Shayla's Prices Are About to Skyrocket

So Vic, as in Canuckvic, am I going to fall in love...will I need to guard my heart? I'm scared to meet Shayla, IMHO. Please proceed with advice...will she lay me down easily, or will she slam my head hard against the headboard and fuck me! Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
If you get past her blowjob, the headboard will be the last thing you have to worry about! Yep, guard your heart but it won't be love that will steal it, it'll be her finger nails ripping it out!

I'm afraid that all of my shit talkin' is now coming back to haunt me!
You know the spank 'at asss stuff...

The strip dances...

Rudely interrupting her "3-some/stripping"

Flirting with Ms. Green...in front of her at that...

The laughs...sometimes at her expense...

The lies I told SL about Shayla and I...

'Outting' the OP (posting his RL picture)...he's gone now...
I thinck i'twas too much for him, being "outted" like that, twasn't fair.

Posting Dilbert's RL picture too...twas much too much rudeness...

Well, Shayla knows it's all about HER. So, she can do with me as she likes too! I won't resist at all, even if it is 'nails to chest', digging deep (wouldn't be the first time, LMMFAOL!)

Bring it on SHAYLA, bring it!...
If you get past her blowjob, the headboard will be the last thing you have to worry about! Yep, guard your heart but it won't be love that will steal it, it'll be her finger nails ripping it out! Originally Posted by canuckvic
Arrrrrrr......

Well, Shayla knows it's all about HER. So, she can do with me as she likes too! I won't resist at all, even if it is 'nails to chest', digging deep (wouldn't be the first time, LMMFAOL!)

Bring it on SHAYLA, bring it!... Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Be careful what you wish for, she's not nicknamed the she devil by mistake - ijs

I'm afraid that all of my shit talkin' is now coming back to haunt me!

<snip>

Posting Dilbert's RL picture too...twas much too much rudeness...

Bring it on SHAYLA, bring it!... Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
eye didn't see that bonobo picture. so I'm a bonobo????
Damn, dilbert, that was fast...pics removed...Oh well, I still have them on email. And, NO! I will not PM them. Toughy on this one!!!(BTW, I was wrong, never wrote a review on this 2+hour fuckathon...kept it to myself)

That's what you get for forgetting...THIS IS SHAYLA'S THREAD! Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
sure you posted a pic that I did not have a chance to see. gone after one hour after posting 1 day ago.

can you say oink oink!!????
Back to our regularly scheduled programming.....

Go ahead punk... make my day!

Thank You SL Ahhhhhhhh........
sure you posted a pic that I did not have a chance to see. gone after one hour after posting 1 day ago.

can you say oink oink!!???? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
You're too slow dilbert, Shayla doesn't like it that slow, unless you are driving from behind !

Here's my daily, a.m. Shayla dance...mornin' Shayla!

TOP THAT DILBERT!
Interesting F.A.C.T., this thread has 727 posts, of which SL has 700 and Canuckvic has the other 27...LMMFAO!
Interesting F.A.C.T., this thread has 727 posts, of which SL has 700 and Canuckvic has the other 27...LMMFAO! Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)

Who me???

Who me???

Originally Posted by Still Looking
SL, you are beginning to scare me...I was going to post this very pic the other day but decided not to...me thincks we've both got Shayla on the brain!!!
i really really wanted to have her 1 time. you vic are a blessed man
If any of you want me to forward any messages to Shayla, just send me a pm and I'll make sure she gets it. Now SL throw another log on the fire it's getting low! Originally Posted by canuckvic
Review: I Finally Met Shayla AND I Can't Get Her Outta My Head...
Date: Last Night
Provider: Shayla from Calgary (Half-American/Half-Canadian)
Phone: In your dreams, muthafuckas
Email Address: Ifuckedshayla@shayla.com
URL / Website: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...34#post23908 34
City: BetweenHerLegs, Calgary
State: -
Address: Not to be disclosed per Shayla
Appointment Type: Other
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: -
Activities: Read ROS, GFEMax/PSEtouch
Session Length: PSE
Fee: PSE rate
Hair Color and Length: Dunno, forgot. But she's HOTTTxoxoxo
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Sexy as hell. She was Caucasian until she met me. Now she's mixed. LMAO!
Here's What Happened: Okay...I fell asleep last night and was awakened by a beautiful, just gorgeous woman. She whispered naughty desires into my ear...then began to seduce the Hell out of me!
I was awakened and realized the beauty in front of me, it's Shayla!!!...a doll, an angel, she wanted nothing more than to ravish me and she did...
As we were, as if lost high school lovers, we continued our song and dance until the sunrise.
Sexy thoughts, naughty dreams, only to awaken and realize, it twas only a dream! SHIT! I thought, but oh tonight, my Canadian goddess and I will re-unite.

HARD Dick Salute...Shayla's the Best!
Recommendation: Hell No! I don't recommend her for none of yall! She's mine!

Nice review Mijo, I think the fee should of read....... Priceless!!
Review: I Finally Met Shayla AND I Can't Get Her Outta My Head...
Date: Last Night
Provider: Shayla from Calgary (Half-American/Half-Canadian)
Phone: In your dreams, muthafuckas
Email Address: Ifuckedshayla@shayla.com
URL / Website: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...34#post23908 34
City: BetweenHerLegs, Calgary
State: -
Address: Not to be disclosed per Shayla
Appointment Type: Other
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: -
Activities: Read ROS, GFEMax/PSEtouch
Session Length: PSE
Fee: PSE rate
Hair Color and Length: Dunno, forgot. But she's HOTTTxoxoxo
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Sexy as hell. She was Caucasian until she met me. Now she's mixed. LMAO!
Here's What Happened: Okay...I fell asleep last night and was awakened by a beautiful, just gorgeous woman. She whispered naughty desires into my ear...then began to seduce the Hell out of me!
I was awakened and realized the beauty in front of me, it's Shayla!!!...a doll, an angel, she wanted nothing more than to ravish me and she did...
As we were, as if lost high school lovers, we continued our song and dance until the sunrise.
Sexy thoughts, naughty dreams, only to awaken and realize, it twas only a dream! SHIT! I thought, but oh tonight, my Canadian goddess and I will re-unite.

HARD Dick Salute...Shayla's the Best!
Recommendation: Hell No! I don't recommend her for none of yall! She's mine!

Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)

BABY FACE PALM!