Her Reviews SUCK, But I Gotta Have It!

Another AA/NBA Thread!!!!!

Originally Posted by MrDark
I aint grab no shoes or nuffin jesus.

Classic!
There is no way that spinner has a 40" anything... Originally Posted by honeydavis

She may have a 40 in the fridge.
I aint grab no shoes or nuffin jesus.

Classic! Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
Hahahahhaaaaaaaaa...Thou shalt not take Jeevussesss' name in vain. Hahahahaaaaaa
there is a provider on here that is really hot, petite, smokey eyes, etc but when I sent her a pm....I got the distinct feeling, She was YMMV, and while I respect that, She's off my to do list. I would love to see her but the PM I received let me know she was looking for some young club dude...lol

Better to be thought a fool then open your mouth and remove all doubt.
Originally Posted by EasyLover214
Mark Twain. Great advice to all who wonder whether they should speak up in any given situation.
Threads like this are what make ECCIE great!
They dont but their grand dragon or pimp might... Not to push the issue or anything .

You mean NBA and other policies? That'd be interesting. Maybe the girls know what they're missing out on Not to push the issue or anything. Just curious. Originally Posted by CompanionSofia
Her Reviews SUCK, But I Gotta Have It!

Ok so what's up, guys. Who yours? Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj
I'm gonna have to agree with you on this one str8
  • Brot
  • 04-09-2014, 07:01 PM
Curse you Str8...spent an hour browsing through all those ticklers that hook me every time.

Lola Bunz Not so much bad reviews as just making it happen.
Attached Images File Type: jpg LOLA (614x800) (491x640).jpg (153.6 KB, 217 views)
did you mean "don't know"

either way and not trying to start another "why no AA thread" but I have a mental list of girls that advertise no AA that could get it! cough cough kaylee jolie cough cough.

as far as price Samantha Thom. Shes out of my my monthly fun budget but if i based my hobby just on one session a month I'd give her a call. Unfortunately I spend less and hobby more versus spend more and hobby less.

As far as distance most Ft Worth and Plano area ladies are off limits to me based on my location. Bella Cruz is on that list im just never in that part of DFW. Originally Posted by txboi2013
+100000 on Kaylee Jolie and Samantha Thom they lift that NBA policy I am breaking the bank!
+100000 on Kaylee Jolie and Samantha Thom they lift that NBA policy I am breaking the bank! Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
I could see that. Samantha just because my first Asian experience was at an AMP yeeeeears ago. Kaylee...well, just because.
...... There is no way that spinner has a 40" anything... Originally Posted by honeydavis
Maybe it was supposed to me 40oz?
I'm with brot on wanting to see Lola Bunz.
But i thought it was: Y'all don't pay for the pussy, you pay for the pussy to go away.

The girls who are giving it away "for free" come with a lot of extra bs that a good provider won't. We won't bother you, text you, call you, email you, hassle you, hustle you or go anywhere outside the lines whereas "free pussy" goes all over outside those lines, onto the next page and back to the last page again before she finally decides that she picked up the wrong damn book to begin with. Free pussy costs way wayyyyyy wayyyyyyyyyyyy more than paid pussy ever would.

Please notice I said good providers, not all. Some of them will latch onto your porch like a stray animal and never let go. Strange enough, they are usually offering it up for "free" at that point too.

And the guys aren't schmucks in the least. Not from what I have experienced anyway. I love the time I spend with the men i've met in the hobby. Totally not schmucks. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
You have that one nail hit dead center . Been there did it got my reward an it was Badd . Durn girl You Are HoTT
Naughty Nina has my attention but yea her reviews keep me at bay, wulf princess too lol I don't know why!!

I'll add realmyssihyatt

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=161774

I like her build.... Need a few more reviews or ref to go for sweet treat.... Who has a similar build