WHORE!

I've explained myself, ad nauseam. I dare say, i have shared more about my private life and personal situation than 90% of the people here. You are free to utilize the search function. You may also click on my Username to access my profile. I have and I was impressed.

So, you think I'm articulate and competent enough to decide I'm qualified to lecture on almost every topic here? Thank you for the compliment, I pride myself on my research abilities as well as being well-versed on numerous topics of interest.
I think you are very articulate and competent enough to lecture on almost every topic here?

What I don't need to decide is "what the fuck I am," I'm well aware of exactly WHAT and WHO I am. I'm it's pretty darn fabulous. Your are damn right.

So, are you saying I'm not welcome here? If so, please let me know how you came to that conclusion. I think you are more than welcome here.

I do think you were unnecessarily rude to me, something I think is undeserved. Let me know how that works for you...

xoxo,
LMx Originally Posted by LilMynx69
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Fair enough Brooke, but are we to assume you are having trouble understanding the overall social meaning of the word whore also or are you just supporting your sister whore in her tantrum?

Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
It was a joke, I personally love bullets .. I have a tiny attention span and they ensure .... fuck I forgot what I was trying to say.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Originally Posted by universalenergy
Thank you, UE, we gave disagreed before, but you've always been a gentleman. Thank you.
LilMynx69

It would help me (and probably many others) in defining how to call you, if you clarified what are you: A provider or a Client?

You seem to be swinging too easily between bitch, whore and tourist, so It is about time that you decide what the fuck are you, so we can understand what the fuck you're doing here, besides lecturing everyone on almost every topic in this holly board. Originally Posted by VibraMaxx
LilMynx69 It is not up to me to decide if you're welcome or not in this board. Thanks for the flattery anywways. I simply like to know who's who and when it comes to this board it is very simple. Provider or client. The in betweens is too fishy and slippery
Thank you. Originally Posted by LilMynx69
that is what she told me last night at the palm after a very fine dinner that we played footsy under the table for better than an hour. I still don't know exactly how to define her other than a hell of a lady.

and Mynxy, next time..please do not leave marks.
...I simply like to know who's who and when it comes to this board Originally Posted by VibraMaxx
Really???

How Ironic...
Thank you, UE, we gave disagreed before, but you've always been a gentleman. Thank you. Originally Posted by LilMynx69
That's right we can agree to disagree but have also disagreed agreeably.
Check out MYNX profile, the threads she has started and her post and it should be very clear. Any way it is all good reading and some very funny jocularity.

Another of your cryptic questions DeD?
Another of your cryptic questions DeD? Originally Posted by 4karlos
Originally Posted by DickEmDown
I knew that was coming , or did I? You must have a flat forehead DeD!
thank you.. so even the mofo passing out Honorary Houstonian awards is gone... go figure.
I've explained myself, ad nauseam. I dare say, i have shared more about my private life and personal situation than 90% of the people here. You are free to utilize the search function. You may also click on my Username to access my profile.

So, you think I'm articulate and competent enough to decide I'm qualified to lecture on almost every topic here? Thank you for the compliment, I pride myself on my research abilities as well as being well-versed on numerous topics of interest.

What I don't need to decide is "what the fuck I am," I'm well aware of exactly WHAT and WHO I am. I'm it's pretty darn fabulous.

So, are you saying I'm not welcome here? If so, please let me know how you came to that conclusion.

I do think you were unnecessarily rude to me, something I think is undeserved. Let me know how that works for you...

xoxo,
LMx Originally Posted by LilMynx69
Mynx, It thrills me to my core to watch you word fuck people! This is just another example of those who try to graduate from bird watching forums to eccie.
Vibramaxx, here's your link http://www.birdforum.net/
Bye Bye!
Is that why you tried race baiting[/SIZE] Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
Are you nuts? LD going racial, my ass. That's for people who can't get attention any other way and - whatever else you want to say about LD - she's never at a loss for words, usually really funny words....chick's warped. In a good way.
Don T , it's her HUGE black Dick.