Free Pussy!!!!

I will second that Max Rax rocks and that you don't know what you are missing. And yes I have seen her pussy
I wake up ......sh*t you're already ahead of the game.... look around so far so good ... and think... mind still functioning I'm still here...any day above ground is a good one I'll be damned..shoot you're good to go [

Only thing I see you're missin' is............. Originally Posted by onehitwonder
Never say shoot in a room full of Texans...
DH does not hobby. He is here strickly for our enjoyment. Word on the street is he is still a virgin. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild

Really? OUR enjoyment? Then he'd better get crackin'.........

I'm just sayin........
Virginity is overrated DH.
I will second that Max Rax rocks and that you don't know what you are missing. And yes I have seen her pussy Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
You know I'm startin' to see a pattern here. Once again I've been left outta the loop...............
My virginity is under lock and key...........and staying that way.
Virginity is overrated DH. Originally Posted by pyramider
To Whom it May Concern:

As a loyal and dedicated member of this board I OHW, with no regard for my reputation or personal safety, do here by volunteer to 'step up' and TOFTT. Seems like such a small sacrifice to make for my ECCIE sisters. And as you all know, a BEHIND is a terrible thing to waste.

No,no. Don't try to stop me. My mind is made up. I'm goin' in!

Thank You and Good Day!
Virginity is overrated DH. Originally Posted by pyramider
Virginity is curable...
self curable or is outside referral needed?