Ladies and Gentlemen it's time for an official poll...

You're not ugly, but you're certainly in your 50s. No one on this site is stupid enough to believe otherwise. Your original videos aren't any better than the spliced versions -- those are still your movements. They show your age without a doubt. You are sadly the most pathetic hooker, that has brought all this upon yourself. If you're really sickened by the response you're getting, you really need to STFU. It's the ONLY way you'll find relief other than doing yourself in. No matter what, you're the only one that loses here. You should team up with CarlaHollandStrange.
Just curious, where do you see this thread going? If you see a hammer coming, then lock the motherfucker. Otherwise, it's kind of destined to go into shitsville just by the OP's intended purpose of it because it's only going to get worse with every post; and leave it alone with the threats, or lock it or leave it be...The OP started this stupid thread. She should get what she gets. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Hey you can't stop destiny sometimes
You can't stop it with the OP...
Exactly so if its not in this thread its going to be in another. A lock on any thread is useless when a hooktard is set on self destruct.
I agree. I wasn't saying to lock this thread. I don't believe in that shit. I was just saying that there was no way this thread had any possibility of any constructive thought considering the topic of the thread. It was doomed as soon as the OP hit the submit button when she asked her hated hungry bears to come after the honey in her words...bears like honey. They had no choice but to come after it.
I'm sorry KL I gotta say this... I including many others have told you YEARS ago to ignore the bullshit or stay off the board. Obviously you are emotionally not set up to handle criticism. If you were you wouldn't have to clap back at everyone who says something negative. You would just brush it off and not give them more ammo. Have you ever heard of the saying, the wealthy don't boast about what they have, because they don't have to? Or something like that. I really think you have (maybe at this point, had) potential but you will never learn to just ignore people. For some reason you still will go all out and beyond to prove a point nobody gives a fuck about. It's just not in your DNA to not feed the trolls. You can't help someone who doesn't want the help.

By the way, miss y'all in Dallas!
ST, what the fuck are you doing in Alabama? I thought you were in like OKC or somewhere...anyway, just put "roll tide" in every ad and you should be fine.
I have to say that you even top me Miss Kitty, I went over the top a couple of times but you beat me hands down!!! I atleast learned my lesson. Too bad you haven't. Life is just too short Dear... Get some fucking help!!!
Tony Gambino there isn't a hell dark enough for you. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
for some reason this makes me feel all warm inside..........
Why isn't Tara on the poll?
You're not ugly, but you're certainly in your 50s. No one on this site is stupid enough to believe otherwise. Your original videos aren't any better than the spliced versions -- those are still your movements. They show your age without a doubt. You are sadly the most pathetic hooker, that has brought all this upon yourself. If you're really sickened by the response you're getting, you really need to STFU. It's the ONLY way you'll find relief other than doing yourself in. No matter what, you're the only one that loses here. You should team up with CarlaHollandStrange. Originally Posted by crazysauce
I have no dog in this one and I'm staying out of the battle... BUT in the interest of fairness, I can vouch with 100% certainty that Miss Lamour is NOT yet in her 50's.
DaFuQ u expect from a hooker ???
ECCIE214 quit being a loser liar. I have not sent you any pm's I can verify that with staff right quick. Pathetic sickening little man. Lying cause that's all you can do to make me look bad. I got things to do. I hope that this shit stops finally, months of it is a little too much. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
I give any mod authorization to look in my PMs. Kitty sent me a PM at 4:02pm on 8-25-16.

It was unsolicited and I didn't respond.
kitty, youre out of control girl!

to all of the guys posting on this, youre out of control too.

seriously. my niece started a new school this year in 9th grade and this is the crap that i am nervous she is going to experience. let me repeat, she is a freshman in high school.
^^^^

hay... maybe she can teach you something