Get your Nerd on! (And I'll form... the head!)

Val, luv, iffin' you were easy, as you say, why do cross your legs when nekkid on the video. Some of us like lookin at the curtains while we watch the movie. Cheers !!
So anyone go to Space City Con this weekend? I heard it was pretty underwhelming...
So anyone go to Space City Con this weekend? I heard it was pretty underwhelming... Originally Posted by jbravo_123
I went and thought it wasn't great. The layout of the venue was pretty crappy, panels didn't happen when/where they were supposed to, and it generally felt very cramped with tables lining each side of most hallways.

The costumes were pretty cool - some I've seen before, some I haven't. I thought this Iron Man was pretty f-ing awesome:

(pic is from a Houston Press article: http://www.houstonpress.com/slidesho...3-40112639/#15)
I found this article to be cute in a sadistic kind of way.
http://whatculture.com/film/8-movie-...=zergnet_49411
Highlight for ghetto spoiler tags, since they don't exist here...?

Attack on Titan: I was thinking the female titan could be Annie, but I am not 100%. Could be Eren's sister or REAL mom. But all that blond hair....

Sunday Without God: That princess is BAD ASS but she is human? WTF! Ortus is an awesome city. We need to see more of that sexy witch that tears off people's body parts and makes weird rotating half people...

DG, are you watching Rozenmaiden, or is it too girly for you?
Highlight for ghetto spoiler tags, since they don't exist here...?

DG, are you watching Rozenmaiden, or is it too girly for you? Originally Posted by Liliana Vess
Attack on Titans:
Once AGAIN the Recon/Survey Corps suffers heavy loses. One step forward. Three back.
Abnormal/Abhorrent Titans are becoming more plentiful.
It's been mentioned that Titans hunt Human for game/sport so it really shouldn't be so surprising that after 500 years they figure out pack hunting.
Poor Sasha. Between her & Connie who'll get themselves killed 1st.

Sunday Without God:
So humans can't give birth but you can take five souls/body parts to make a new human??? OK. Plus it's born with cheater level knowledge.
Why are all great kingdoms built on a lie?! Ulla's human, but not a normal human.
We know Yuri's wife is dead, but the daughter.... the daughter...

No, I'm not watching RozenMaiden. Though this is probably my most Shoujo heavy watch season ever.
Oh. Yeah. Almost forgot the screenshots for the week.
A. Yay. Action off the back.
B. I said, "I'll call you......maybe."
C. Armin has bad taste in women.
D. God those Titans have bloated stomachs like starving Ethiopians.
D. God those Titans have bloated stomachs like starving Ethiopians. Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
They are full of HUMAN, MUAHAHA!!

Also, my money is on Connie (while crying).
GenCon in 2 days! Just gotta survive the work day today...
lol!
Survived yet another GenCon!

Played the usual MTG tournaments as well as some new games. High Command, the new WarMachine / Hordes card game by Privateer Press, was particularly fun (we bought a set of each game already).