Large labia fetish?

I have examined the website labia pics of both Kat and Dallas Rain and I must say that they are both very impressive. I am not sure exactly how you measure labia but I would have to say that Joey Sinclair's labia are just as large. She refers to them as her "nibblers".

Well I guess the time has come for the ladies mentioned to have a Miss America contest that focuses on the labia or the full enchilada....the Volvo!
lol--who will be the HOST?????{petiteassman???}
A woman goes into the hospital to have her vaginal lips reduced. They hang down beyond reason.

When she wakes up from the operation in the hospital, she finds three roses on her pillow.

Befuddled, she asks the nurse for an explanation.

"The first rose is from me," says the nurse, "because I know how much courage it took for you to have this operation"

"What about the second one?" The patient asks.

"The second one is from the Doctor, for you successfully pulling though the operation"

"And the third?" The patient inquires.

"Oh," the nurse states, "That is from the gentleman in the burn unit who wants to thank you for his new ears."
Full lips are made for kissing. All the more to kiss. What law says they have to be restricted to the face?
This is one reason I love my little taco its all neat and contained so no need to worry about the pesky zipper and pantiles is the only way I go Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
Me too! I hate panties! They are only of use for about ten minutes, and then they need to come off!

Bare is freeing and healthy. Who doesn't love to feel the breeze? *(grin)* That's why we wear dresses sometimes.
I'm partial to lips that kinda grow into the action, have a mind of their own.
  • Carl
  • 08-30-2010, 05:51 PM
I like it when I can get so deep that my balls start to spread the lips apart. It helps if you're hung like a bug.
  • unagi
  • 09-01-2010, 11:29 AM
New girl Marian has a sizable set of lips. Very nice indeed.
I just like the way the pussy looks...big lips or little lips or someplace in the middle - as long as I can suck on them - I am a happy guy!