A car ban in the works?

Someone needs to explain to Speedo some tactical strategies for weapons use.

He's been Gruberized into believing that a CHL is a license to kill, and that one who has a rifle has the rifle with the intent to kill. It's probably a good thing if Speedo is on the list of those who should not be allowed to have a firearm. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Speedo "sounds" like he's getting a head start on Idiot of 2017.
Speedo "sounds" like he's getting a head start on Idiot of 2017. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Now you're responding to your own posts. Ignorant redneck, hillbilly hypocrite.
  • DSK
  • 12-23-2015, 08:20 AM
Latest on the news, they are calling for legislation on remote systems, because idiots keep starting them remotely in their garage and dying from carbon monoxide. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Most of those systems shut off in 5 minutes if you don't get in with the key and push start/turn the key.

Do you have a link to the carbon monoxide deaths you claim to have occurred specifically due to remote starts?
Now you're responding to your own posts. Ignorant redneck, hillbilly hypocrite. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Perhaps we should change the name next year to

THE COWARDLY IDIOT OF THE YEAR award.

LL The Cowardly Idiot would win by a landslide!

Hell, he's skeered of his own shadow!

See this years IOTY (not IATY) results below:

2016's IOTY (not IATY) OF THE YEAR!

LLIdiot ----- 1 ----- 4.76%
JDIdiot ----- 4 ----- 19.05%
COIdiot ----- 1 ---- 4.76%
DSKIdiot ---- 2 ---- 9.52%
IIFFYIdiot --- 8 ---- 38.10%
IBIdiot ----- 5 ----- 23.81%
Irrelevant. I simply stated that the M-16 was brought into existence to kill other people. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Let me explain a few things; the firearm fires a projectile. That is exactly what it is designed to do. Where it goes is up to the person holding the weapon. Early weapons were hardly designed to kill people. They were wildly inaccurate and had to be fired in mass to break a formation. Kill a person? It was so much easier to use a bow and arrow but training a good archer can take a lot of time. Training a bunch of people to fire together is quicker. Rifles are more accurate and were designed for hunting as you can't mass fire at a deer. So you're claim that guns are made for killing people is faulty at best, wrong at the worst. But like so many tools humans have made do. Most of the martial arts weapons used to be tools at one time.

Oh, the M16 was designed to be lighter, carry more ammunition, and easier to use. It was lighter, it did carry more ammunition, but it had a lot of problems compared to the AK 47 (why do you keep harking back to the M-16 instead of the more likely AK?). No, the M-1 is the better weapon (longer range, more impact, more knockdown) in the hands of someone who knows how to use one.
Let me explain a few things;

(why do you keep harking back to the M-16 .... Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
For the same reason that knuckleheads toss around "9 mil" all the time.

Sounds "good" ... like they know what the fuck they are talking about!

The other evening I heard some "expert" comment about a "40 caliber 9 mil"!!!!

I'm sure it made some "hot babe's" panties soaked!

I'm sure it made some "hot babe's" panties soaked! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yep a bunch of experts out there. Most if not all of them are Democrats. Like the CA. Senator Kevin de Leon saying the AR-15 has a 30 magazine clip, lol. What a ham and egger. I wonder if anyone told him later that there's no such thing.

Jim .
Let me explain a few things; the firearm fires a projectile. That is exactly what it is designed to do. Where it goes is up to the person holding the weapon. Early weapons were hardly designed to kill people. They were wildly inaccurate and had to be fired in mass to break a formation. Kill a person? It was so much easier to use a bow and arrow but training a good archer can take a lot of time. Training a bunch of people to fire together is quicker. Rifles are more accurate and were designed for hunting as you can't mass fire at a deer. So you're claim that guns are made for killing people is faulty at best, wrong at the worst. But like so many tools humans have made do. Most of the martial arts weapons used to be tools at one time.

Oh, the M16 was designed to be lighter, carry more ammunition, and easier to use. It was lighter, it did carry more ammunition, but it had a lot of problems compared to the AK 47 (why do you keep harking back to the M-16 instead of the more likely AK?). No, the M-1 is the better weapon (longer range, more impact, more knockdown) in the hands of someone who knows how to use one. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
To start, I mention the M-16 since it is an American made weapon as opposed to the AK-47. The M-16 is a far superior weapon for mass destruction than the M-1. Actually I was thinking of the M-14 instead of the M-1 when I mentioned the M-1. It's been a long time since I thought of an M-14.

I distinctly said guns are made for killing both animals and human beings. But for whatever purpose, most guns were hardly invented to fire at an inanimate target. You own guns. My bet is that the primary purpose of most of the guns you own is to use to protect yourself in case of imminent danger. You may take them to a firing range to become more proficient in using them but that is not why you own them.

I'm sure it made some "hot babe's" panties soaked! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Once again I'll remind you -- I've fired an M-16 many times. Have you?
Yep a bunch of experts out there.
Jim . Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin

To start, I mention the M-16 since it is an American made weapon as opposed to the AK-47. The M-16 is a far superior weapon for mass destruction than the M-1. Actually I was thinking of the M-14 instead of the M-1 when I mentioned the M-1. It's been a long time since I thought of an M-14.

I distinctly said guns are made for killing both animals and human beings. But for whatever purpose, most guns were hardly invented to fire at an inanimate target. You own guns. My bet is that the primary purpose of most of the guns you own is to use to protect yourself in case of imminent danger. You may take them to a firing range to become more proficient in using them but that is not why you own them. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

Since you ask so nicely, YES, my first two guns were what you'd call "cowboy" guns. A single action Ruger Blackhawk (.357 magnum) and a Marlin 336C (30-30). I did not buy them to shoot people or game. I bought them because they were a throw back to my western heritage. Neither of them has ever shot a person or an animal. A lot of cans, paper targets, evil rocks, and vegetable wildlife has met it's end to those two guns. Am I doing something wrong?

Should I be at the local mall? Or maybe a school? That's what it sounds like you're proposing that I need to do. By the way, the pistol came with a low tie down western holster and I came to be pretty preficient as a quick draw artist. Not as fast as when I was a kid but still pretty fast.

FYI, I carried an M-14 in the navy. Once again, a superior weapon to the M-16. I can hit things further out and with more power than the 5.56 mm.

Are you speaking about 9mil as opposed to 9mm? Just curious.
Are you speaking about 9mil as opposed to 9mm? Just curious. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I wasn't speaking. Do you have a 9 millimeter 40 caliber pistol?
I wasn't speaking. Do you have a 9 millimeter 40 caliber pistol? Originally Posted by LexusLover
That is why it is useless trying to be civil to you fucktards.
That is why it is useless trying to be civil to you fucktards. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You were being "civil"? You mean as opposed to "criminal"?

I was "quoting" what someone had said, and you started your little henpecking bullshit.