My Dream For White Liberals

CT is happy to point out inappropriate posts of right wing posters, and castigate others for not posting against them as being supportive of those posts.

CT - don't project your opinions on others - you cannot read others minds.

also - i see no condemnation on your part of the nonsense posting of a number of DPST posters - YR among them.

Be consistent in One's condemnations.

That written _ I do agree we should have more cogent debate without the name-calling and scatology posts.

Folks like SR and Tiny - with whom i may disagree - but always respect their posting for content and relevance without offensiveness. Originally Posted by oeb11
Good points
no real argument with what you said, but you did shift the discussion away from my point. which is Right-Wingers seemingly embracing RACISM, at least by ignoring true racists that bleed into their group. such as TurdFergosun. you couldn't bring yourself to simply denounce his post.. this is why Liberals side-eye many Republicans. y'all don't seem to get it.

of course Racism is "over-hollered" these days. but that doesn't excuse ignoring real racism when it is in front of you.
  • oeb11
  • 12-13-2019, 09:27 AM
OK - I agree that it was a foul post - and i decry racism in all its forms.

responding to each and every offensive post is something that not possible - and I am not a Mod.

I see far more racism in the DPST's - particularly anti-Semitic and plantation racism to keep the "minorities" on the DPST plantation.

i think The TF posts deserve a trip to the "Band".

And some of the YR and other offensive posts from DPST's.

Hope the blanket condemnation is good enough for you.

It is not a one-sided, "Right-wing" issue - not that I consider TF a "Right-wing" - he posts offensive racist , totalitarian nonsense nnot different from the far Left Anti-Fa nuts. It is the same totalitarian fascism.

IMHO.
OK - I agree that it was a foul post - and i decry racism in all its forms.

Hope the blanket condemnation is good enough for you.
Originally Posted by oeb11
I wasn't talking to you.. you are a moderate Republican by any measure, I am referring to the hard right, those whose sympathies (and beliefs?) line up with stark racism. there are at least 7 on this Forum, who regularly post. not a single one has ever denounced a single racist post on this Forum.
no real argument with what you said, but you did shift the discussion away from my point. which is Right-Wingers seemingly embracing RACISM, at least by ignoring true racists that bleed into their group. such as TurdFergosun. you couldn't bring yourself to simply denounce his post.. this is why Liberals side-eye many Republicans. y'all don't seem to get it.

of course Racism is "over-hollered" these days. but that doesn't excuse ignoring real racism when it is in front of you. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

Defending oneself, ones people, ones civilization, ones culture, history and future is good.....unless you're white. Then you're a racist and your people deserve to be destroyed!

Let's be honest. Despite us all being human, there are a lof of fundamental and irreconcilable differences between certain races and cultures. America and europe have tried to flood themselves with third world parasites, to invariably disastrous results.
Defending oneself, ones people, ones civilization, ones culture, history and future is good.....unless you're white. Then you're a racist and your people deserve to be destroyed! Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson ATX
nonsense.. go back to your Bunker and keep fearing the Immigrants and minorities you think are taking over and ruining your 1955 World View. did you graduate Elementary School?
nonsense.. go back to your Bunker and keep fearing the Immigrants and minorities you think are taking over and ruining your 1955 World View. did you graduate Elementary School? Originally Posted by Chung Tran

Get out of your Lily white suburb and move to Houstons fifth ward or some shithole in South Dallas.theyll tear you to pieces, boy. The truth is still the truth, whether it's 1955 or 2019. When I was young and naive, I believed white people were bad, borders were bad, etc. I learned that from watching TV, and our "education" system. Shit, I once when I was 10 I asked my dad why negroes smelled different. He got really mad.

When I grew up and moved into the real world, it was obvious that I everything I was taught about race was a lie
Let's be honest. Despite us all being human, there are a lof of fundamental and irreconcilable differences between certain races and cultures. America and europe have tried to flood themselves with third world parasites, to invariably disastrous results. Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson ATX
being the fundamentally fair Motherfucker that I am, you posted this AFTER I responded.. you edited your post.

I basically agree with this part. I probably come at it from a different angle, but this is largely accurate.
Get out of your Lily white suburb and move to Houstons fifth ward or some shithole in South Dallas.theyll gear you to pieces, boy.

When I grew up and moved into the real world, it was obvious that I everything I was taught about race was a lie Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson ATX
why do you call me Boy? is it natural for you to disrespect anyone who disagrees with you?

you equate a poor ghetto with the large black population?

you are ignorant beyond belief.
why do you call me Boy? is it natural for you to disrespect anyone who disagrees with you?

you equate a poor ghetto with the large black population?

you are ignorant beyond belief. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

Okay, I'll apologize for being disrespectful over disagreeing. I have sank to the level of ignorant race deniers by doing that.

