Aprill's stupid PIMP is attacking me

PLEASE make it stop.
My opinion: I'm with the Mods. I don't like liars, providers or clients, and I'm all for the act of rooting them out. Not saying the OP is, but if he is, they'll have to do some investigating.

I only ask the mods to please investigate all requests (recruit more mods if necessary-- easier said than done, I know).

And my condolences to those for whom justice was not served.
April would fuck circles around me. Lol. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
We would also pay $ to see that.

Back to the topic at hand - if we're voting, my vote is that Aprill is blameless and TheDonald is trolling. I might be biased though, since Aprill is way fucking hotter than TheDonald.
mod should make both donald and j4 create new ID and start over.

Donald is fairly new on board and j4's posts has been similar for long time... j4 look like just an angry white knight.
  • j4j4
  • 02-01-2017, 07:47 PM
The mods know an have no balls!
Why allow them to start over? They are what they are ... I see no reason for them to recreated.
The mods know an have no balls! Originally Posted by j4j4
You're not one to complain about no balls.
The mods know an have no balls! Originally Posted by j4j4
Really????

by way you type,
I am guessing that you are either
big, fat, harley riding scary looking ugly white dude
or
Steve Urkel looking geek who is hiding behind the keyboard.

I will just let audiences decide for themselves....
Im thinkin hoodrat
I would pay serious $ just to watch you 2 in action together�� Originally Posted by txexetoo
April would fuck circles around me. Lol. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
I'm probably not first, but I'll volunteer to be the stunt cock for this fuck-off. Having seen both, I can only pray I'd survive, but if I don't, what a way to go!!

And Txexetoo - you can watch, but you have to pay me as well, and sign a non-disclosure to NEVER refer to me as stubby.
.....and sign a non-disclosure to NEVER refer to me as stubby. Originally Posted by mtabsw
Oh, there's no doubt you can trust this crowd to keep that little detail to themselves....

That said...since you brought it up, mta....I'm thinking a new handle for you is in order: Mr Stubby has a nice ring to it, hmmm?
Oh, there's no doubt you can trust this crowd to keep that little detail to themselves....

That said...since you brought it up, mta....I'm thinking a new handle for you is in order: Mr Stubby has a nice ring to it, hmmm? Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
If ~Ze~ and Aprill ever gang up on me, and I survive - I will proudly OWN that title. Fuck all of you guys.
  • grean
  • 02-02-2017, 11:46 AM
I'm probably not first, but I'll volunteer to be the stunt cock for this fuck-off. Having seen both, I can only pray I'd survive, but if I don't, what a way to go!!
. Originally Posted by mtabsw

Lol. Im sure the line for that is quite long.
Missy, to issue a yes or no in this website is a prerogative of people born with a penis.

You do not qualify, we know who you are. I suspect most people can connect the dots by now. Fold it while you are ahead.

The estrogen is strong with this one. Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
Preceptive!
I thought it sacrilege to give Aprill a "No". I have not seen her but WOW she looks hot!

It would be kind of like saying THN is a disgusting fat-ass. It just does not happen. Whether true or not is irrelevant.

Woe to the humans born with a penis that dare defy the ECCIE unwritten code of the White (Jedi) Knights.