Top Democrats contemplate civil war if Biden loses

If Trump wins, the GOP has to seriously consider how to get California split into 2-3 separate states, so the "red" parts can get their own separate representation in the federal system. Same could be said for NY as well, except split into 2 states. A dream scenario would be how to get CT, RI, and MA to merge into a single state, to offset those splits, but since all 3 were part of the original 13 colonies (and then states) that is going to be highly unlikely.
If Trump wins, the GOP has to seriously consider how to get California split into 2-3 separate states, so the "red" parts can get their own separate representation in the federal system. Same could be said for NY as well, except split into 2 states. A dream scenario would be how to get CT, RI, and MA to merge into a single state, to offset those splits, but since all 3 were part of the original 13 colonies (and then states) that is going to be highly unlikely. Originally Posted by SecretE
Patience, my man. Patience. Why carve out a section?

When the government tit dries up, only Republicans will be left with a healthy dose of independents who want to earn their keep. The "revolution" may occur, but it more than likely will not be the one contemplated by the Commies. The LoonaTicks screaming at and beating unarmed citizens will be reduced to blubbering, snotty nose nothings. Remember?

You Putin/twit head supporters are so fkn amusing n ignorant. You should be more concerned bout the purple Texas.

You idiots do know that the secret service+ are finalizing their plans to evict the orange idiot in chief of corruption
The LoonaTicks screaming at and beating unarmed citizens will be reduced to blubbering, snotty nose nothings. Remember? Originally Posted by LexusLover
A lot of those people have been causing all the chaos and unrest in the country. I'm not underestimating people who think they have been royally screwed twice in 4 years, no matter how irrational it appears to normal people.
This CHAOS is only the start Big T stays riots continue , Joey and the 25 ad riots continue
Remember a lot of those Liberals and DIMS are coming here because of companies like Toyota moving to Texas. Hope they don't vote the same way here they vote over there.
A lot of those people have been causing all the chaos and unrest in the country. I'm not underestimating people who think they have been royally screwed twice in 4 years, no matter how irrational it appears to normal people. Originally Posted by SecretE
I've been in line at the grocery store too many times while listening to some snotty nosed brat screaming bloody murder because he ain't getting the candy he wanted on the rack while Mommy was waiting in the line to check out. The brat is screaming, because last time he screamed he got a candy. Those little tantrums can be destructive, as well as loud. I'm predicting no candy again this time. It takes several trips down the aisle.

Just ignore them. Like the little brats on here. Let them whine and thrash about. They believe it means something.
A lot of those people have been causing all the chaos and unrest in the country. I'm not underestimating people who think they have been royally screwed twice in 4 years, no matter how irrational it appears to normal people. Originally Posted by SecretE
That's the function of jails and prisons. Let them throw their tantrums in the general population.
The new national social just want chaos comrade it pushes the agenda
That's the function of jails and prisons. Let them throw their tantrums in the general population. Originally Posted by LexusLover
...except sympathetic DA's refuse to follow up on arrests with charges.