Who do you miss?

^^^^^ I totally agree on Fancy. The first time I saw her I scheduled 2 hours and when I left I could not believe that it had been 4.
Heaven Shaw (got me off 3 times in an hour) and of course her (in)famous gang bang
Hosted by the gorgeous AddisonO and a fluffer.

Got things rolling. Crazy fun times.

Memories
Sexxy Katrina. Caroline Davenport.
I miss Heaven also, talented and friendly
I miss Pawglover.

Just her avatar is intoxicating.

That butt in a genie costume.

Miss her being active on the boards!
I miss Nordic Jag and CendellM. My besties!! (I haven't heard from them in awhile)
Luna. Not Luna of Houston, but the other Luna. Heard she got married.

Luna of Houston and her girls are missed too.
Heaven Shaw and fluffy bunny
Yeah, I just realized that I stayed way longer than the minimum 2 hours just to talk. She was not a clock watcher if she didnt have another appointment and she would let you know in advance if the schedule was tight. Very considerate.
Rockstar the Cockstar
  • er57
  • 02-03-2023, 07:46 AM
Michelle Sandra Bell and Hannah Heart! When those two-tag teamed, you better hold on!
  • er57
  • 02-03-2023, 07:47 AM
Ember Simmers was SEXY!! Catered to your fetish
^^^^^ I totally agree on Fancy. The first time I saw her I scheduled 2 hours and when I left I could not believe that it had been 4. Originally Posted by NordicJag
That's the way it is supposed to be and how smart providers build long term bonds. I despise clock watchers
I'm going to help you out Sir. It helps to spell the name out correctly Imani Carriera

https://preferred411.com/P332951 Originally Posted by Pitroom
God i use to go there every month. Luna was a little crazy back then but i wouldn't fuck her then, but her stable was always top notch. I had a decent time with a young girl there with braces. Can't remember her name. She is the only one that ever get 2 pops from me.
Ariel of Houston. Tiny little thing could take a pounding. Originally Posted by Deereman
I took her to London for one full week, business class. She broke my dick and couldn't walk for a month