When a member's reputation is being trashed, are you comfortable watching the lies?

Wow! What The Fuck Over!! This was the dumbest shit I've read all day~ took me all damn day to read this.. The Truth- at the end of the day know one actually gives a Fuck..
You know exactly why your name was mentioned little miss. You were the adviser for part of the evening. Whether you contributed to the positive or the negative you were "advising" Amber on the matter. You could have advised her to make things right, when I asked you to please convince her the path of the truth is the way to go.

See, human nature is an interesting thing. When confronted with a situation, spun in a positive light, parties can react multiple ways. When they immediately deny, deflect and get defensive without so much as a single finger pointed in their direction it speaks volumes. Both you and Amber were first presented with an opportunity to help another (her as the party with knowledge, you as the friend and adviser). To paraphrase, my initial request to her was "you remember this situation, please lets make this right as Miss Priss went off the deep end". I NEVER accused Amber. Amber immediately, immediately, went into denial, deflect and defensive mode. I knew more than I let on, but wanted to see how she would act. She didn't let me down. I made the same positive post in chat when Amber came in, and made the same positive request of you when YOU started making smarmy comments. i didn't seek you out. You interjected yourself into the conversation.

So, in all actuality, YOU involved yourself. Funny how that works

Oh, the tale that will be told. Originally Posted by Leon Sandcastle
Do you possibly think that maybe, just maybe, MissPriss disabled her account to get away from this stupid shit?
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Some of you guys are way too involved with the ladies you see.
I can tell you how to stop being dragged into shit. Stop being thread police. You've had a history of jumping on other providers when they behave or post in a way that you do not approve of. You have assembled an "upper-crust" elitist clique. You call it "honesty" or "truth", but it is only your version of both.

The outcome from all of that is you make enemies along with friends. I chuckle when I see providers going at each other. Basically, we know it's like Macys vs. JCP, it's about money and business. Why do Jules and Amber hate each other? I doubt they ever met, but they are both competing for the same customers and their money here. Their locations are very close to each other, their services are very similar. Most likely they do not like the competition and try to discredit the other. It's the truth, reality and nature of business.

And last, you have taken shots at Tara, whether it is intentional or not. Your most recent post about never being banned or harassing members through PMs could be taken as another shot as we all know that Tara paid her dues on those. It reads as if you are calling out those who have been, while you are better and more "honest" than those people. That one after the other thread about discretion...well, it is quite obvious to those who aren't your WKs. Numerous "truths", as you call them, that could very well be, and were, directed at Tara. If it wasn't your intention, it is an interesting coincidence.

And if it's not Tara, it's Erotic Morgan. See the pattern?

At the end of the day, welcome to the list of providers who create drama. Originally Posted by Tiger Woods

I do not believe TheOriginalDannie drug Tara into this mess. And Tara's previous bans are not germane to this discussion. If Tara, and her legion of WKs, read something into TheOriginalDannie's comments its on them, and not TheOriginalDannie. If I recall correctly, TheOriginalDannie even apologized multiple times in one post to Tara for her name even being brought up. But I may have been hallucinating from taint withdrawal, soon to remedied.
I do not believe TheOriginalDannie drug Tara into this mess. And Tara's previous bans are not germane to this discussion. If Tara, and her legion of WKs, read something into TheOriginalDannie's comments its on them, and not TheOriginalDannie. If I recall correctly, TheOriginalDannie even apologized multiple times in one post to Tara for her name even being brought up. But I may have been hallucinating from taint withdrawal, soon to remedied. Originally Posted by pyramider
I was actually being genuine. When there is a threat to the community, cry me a river when YOU are the one who gets the short end of the stick.
So far, I've yet to be wrong about any lady I have called out in public. Research.

I apologized profusely to Tara in another thread which NONE of you, especially Kaylee, would like to acknowledge, because there's no fun in stopping the drama; you'd rather perpetuate it.

Facts are facts, Kaylee. Debate that. EM made horrific statements in regard to women. You are ok with that? That says more about you than it does me, especially since you were backing me, when she said what she said. Now...all of a sudden...you condone abuse?

So, if I say threatening shit today, next year will you WK me?

Tara, I apologized REPEATEDLY in another thread. I meant it. If you are going to let people lead you by the nose, that is your problem. I meant what I said. I am sorry Amber and others dragged you into this.

No one gives me credit for that though. I've never been banned, I've never threatened ladies, I've never harassed anyone via PM, I've always spoken the truth. That makes me bad, okay. I'm a bully then. I proudly own it if that is the definition of bully.

At least I apologize when I am wrong. Those of you living in glass houses, really need to quit throwing stones.

Have a great weekend, and please think for yourselves, ladies. Mob mentality is not cute Originally Posted by TheOriginalDannie
Because she can't. Because she already tried this once and it went over like a ton of bricks once she mentioned her violent ("will crack your jaw, man or woman") boyfriend.

Do a quick search back there. It's a fun read!

Ladies, be careful of who you "befriend" here. Just saying. Everything is not as happy chicks and bunnies as it appears.

