welcome back, Tara. We wouldn't want you to get banned again, so please try not to post anything too cunty. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
What he said.
Welcome back...again !
Returning from her extended vacation. Well rested and ready to go.
Dam its good to be back on this crazy site. Ive missed all you mother fuckers.
Awe.. Welcome back, looks like you started eating solid food again.