REPORT: 'Whistleblower' Who Complained About Trump's Call to Ukrainian President Zelensky Revealed

Biden acted inappropriately but who was going to investigate? Strzok? Lynch? They weren't going to charge even with Biden's admission of wrong doing.

There was very little, if any, Russian interference. As stated before, EVERY STATE CERTIFIED THEIR ELECTION RESULTS. No state AG or polling authority has come forward with evidence of Russian interference.

You, along with many others, are trying to conflate "meddling" with "interference". Many security experts have said that there is very little evidence of meddling. Wikileaks said they didn't get their info from the Russians. The Crowdstrike report is only a draft. The FBI was never allowed to examine the DNC server. The ads that "Russian bot farms" spent on Facebook and other social media sites were paltry and very poorly done. Many were done AFTER the election and were for Hillary. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Biden acted inappropriately? Your opinion backed up by no one.

I never said the Russian interference had a major impact on the 2016 elections. No, the Russian interference did not change any votes at the polls but the Russian interference could have changed the opinions of voters prior to the voters casting their votes.

https://www.npr.org/2019/04/18/71481...dential-electi
I think Clinton paid Steele to dig up dirt, not false dirt.
BAHHAAAA. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
That’s what you think. The fact of the matter is she paid for fake dirt and Brennan, Clapper and Comey ran with fake dirt.
  • WTF
  • 11-01-2019, 11:33 AM
That’s what you think. The fact of the matter is she paid for fake dirt and Brennan, Clapper and Comey ran with fake dirt. Originally Posted by bambino
Trump having Russians piss on him came out after the election.

Trump having Russians piss on him came out after the election.

Originally Posted by WTF
If you say so!
That’s what you think. The fact of the matter is she paid for fake dirt and Brennan, Clapper and Comey ran with fake dirt. Originally Posted by bambino
As usual, no link to support your ridiculous claims.
As usual, no link to support your ridiculous claims. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
You have your head up your ass to hide from the truth -- because what you're claiming you need "proof" of is public knowledge. You know damn good and well that Comey used the Steele Dossier to secure those FISA warrants. And you damn well should already know that McCabe testified under oath that a previous attempt to get a FISA warrant without the Steele Dossier had failed whereupon he testified that the FBI could not have got a FISA warrant without the Steele Dossier.
You have your head up your ass to hide from the truth -- because what you're claiming you need "proof" of is public knowledge. You know damn good and well that Comey used the Steele Dossier to secure those FISA warrants. And you damn well should already know that McCabe testified under oath that a previous attempt to get a FISA warrant without the Steele Dossier had failed whereupon he testified that the FBI could not have got a FISA warrant without the Steele Dossier. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Irrelevant to the point being discussed, which is whether or not Clinton paid Steele to dig up "fake" information on Trump.

Please stay on topic.
Irrelevant to the point being discussed, which is whether or not Clinton paid Steele to dig up "fake" information on Trump.

Please stay on topic. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

As usual, no link to support your ridiculous claims. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

Allegations That Clinton Campaign Funded Trump-Russia Research Still Pending At Now-Closed FEC

https://www.forbes.com/sites/legalne.../#5aab1a6a3d99

Collusion bombshell: DNC lawyers met with FBI on Russia allegations before surveillance warrant

https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/40...dossier-before

Clinton campaign, DNC paid for research that led to Russia dossier

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...bb9_story.html

Clinton Campaign and Democratic Party Helped Pay for Russia Trump Dossier

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/24/u...a-dossier.html

thank you ridiculous poster!
I usually provide links and you know it. You can stuff the “as usual” line up your ass. I was giving you the benefit of the doubt that you actually knew what’s been in the public domain for over a year.

Please stay on topic.
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
You asked the fucking question about what Russia did in the 2016 election, but like a typical lib-retard you stick your head up your ass and ignore that hildebeest's Steele Dossier was top to bottom a Putin product of disinformation that hildebeest and the lame-stream media bottle fed to her "#Grubered" minions.
  • WTF
  • 11-01-2019, 02:15 PM
I usually provide links and you know it. You can stuff the “as usual” line up your ass. I was giving you the benefit of the doubt that you actually knew what’s been in the public domain for over a year. Originally Posted by bambino
Ukraine is not fake dirt.

Trump withheld those funds because he wanted dirt on Biden and he was hoping to find some excuse tp pardon Manford with that bs theory of Ukraine having a server.

He only released those funds after the whistleblower complaint and he knew he had to. There was no other reason he was holding up the funds....

Ukraine is not fake dirt.

Trump withheld those funds because he wanted dirt on Biden and he was hoping to find some excuse tp pardon Manford with that bs theory of Ukraine having a server.

He only released those funds after the whistleblower complaint and he knew he had to. There was no other reason he was holding up the funds....

Originally Posted by WTF
If you say so!!!! And Hunter Biden was a legitimate board member of Burisma!!! You’re probably on their board too!!!!! You’re just as worthless. I’ll give you a peek of my ass happy now.
  • WTF
  • 11-01-2019, 02:35 PM
If you say so!!!! . Originally Posted by bambino
It is fact....Sept 9 the GOP became aware of whistleblower

On Sept 11th Trump gives over funds.

So Trump's blackmail basically backfired.

It is fact....Sept 9 the GOP became aware of whistleblower

On Sept 11th Trump gives over funds.

So Trump's blackmail basically backfired.

Originally Posted by WTF
Before that date, the so-called "whistle blower" was collaborating with Adam Schitty in a plot to overthrow the government.
Before that date, the so-called "whistle blower" was collaborating with Adam Schitty in a plot to overthrow the government. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

And before that date the POTUS was collaborating with the Russians to undermine a fair election.

And I can prove what I just stated. He asked, and the Russian trolls obliged. Can you prove the whistleblower and Schiff worked together?