BTW there are plenty of upper-crust provider gatherings already taking place. Just get to know the ladies that don't condone the abuse of women . It's really easy.

But I'm sure I'm a bitch for pointing out facts, or I'm jealous or hating LOL! It's always "hating", right?

Anyway best wishes with your recruiting session! Please attend, Tara! I truly hope you find a very close friend in Morgan. I truly do. You are two peas in a pod! Both very beautiful! Originally Posted by TheOriginalDannie
OD definitely has a thing for Tara. It's cool that she apologized and I'm sure Tara's cool with it, but it is what it is. I can't understand the act all innocent thing now.
Wow! What The Fuck Over!! This was the dumbest shit I've read all day~ took me all damn day to read this.. The Truth- at the end of the day know one actually gives a Fuck.. Originally Posted by Crimson32
+1.....IDGAF!!!!!
How much money was left on the foodstamp card?
How much money was left on the foodstamp card? Originally Posted by ArisRose
Lmao!!!!
Let's be real here this drama has nothing to do with Ze or I okay!

I don't like amber that's a known fact but once upon a time we were friends. We don't provide the same services or have the same rates body type or anything for us to be in competition. I am in the galleria she incalls 635/75 We stopped being friendly due some of ambers business practices and ways that I do not agree with. I saw the road she was going down and I distanced myself a long time ago.

With that being said, I was there during pursegate 2011. I went with amber to get the purse back from the danni not the original Dannie in question.

I do not believe that miss priss went after the original Dannie under ambers orders. I'm sorry I just don't. Her m.o is very different and way less calculating and lets face it shes not that smart.

I think miss priss is using the amber thing as a cover because she acted unprofessionally in Dannie's original thread to the point where she had to disable her account and if I were a client I would be weary to see her because she is not discreet at all. Lets face it amber is an easy target.

I also do not believe she targeted Dannie because she is friendly with Ze and I on the boards. It just does not make sense. I think given the history it's easy to blame us for everything but it's just not true.

Friday was ambers birthday I'm sure she was out celebrating. So who does "Leon" think he is to threaten her to get on board to start a drama thread over a misunderstanding? This whole purse situation was never even brought to the board until Leon started this thread and miss priss used it as an excuse for her catty attacks on dannie. What does any of this have to do with leon? What did the Merci and Jaci situation have to do with him? What did the Bridgette situation have to do with him? Looks to me like he just likes getting involved in hooker drama.

I love Dannie to death she's been a great friend to me. I understand why she is upset being she has been drug into some crap that has nothing to do with her. She has people in her ears stirring the pot and she probably does not know who or what to believe. I think the people pumping this drama up do not have her best interests at heart.

This is not what the board is supposed to be about and it is not what I am here for.

Attack me all you want for telling the truth I won't be here to reply I am going to enjoy the rest of my weekend. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar

I still do not give Amber Rain enough credit to be a chess player with these moves. To co-mingle information about a different dannie into an attack because of association with Jules and Ze gives her credit for more intelligence than she deserves. Amber is pure checkers, outings (oh yeah, she outed "boltfan" to Miss Priss too, but that is another popcorn thread) and denial / deflection are the only tools in her hooktard supply kit. Originally Posted by Leon Sandcastle
Umm, yea, said that already.

Let's not rekindle things publicly shall we? I didn't speculate about you, or Ze, or Tara or anyone else on this, how about you keep you back door agenda away from your "guesses" about my intentions. You know the answers to the questions you "posed" about my intentions. I have no issues whatsoever making my associations public. I wasn't hiding them. Do we really want to start making all the back door deals and arguments public? I mean, I can if that is really what you want.

If you really love Dannie to death, ask her about my role in this. But otherwise keep your jabs, errrr, speculation about me and my intentions to yourself.

Do you possibly think that maybe, just maybe, MissPriss disabled her account to get away from this stupid shit? Originally Posted by LickHer
I 100% agree with you. Not sure how you read my thoughts as otherwise.
Anyone who's reading this probably read this thread word-for-word. Please get help. Immediately.
Know any good shrinks?
Know any good shrinks? Originally Posted by Leon Sandcastle
Are you kidding? In my business, I need a legion of headshrinkers on call.
I see dead people.

Really, NitWitBoy is sitting right here. I see dead people.
The allowance of existence of post 28 in this thread http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=705615&page=2 is a disgraceful display of moderation.
Along with other diatribe.
How about a poem, everyone?

Mirror

The girl in the mirror
Isn't who I want to be.
Her imperfections
Are all that I can see.
She is dying, drowning,
In her insecurities.
That girl there in the mirror
Doesn't want to be me.

The girl in the mirror
Is driving me insane.
She's sending me to hell and back,
Filling everyday with pain.
I wish I could escape from her,
I wish she’d let me be,
But I know better than anyone
That the girl I see is me.

I wish I could say goodbye to her
I wish she’d go away
If only it were that easy
To make this image fade
When I look into the mirror
I wish that I could see
The person deep inside
That I know I used to be.

Written by a beautiful, talented Provider. Originally Posted by Prolongus
This has got to be the most depressing shit Ive read all day...