Dan Rather Worries That The Media Has Become ‘A Business Partner Of Donald Trump’

Sounds like an admission to me. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
It was. He just didn't realize it.
Only if they post stupid shit like you do Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Sounds like an admission to me. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
It was. He just didn't realize it. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You two bottom feeders are as poor respondents as you are readers.
You two bottom feeders are as poor respondents as you are readers. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
" bottom feeders " ? That's what they call YOU dingleberry picker !
" bottom feeders " ? That's what they call YOU dingleberry picker ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
I was fixing to ask our residence urinal expert, Iva-Little-One, but just decided to not ask him since he is beginning to obsess again on our body parts. I wouldn't want him to get the desire that I'm flirting with me, and I surely wouldn't want any truckers to get jealous of the extra attention he gets here.
I was fixing to ask our residence urinal expert, Iva-Little-One, but just decided to not ask him since he is beginning to obsess again on our body parts. I wouldn't want him to get the desire that I'm flirting with me, and I surely wouldn't want any truckers to get jealous of the extra attention he gets here. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You are getting as sick as gay rey. both of you are suffering from dicktitus.
You are getting as sick as gay rey. both of you are suffering from dicktitus. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
And just how often have YOU been afflicted with THAT EKIM ? And oralitist and analitis ? We've seen how YOU take care of YOUR hemorrhoids, or speed bumps, as YOU swishy-walkers call them !!! Does " pump jack " ring a bell .