Ban-a-palooza 2015! (someone had to do it)

Two new additions to the list, funny story but I'll let you be the judge.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1422043
pxmcc & KMLWA
Seems they were making plans to "visit" an unfriendly pimp with nothing good in mind. That's what PMs are for people. Not open forum. Geeez Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
Good job. You found them. Except it's not "them" it's "him." Both handles are the same person having a discussion with himself on the open board. Which makes it all the more hilarious.
almost as funny as this?

naw, funnier.
The list is easy to update if observant people just note the bannees or provide a link to the thread.

I wonder if wreckshop's count is low.
Good job. You found them. Except it's not "them" it's "him." Both handles are the same person having a discussion with himself on the open board. Which makes it all the more hilarious. Originally Posted by CarolineDavenport
What about his other handles though?
Good job. You found them. Except it's not "them" it's "him." Both handles are the same person having a discussion with himself on the open board. Which makes it all the more hilarious. Originally Posted by CarolineDavenport
He's always been an odd one.
  • WTF
  • 06-29-2015, 06:31 PM
9 fucking votes? I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

• WTF
  • 06-29-2015, 06:33 PM
He's always been an odd one. Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus
He was an odd one trying to be an even two.
.double post.
Plenty of odd to go around with that one... enough for a dozen or so I reckon. I wouldn't doubt another one of his personalities makes a show soon enough. That boy, sicker than Cybill.
9 fucking votes? I don't know whether to laugh or cry. Originally Posted by WTF
If it makes you feel better, I voted for ya buddy. Of course I thought the winner was going to get an extended ban-cation. Oh well, welcome back.
Today's update is brought to you by the latest episode of Whore Wars. A couple of traveling providers while visiting our fair city finally had enough of each other and unleashed their drama here. angeleyez86 posted an alert alleging her former partner was recently busted and on the run, while in the same breath alleged she was also cooperating with LE. How can you be cooperating and running at the same time makes no sense to me. But before it was done, she also made some medical speculations of a nasty nature. Needles to say, our mod squad was quick to react and put a halt to all that. Furthermore, when I went to look back for the thread, it was gone. Not the first time I've seen threads deleted, but it's rare. And just as well, it was a toxic "she said, she said" and no good was ever to come of it.
This one, my favorite, as I love a good conspiracy theory. I even crafted a brand new tin foil hat cuz you gotta have fresh foil to get the best signal from out of the ethers.
The lovely Jemma Martin was BANNED for no apparent reason. Was this the work of the Chinese Tourism Bureau? Or the work of Dog Eaters International? We wait for the ransom note and keep hobby funds ready to pay for her release. Apparently her last few threADs caused quite a stink in the Asian Community and bound to cause international ramifications. Stay tuned for further updates as we wait for what could be the wrath of Red China.

(--start list!--)
note: 2 additions both providers, now that doesn't happen often. Fuck'tards outnumber the Hook'tards almost 3:1. Another rare occurrence.

the banished of 2015
(recording started - 04/12/15)

(1) Sonya
(1) freakilicious
(1) Alyssa XOXO
(2) Anna Star
(1) Dorthy_Monroe
(1) LuckOfTheOrient
(1) tayresse04
(1) The Player
(2) wreckshop
(1) WTF
(2) Bombay
(1) KaitlynDior
(1) Dynomite Joe
(1) LatinaMoxie *
(1) Tony Gambino
(1) Champagne Brown
(1) citizen44
(1) SweetDulce
(1) RebeccaHillcroft
(1) hou_tx_mm
(1) mikeinaction
(1) FrenchToast
(1) rockerrick
(1) ilikefun
(1) Jericho99
(2) steven_1987
(2) Domino96 **
(1) Lola Bunz
(1) puscpounder**
(1) pmxcc
(1) KMLWA
(1) Jemma Martin

* numbers indicate number of times banned. total members = 30 (providers = 13)

Local Short Timers OR non-TX Honorary Additions by special requests
(no other statistics maintained)

Doove (NY)
Cami Cox
haleysnow
letsplai
Txtallstr8
Roxane
siberia (LA)
brainreset
Street Fire
nat
lovingintx
MonicaLaLaday
mikeA77
bigdickforwhitey
ecc2015
Hoodlum Lover
Domino2496 **
BrookesBlisscipline
me chupo bien **
angeleyez86

List Fun Festival Facts:
  • Dorthy_Monroe: voted favorite banned and 1st confirmed drunk ban
  • Doove: 1st non-Texan ban addition sparking sub list addition
  • LatinaMoxie: 1st known overturned ban of the year.
  • Hoodlum Lover: fastest account creation to ban known
  • Domino96: 1st known solo member 2 account ban-1st main list/sub list ban, also puscpounder, me chupo bien. Double handle, double ban. (sametime)
  • Pistolero: 1st list deleter (shooter? 1st time list ban?)
  • steven_1987: 1st account to upgrade from sub list to main list with 2nd ban
feel free to copy, update, correct, and keep the list running. be interesting to see the total. (updated: 07/06/15)

(--end list!--)

Don't get to thinking I'm going to start running this thing, I'm only filing in until OP recovers from his hangover.
Hobby On

Would also like to take this time took welcome back WTF & Stinky Fingers. And anyone else coming back from their Ban-cation
I was perusing the reviews and ran across this gem. While there's no admittance to the festival, this one definitely deserves an honorable mention. BSC rub and tug girl rants for 6 pages. Holy Tebow this is hilarious.
MUST READ STUFF.
Seriously you don't want to miss this.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1367939
Enjoy

The lovely Jemma Martin was BANNED for no apparent reason.
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
Oh, there was a reason...
Oh there's always a reason.
Being BSC is not in violation of the guidelines obviously. This place would be a Ghost Town if that were the case. If the true reason were known, that would kill any conspiracy theory, and where's the fun in that? My first thought was the Chinese were insulted by her post, threatening the popularity of their fun filled dog eating festival... Leading to her being kidnapped.
But the magic 8 Ball says, "Not Likely".
The T/F Fedora is coming up blank as well. So the search for the perfect conspiracy continues.
Anybody out there have any ideas?
Here's 2 ideas...

1. You're not doing her (Jemma) any favors by speculating and inviting others to speculate on how/why she was banned.
2.No one really gives a shit why Jemma is banned; she's had some hellafied meltdowns in her day so this was merely a bang-snap compared to the atom bombs of the past. She'll be back soon.

Ol girl in the thread you lincked (BSC) is probably just one violation away from a 90 day ban. Now if she mentioned something from the ROS she'd have been gone like yesterday's fart. You only get so many points... ijs