Austin's Bareback Queen returns...

http://youtu.be/0OpcHV2NbEY

Love to all my haters xoxoxo!

If you dont have haters you ain't doing something right bitch!lol!!!

Lord knows if you haters talked about yourselves no one would care!

Do carry on though and have a fabulous life! Xoxoxo
Relax, don't do it, when you want to, go do it
Relax, don't do it, when you want to cum
Relax, don't do it, when you want to suck, do it
When you want to come, when you want to cum
Wow this is like watching a soap opera!
Hi Rata! Whatever you want to up sell bareback for is none of my business but be sure to post that in your ad where it belongs! lol

Again a new handle with no credibility hmmm I wonder who this is? wow so original. How long did it take you to think of your witty comeback anyway?
https://youtu.be/Lnouuu1Q7hc

Hope you haters are feeling real relevant haha

Own up to your BS and Stop lying!

Happy Saturday and thanks for the love!!
Look who's talking. You've been here less than a week and you know who every provider is, every hobbiest is, every bandle is. Right RockerRick!

Look who's talking?
2 things are fact about a verified provider with no ads posted, who just joined.

1. She's not new, and herself is hiding behind a new handle.
2. She's pimped by Cloey Banks.

I say you're hiding from your past. Originally Posted by ratamahatta
  • ztonk
  • 10-03-2015, 10:10 AM
My friend "Benji" aka Benjamin Franklin on the hundred dollar bill y'all is the only one getting bare backed by Britney in this bitch lol Originally Posted by BritneyJean
So bareback is an upsell of a Benji? Originally Posted by ratamahatta
I think the lady was trying to make a joke regarding the basic premise of this thread.

I can see why you might have been confused though, since BBFS is offered by a growing number of ladies, either for an additional fee or as a free incentive to keep their regulars coming back.

z
I think playing ignorant is the new passive aggressiveness!

IB
Interesting for someone who how has been here a week.

Reading the OP's post and below I would think this is the most likely scenario. When we visit providers we hope that the IOP is awesome. Apparently the IOP of the provider he saw was out of this world. So much in fact, that he thought he was dating her. She probably had to clarify things and then things didn't turn out well and maybe now he is trying to get back at her.

I could see that being a useful tactic for a former provider who did some really shady things after leaving, but when plans didn't work out the way she manipulated them, she was having to come back here to pay her own bills. It would keep a handful of regulars pussywhipped enough to meet her needs and stay utr. I guess the problem would lie in that secrets never stay that way, and when they finally come out, you end up looking more foolish.

If she were a confident young woman, trusted her feelings, and stuck to her goals, she wouldn't have to resort to crap like this! Originally Posted by ratamahatta
I would say it sounds more like a continuation of the tale told in the original post in this thread. Somebody's still all butthurt a week later. Emotions can make you do the most self-deprecating things.

Sorry that happened to you, Rick. (NOT!!!!)
Interesting for someone who how has been here a week.

Reading the OP's post and below I would think this is the most likely scenario. When we visit providers we hope that the IOP is awesome. Apparently the IOP of the provider he saw was out of this world. So much in fact, that he thought he was dating her. She probably had to clarify things and then things didn't turn out well and maybe now he is trying to get back at her.

Originally Posted by Mike Vronsky

The only problem with that premis is while that may actually be wee man Ricks delusion, it's not reality.

Assuming such is completely unfair to the two ladies targeted by the little man's vitriol.

This is like on the level of creepy obsessed stalker.