Dinner Date?

YummyMarie will be in town for my birthday so some BCD time and dinner. She has been on my short list since we snow balled some Jameson at a Houston party.
I am always ready to buy a lovely lady a lunch. Being on the east side of Dallas the locations are pretty much limited to Rockwall establishments. If you are interested, give me a PM and I will share my hobby number.

My days are so busy that I usually can't plan more than 1 - 2 days inadvance, if that, but last minute "Hey, let's meet at Gloria's" is always good.
I am indeed blessed with the ladies that I have met. Originally Posted by tucson
and we are blessed to know you sweets!
I am always ready to buy a lovely lady a lunch. Being on the east side of Dallas the locations are pretty much limited to Rockwall establishments. If you are interested, give me a PM and I will share my hobby number.

My days are so busy that I usually can't plan more than 1 - 2 days inadvance, if that, but last minute "Hey, let's meet at Gloria's" is always good. Originally Posted by pilot4u2.0
Yes the Rockwall establishments rock. The Harbor is always good. Agave with the award winning street tacos. And now with that new Mushroom pizza place by Logans opening soon will be the new place to go in rockwall. And oh Boots bugers can't forget him.
ponchos is the place for cinco de mayo Originally Posted by vixstudios
Yup just raise that little flag.
I travel quite a bit and never thought to just ask for an OTC dinner. I usually end up in the hotel bar, look to see if there is a single-ish lady who wouldn't mind joining me for dinner since I hate eating alone. I have met a couple of very interesting individuals that way. I've also asked the hotel staff for the closest college bar, and found hungry co-eds, so I didn't have to eat alone. I guess we all do what we have to do to avoid being lonely.

FYI - I will be in the galleria area Wed night-Fri at lunch, if anybody is hungy/thirsty.
I keep receiving two fer coupons and have thought of going by the SW hang outs and asking a police decoy to go to dinner.
I like dinner dates at "fun & unique" places....like Twin Paeks/Hooters/Bikinis is my fave!

But i will go wherever the gent is buying...lol
I like dinner dates at "fun & unique" places....like Twin Paeks/Hooters/Bikinis is my fave!

But i will go wherever the gent is buying...lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
So a place where even the staff has their head turn when you walk in, and are the most unique person in the place ? Sounds like you'd be a blast for a dinner date!
So a place where even the staff has their head turn when you walk in, and are the most unique person in the place ? Sounds like you'd be a blast for a dinner date! Originally Posted by FunInDFW
thanks babe....Ya outta see me on Bourbon Street! lolo
Dallas is fun when you are out with her. I won't write a review but she is fantastic. Can you imagine a women trying to get a waitress to return to the room with you? She ends up commando very shortly after we get together. It is the devil driving with only your left hand while your right is doing what it does when a woman is commando beside you. Or making out like a couple of teenagers behind the hotel in the car.
Oh my God I almost put out a thread like this numerous times. Nothing better then going to a nice long dinner with cocktails. Originally Posted by Jessica Jade
Jessica I would do lunch anyday with you If you like Ol Shaved headed guys that love to have a great meal an fun company . Plus im about a hundred yrs too old to even think of asking a Lady like you out . Cocktails An company .
This is an eye opener. Some of the ladies I would like to meet most are here. Not for sex, but for a hug, lunch, and to connect a warm live person to the posts that have attracted me.

With my waning hobby days, the cost of a nice lunch is very attractive compared to the frustration of a fully paid session that gets nowhere.

Thanks! I feel like a new man. Originally Posted by OldGrump
OG you sound like Me !
damn Alfred..that avatar is making me hungry!
And it appears I have some catching up to do.

Took a young lady to benihanas. great food, great entertainment, great sake. lots of sake. Cost: $200. A hug and a kiss afterwards and I thought it was worth every dime.

Dinner and a movie is always great. Lunch is good. Went out for pizza then played putt putt. I shoot pool with one provider on a regular basis.

went to Dave and Busters to eat and she liked the video games afterwards. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
I don't know about all that sake, but I love Bennihanas. Add in some putt putt or and I'm there. You don't have to ask me twice to go to D&B. I love video games.

Aww how sweet! Now I have my own "to do list" for dinner. HD is at the top tho Originally Posted by Jessica Jade
JJ, I bet we could get someone to take us both out, but yes, you and I definitely have to meet up sometime.

I like dinner dates at "fun & unique" places....like Twin Paeks/Hooters/Bikinis is my fave! Originally Posted by DallasRain
I recently went to a Twin Peaks with a hobbyist. Too much fun! Next time I'm going to wear the most low cut shirt I can find. hehe