Women’s boxing in the Olympics

I see. Someone else's thoughts. Did you watch it? Originally Posted by HDGristle
That video isn’t your thoughts either. I knew from day one they were guys. I didn’t need to research it. But when two different organizations and labs come to the same conclusion, that’s hard to refute. Carry on Mr Gristle.
You're gonna want to dig a bit more on Kovacs and those claims. The WBO isn't saying that. Kovacs is reaffirming that the IBA tested. He used to work for them.

World Boxing is supporting the IOC.

Btw, did you watch the video? He's a doctor
So Two MEN are now competing for the Olympic Gold in “female” boxing. Imane Khelif & Lin Yu-Ting.

• But did you know that both MEN were disqualified by the International Boxing Association (IBA) for having XY Chromosomes in 2022/2023?

• Did you know that the International Olympic Committee (IOC) stripped the (IBA) of Olympic recognition because of “governance & Leadership concerns”, after the disqualification of these same two MEN?

• The (IBA) after these two men won maintained its decision to DISQUALIFY Imane Khelif and Lin Yu-Ting from its world championship in 2023.

• Bulgarian female boxer Svetlana Staneva refused to shake Lin Yu-Ting hand and made a double “X” hand gesture to signal that she has XX chromosomes.

XX= Female Chromosomes.
XY= Male Chromosomes

�� The IBA’s Statement:

"The IBA will never support any boxing bouts between the genders, as the organization puts the safety and well-being of our athletes first.

We are protecting our women and their rights to compete in the ring against equal rivals, and we will defend and support them in all instances; their hopes and dreams must never be taken away by organizations unwilling to do the right thing under difficult circumstances.”
Since I know you don't ask questions, Bam, I'll give you breadcrumbs.

Khelif participated in the 2022 IBA World Championships and won a silver medal. If Kovacs knew about an IBA failed gender test in 2022 and alerted the IOC, why was Khelif permitted to compete in 2022? Why was Khelif not disqualified by the IBA and the silver medal taken away?

Why was wasn't Khelif barred from the 2023 IBA event? If Kovacs knew in 2022, and the IBA knew in 2022 then how the fuck was Khelif in the gold medal round in 2023 when the first mentions of mid tournament testing occur? Why the mid tournament test done? What other testing was done?

And what's covered in the 2023 IBA meeting minutes about their need to develop testing policy?
Don’t need your breadcrumbs. You’re wrong. Science has told you. Two independent labs Mr Gristle. Maybe your reading comprehension skills are lacking. But keep collecting those crumps.
At least you're not obsessed with trannies or anything
Science

https://x.com/amuse/status/182008053...0AMolspcYxY9QA Originally Posted by bambino
https://www.unorthodoxx.co.uk/post/3...a-pelvic-guard

2 women in my boxing club wear them. Unless you're now questionimg their gender, too.

The pelvic guards are padded differently.
https://www.unorthodoxx.co.uk/post/3...a-pelvic-guard

2 women in my boxing club wear them. Unless you're now question their gender, too.

The pelvic guards are padded differently. Originally Posted by HDGristle
You don’t say!!!!!’
I did. Science.
I did. Science. Originally Posted by HDGristle
Invite me to your boxing “club”. Maybe we can do some sparring. Don’t forget your Lobloo. Bring your chromosome test too. Mebbe your club will have the women’s boxing gold medal fight on. We can watch a couple of guys going for the gold.