Should a separate racial forum be created?

Keep up your stupid posting, you Hitler worshiping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEMS, maybe your rodeo buddy, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, will answer your dumb-ass in a moment ... but remember, he is *slow*. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Yeah? Well this is for you, he whose mommy still cleans his bottom for him and tells him everything's OK?

Yeah? Well this is for you, he whose mommy still cleans his bottom for him and tells him everything's OK?

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Talking about yourself in the third person, again, for your entry in your daily journal, you Hitler worshiping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM?

Talking about yourself in the third person, again, for your entry in your daily journal, you Hitler worshiping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM? Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Everyone here knows you're more than twice the asshole you pretend to be, you Hitler worshiping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, and your rodeo buddies do like that particular profile you're offering them, you Hitler worshiping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Everyone here knows you're more than twice the asshole you pretend to be, you Hitler worshiping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, and your rodeo buddies do like that particular profile you're offering them, you Hitler worshiping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Showing off for the judges, Miss Un-America?

Showing off for the judges, Miss Un-America?

You're the one showing your ass, you Hitler worshiping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, or are you just advertising for new rodeo buddies?

You're the one showing your ass, you Hitler worshiping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, or are you just advertising for new rodeo buddies? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Are you REALLY talking about cow punching, you creepy perv?

There's absolutely no reason to stop in a state where the primary focus of a conversation with residents, such as yourself, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, is based on your personal expertise in the subject of "chicken dicks". Originally Posted by I B Hankering
We don't need conversation with anyone who has a chimp as a mate. And brings her to every post he makes. A chicken dick with a chimp...Pathetic.
A chicken dick with a chimp...Pathetic. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Fascinating how you protest that that isn't your favorite subject of conversation; yet, you bring it up in every post, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. Bet you swallow some down with a side of mountain oysters and a swig of Odumbo Kool Aid for breakfast every morning, don't you Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.

Are you REALLY talking about cow punching, you creepy perv?

No, you Hitler worshiping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, just pointing out to your stupid-ass how you and your rodeo buddies like to do all of your riding in your *chutes*.
Fascinating how you protest that that isn't your favorite subject of conversation; yet, you bring it up in every post, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. Bet you swallow some down with a side of mountain oysters and a swig of Odumbo Kool Aid for breakfast every morning, don't you Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Lmao you just mentioned it three times in this one post chicken dick. I know you preferred no balls as you have none, but chicken dick just suited you better. I would rather swallow some oysters than eating cum like your fascination .
Lmao you just mentioned it three times in this one post chicken dick. I know you preferred no balls as you have none, but chicken dick just suited you better. I would rather swallow some oysters than eating cum like your fascination . Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're just like that kid "Mikey" in that old TV commercial, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp: you'll eat anything.
You're just like that kid "Mikey" in that old TV commercial, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp: you'll eat anything. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
That was referring to breakfast cereal chicken dick not sucking cocks like you do, and eating cum. How is your glory hole job working out for you chicken dick? Suck safe.