YummyMarie: a place for her random ideas, thoughts, and musings

Liliana is just another tease, and taintless, too.
Liliana is just another tease, and taintless, too. Originally Posted by pyramider
You're wrong there...I've seen the taint and inspected it thoroughly. A tease maybe...but tainting less??? NO
So I saw Star Trek last night and really enjoyed it I was on the edge of my seat throughout most of it. Couldn't lean too far forward cause the popcorn would have fallen off my lap and THAT would have been a tragedy.
Star Trek was amazing. I enjoyed it more than the last one.
Let the force be with you.
I have yet to see the other one and the originals. That's next on the plan after going to see the great gatsby. Tonight is a graduation celebration for a friend...so I'm headed out. Trying to wake up to conquer the night!!!
If I can walk half a mile through a construction area in 5.5 inch high heels...and STILL look good when I arrive...

I CAN DO ANYTHING!!! ROAR!!! LMAO!!!
And a very good evening to you!

Where can Setty take you?

I have my own own meme...I feel sooo SPECIAL!!!
And a very good evening to you!

Where can Setty take you?

Originally Posted by setman
To the most interesting destination in the world please :-)
Had a fantastic time last night. The weather is nice today. Perfect day to let the munchkins out of their cage. Dare I take them to a public eatery and put their domesticism to the test? Wish me luck as I think I shall!
I just read some of the comments posted on my latest review. I feel so blessed to have such kind words said about me. I sincerely love what I do
Had a fantastic time last night. The weather is nice today. Perfect day to let the munchkins out of their cage. Dare I take them to a public eatery and put their domesticism to the test? Wish me luck as I think I shall! Originally Posted by YummyMarie

Just do not forget to bring the tazer and pepper spray in case they act out.
The munchkins did well...the only thing needed was a mountain of napkins to combat their obsession with ketchup and paw painting.