Provider fallen for YOU?

When that happens, always ask yourself, "What do I have to offer of that she can't get more, or better, of from someone else?"

If the answer is, "Not a fucking thing," she's not falling for you; you're getting played. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
But wouldn't this apply to any relationship?
But wouldn't this apply to any relationship? Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Probably. But in the real world, it's not as easy for guys to associate with women who wouldn't give them the time of day if money weren't involved, so the question would never come up. In other words, for some of us, money buys access to women about whom, outside the hobby, it would be reasonable to ask, "What's the catch?" if they came on to us. And if it's a reasonable question outside the hobby, it's a more reasonable one within.
Probably. But in the real world, it's not as easy for guys to associate with women who wouldn't give them the time of day if money weren't involved, so the question would never come up. In other words, for some of us, money buys access to women about whom, outside the hobby, it would be reasonable to ask, "What's the catch?" if they came on to us. And if it's a reasonable question outside the hobby, it's a more reasonable one within. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
In life, a smile, and other kind gestures incentivize kind engagement. But - I get ya
In life, a smile, and other kind gestures like taint incentivize kind engagement. But - I get ya Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Completed the thought
Completed the thought Originally Posted by pyramider
Taint you! Taint you very much !
Probably. But in the real world, it's not as easy for guys to associate with women who wouldn't give them the time of day if money weren't involved, so the question would never come up. In other words, for some of us, money buys access to women about whom, outside the hobby, it would be reasonable to ask, "What's the catch?" if they came on to us. And if it's a reasonable question outside the hobby, it's a more reasonable one within. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
There's always the exception to the rule.

I've lost count how many times I've brought clients off the clock permanently because I liked spending my time with them so much. Sometimes getting that oxytocin rush is worth more than gold. Considering the amazing connection, I probably could have turned them into my best clients, but I guess I'm just not a gold digger.

When I met my last LTR, he was unemployed, living at home with his mother and eventually had his car repo'd while we were dating... Did any of that deter me? Not even a bit. Looking back, I should have seen those things as red flags and gtfo, but you can't say there aren't some hopeless romantics out there that let love win over all else.