One Definition of Capitalism

• WTF
  • 10-08-2012, 12:53 PM
I never saw a beautiful woman with down-syndrome.......I guess everybody has different standards Originally Posted by ChoomCzar
That is because you were looking for a beautiful man with down syndrome.

JD fits one of the critria for sure. We you two stationed together?
  • WTF
  • 10-08-2012, 01:06 PM
I'm probably much younger than JD, and besides, if he was "stationed" with me, we would know it, just like Af-F........... Originally Posted by ChoomCzar
rotflmao...now that was funny!
You do not want people to be free, you want people to think like you and you project that folks like me do not want liberty when it does not match yout idea of liberty. But I'm sure that small point will go over your head... Originally Posted by WTF
That is simply not true, and you know better. Thanks for proving my point.
Buisness, How is it Debbie? Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Now I attract clients who are interested in a woman with her own point of view. A point of view that is real and does not bow to intimidation, business or otherwise.

Have a wonderful day! God bless you, too.
Now I attract clients who are interested in a woman with her own point of view. A point of view that is real and does not bow to intimidation, business or otherwise.

Have a wonderful day! God bless you, too. Originally Posted by HoustonMilfDebbie
And of course, as long as he isn't fat.

Have a wonderful day! God bless you, too. Originally Posted by HoustonMilfDebbie
Well keep up the good work. I know your enlightened gentlemen want all that tax money you pay to go help pay down our grand kids national debt. Thanks