Please don't push the ladies' boundaries.

If thehotnurse hook thinks that any one chick is responsible for dudes seeking bareback pussy she's either in denial or not aware of what is going on out there in hookerland.

I do understand how it's become a taboo topic and how it's so hard for those on both sides of the hooking equation to come to grips with, but barebacking is as common as dirt in the hooking world.

I'm sure plenty of people (hand-wringers) will continue to deny this but it's barely a topic for reasonable debate.

Plus the original point didn't even address barebacking. It's a sideshow is what it is.
You offer activities that are actively pursued by men who are of the pushy variety, who are known for trying to push women into the said activities, and then don't understand how you keep running into pushy guys trying to push activities that you dont offer? Maybe it's the chumming you're doing?

You offer activities that are actively pursued by men who are of the pushy variety, who are know for trying to push women into the said activities, and then don't understand how you keep running into pushy guys trying to push activities that you dont offer? Maybe it's the chumming you're doing?

. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
exactly......
No means no.
Doesn't matter if she likes it raw or likes to get pissed on..she has her limits.

Thread is missing names though..only effective way to protect your fellow providers from these creeps
I want to know and no I am not a prospective client but what about a monger who has done his home work: Will you open a conversation about price? Be receptive to one?

Yes I read about them all the time. I don't get asked that often. I'm established as a provider who offers a safe and discreet GFE service. I can count on one hand in over three years the times I've been pushed too hard for services I don't offer. The hunters in this game know to pass me by because I am not the one.

All I did was respectfully explain my opinion to *someone who put it out there* why she might be having this problem so often. I was empathic and sincere. I honestly think if she appealed to a different kind of hobbyist, her experience might be very different. What's wrong with sharing that opinion?

Bottom line is that she brought this up in coed. She should be thankful the first reply was civil and respectful. It could have just as easily gone the other way.

I believe I read your post very clearly. Personally I find "once every other month" to be a lot. If I felt my boundaries being pushed so often I would start to wonder too. Which is why I offered you my feedback. Have a nice day. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Paying customers do not look for bareback because this awesomely intelligent/articulate hooker provides it - they ask for it because it feels better than fucking with a strap and they're willing to assume some risk.

I have loved bareback since long before I was aware of this board, or this (or any other) hooker who used it for advertising or to chit-chat.

If you think it's too risky, avoid the chicks who are upfront and honest about it.

I think you may be surprised to find that quite a few of those pretending to be outraged by bbfs are running around out there doing it themselves though.

Is that not worse? I mean for all the Puritans out there?

I'll play with hooks who insist on rubbers (if I'm extremely sexually attracted to them which is a minimum requirement in my sick mind regardless). But quick question - is asking (for unadvertised services)the same thing as being pushy? I have found some of the really fun hooks out there are undercover bbfs.

^
Ahhh the price conversation.

That is a tricky sticky icky...

For me personally it's how you approach me.

I've had guys contact me and TELL me what they're willing to pay. Quite offensive. Don't TELL me...ASK me. (And yes I do complain about it when it happens...I already know what "Judge Dread" is gonna come on this thread and say).

I've had guys contact me and EXPLAIN their current financial situation. That I can work with IF AND ONLY IF it's legit.

I've also had a few guys from preferred 411 that in their profile it says they can afford a certain amount... If I like everything else about him we're good to go and if not I decline, simple as that. No harm no foul.

As an aside, I wish I could say I'm surprised that this intelligent conversation has been derailed by a witch hunt, but I can't... After all this is a hooker board! I hope it's true what they say about women who are batshit crazy being the best lays :-)

^I hope it's true what they say about women who are batshit crazy being the best lays :-)
Originally Posted by milfy2002
Unfortunately they are!..but that's why we marry women who are not but a shitty lay and fuck BSC with NSA for a small fee
This chick, milfy2002. she's the devil.

Because she barebacks (although she's 100% upfront about it and jeopardizes no one who isn't a perfectly willing participant's safety), she's more guilty than the sneaky, underhanded hooks who sanctimoniously proclaim that they would never, ever, do anything unsafe, (although they'll bareback all day & all night for an extra hundred and fifty dollars).

I'm following here.

Something needs to be done. Asap.
This is true. These concerns aren't only ECCIE specific.

No means no and that should always be the end of it.

I don't think it's fair to say or imply that it's eccie specific. Some people are douchebags and will push boundaries in all walks of life. Originally Posted by L.A.
  • L.A.
  • 12-06-2015, 04:04 PM
You know...if you had just tied them to the bed nice and secure you'd never have any problems.
This chick, milfy2002. she's the devil.

Because she barebacks (although she's 100% upfront about it and jeopardizes no one who isn't a perfectly willing participant's safety), she's more guilty than the sneaky, underhanded hooks who sanctimoniously proclaim that they would never, ever, do anything unsafe, (although they'll bareback all day & all night for an extra hundred and fifty dollars).

I'm following here.

Something needs to be done. Asap. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Quick! Bring a straigh male hobbyist with you and shove your bare dicks in me...one in my mouth (but not too deep) and one in my pussy! THATS THE ONLY WAY TO SHUT ME UP.

You know...if you had just tied them to the bed nice and secure you'd never have any problems. Originally Posted by L.A.
The only getting tied to the bed is you!

Some of the ladies think this thread was not genuine and from the heart. I guess there will always be truth in the adage that perception is reality. Too bad some people have a serious issue with perception!
Milfy, you want to credit yourself with having an open discussion about guys pushing boundaries and won't even acknowledge how you are one of the main catalysts behind the boundary pushing that "the collective pool of providers" are dealing with.
Originally Posted by thathottnurse
what the heck?
bbfs is the most common boundary pushing that you get???

really??

mine are men who want to stay over time.
men who want to send too many emails.

should i blame the ladies who love sending emails for that? or should i just learn to have more structure and only reply when i set aside that time to reply?

i also dont talk dirty, it makes me laugh. should i yell at the ladies who have mastered that?

i can't squirt. should i join those conversations saying that its really pee?

seriously.. blaming milfy for men pushing for bbfs is like blaming you for men thinking were all b!tches.
PSA!..the guys who bbfs with providers are going to see all the anti bbfs providers right afterwards and getting bbbj's!
Food for thought carry on....
PSA!..the guys who bbfs with providers are going to see all the anti bbfs providers right afterwards and getting bbbj's!
Food for thought carry on.... Originally Posted by TrampStamp
lol, who is an anti bbfs provider anyway? one who seems to protest it so much has just openly confessed that she does. i guess since she doesn't do it ALL of the time its ok... lol. the whole thing is laughable.

I'm just glad i dont live in dallas anymore. arguing with thn sure can take you to a level that you just dont want to be on. i high 5 milfy for just "dealing with it" as long as she has.

next time I'm in dallas i kinda want to take one for the ladies and fuck whatever mods biggest enemy mod that thn fucked just to bring this back to ground zero.