Equate a poor ghetto with the large black population? Yes I did, and I meant it. With all due respect Tran, I don't think you've been around too many black people. If you did, you would have the same world view as me. Sure they look cool on mtv or ESPN. In real life? Not so cool. How does speaking the truth make me ignorant? Like I said....try moving to South dallas. You'll love it.
Defending oneself, ones people, ones civilization, ones culture, history and future is good.....unless you're white. Then you're a racist and your people deserve to be destroyed!

Let's be honest. Despite us all being human, there are a lof of fundamental and irreconcilable differences between certain races and cultures. America and europe have tried to flood themselves with third world parasites, to invariably disastrous results. Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson ATX
I agree with you.

I'm sure you would agree not all blacks are bad?
being the fundamentally fair Motherfucker that I am, you posted this AFTER I responded.. you edited your post.

I basically agree with this part. I probably come at it from a different angle, but this is largely accurate. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

Mr Turd has a point whether you want to admit it or not. all things "White" is under attack. do you believe that "white privilege" exists? that every white person who is successful has done so solely by "white privilege"? that this vast "white culture" exists that "decides" who becomes successful and who does not?

let me give you an example of how "white privilege" worked for me. i never lived a poor day in my life, unlike my mom and dad, both of whom grew up poor during the great depression and WWII. my dad turned 15 in 1945 at the end of WWII. i don't think i need to tell you or anyone else what a golden era that was for the United States.

my granddad was a house painter, carpenter and handyman. he worked hard just to get by and didn't have the money to send my dad to UofL, which at the time was a private university. imagine trying to send a kid to a private university in the late 40's and early 50's on a handyman's earnings. not gonna happen. so my dad put himself through UofL on academic scholarships and other means. he learned to play the clarinet, taught himself to get a music scholarship to UofL by way of being in the Band. he played at the football games during the season. he raised and trained Collies for show.

so that's how he put himself through the University of Louisville. in high school he was first in his class, at UofL he was second in his class for his BA. then a little thing called Korea happened. he got two deferments to graduation then he had to join the Army for two years.
then he used some Army benefits and again academic scholarships to go to Law school at UofL, graduated first in his class and won an award called the Grawemeyer Book Award.

so what would you call that? "white privilege" or hard work?
Mr Turd

That's Mr. FERGUSON, sir. Turd is his first name.

has a point whether you want to admit it or not. all things "White" is under attack.

Boo hoo with your metaphorical feelings of being under attack. Have you ever had a visceral feeling that you might DIE when you were pulled over?

do you believe that "white privilege" exists?

Yes. Do you believe "benefit of the doubt" exists? Or prejudice?

that every white person who is successful has done so solely by "white privilege"?

No. But it sure does help. Doesn't it?

that this vast "white culture" exists that "decides" who becomes successful and who does not?

Only to the extent that if it will continue to make them successful.

let me give you an example of how "white privilege" worked for me. i never lived a poor day in my life,

My condolences. It would have made you a better person.

unlike my mom and dad, both of whom grew up poor during the great depression and WWII. my dad turned 15 in 1945 at the end of WWII. i don't think i need to tell you or anyone else what a golden era that was for the United States.

Really? Which citizens? Which Americans? The ones in internment camps? The ones who couldn't vote? The ones who were being lynched like clockwork? The ones . . . .

my granddad was a house painter, carpenter and handyman. he worked hard just to get by and didn't have the money to send my dad to UofL, which at the time was a private university. imagine trying to send a kid to a private university in the late 40's and early 50's on a handyman's earnings. not gonna happen.

Imagine? Why bother even trying to fathom if you were black? Even if you had the money. You're still black.

so my dad put himself through UofL on academic scholarships and other means. he learned to play the clarinet,

Did he become a virtuoso when your granddad, after years years of practicing on the skin flute during the depression, taught him how to hold it? (If you can't take that as a joke, that's on you.)

taught himself to get a music scholarship to UofL by way of being in the Band. he played at the football games during the season. he raised and trained Collies for show.

so that's how he put himself through the University of Louisville. in high school he was first in his class, at UofL he was second in his class for his BA. then a little thing called Korea happened. he got two deferments to graduation then he had to join the Army for two years.
then he used some Army benefits and again academic scholarships to go to Law school at UofL, graduated first in his class and won an award called the Grawemeyer Book Award.

so what would you call that? "white privilege" or hard work? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
What do you think I would call it?

why the straw man question? hard work, obviously.

I don't believe in white privilege.. or racism.
What do you think I would call it?

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

if you'd stop blaming everyone else maybe you'd do better in life...

why the straw man question? hard work, obviously.

I don't believe in white privilege.. or racism. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

i don't get the straw man thing. of course it was hard work.