Jason Gideon (Shame On You)

I was wondering why my ears were "buzzing" while I was at work... Well, now I know why...

The only true statement about this post is the fact that the donation was short $50, which I didn't deny on my review nor on this reply...

Prior to our meeting, she was well aware of the type of session I was interested in, and she was up for it (have proof of that...)
She even read a review one of the ladies wrote on me, and her comment was: "not bad, I can handle it!"

During session, I asked permission for anything I did (as I always do). When she said "no," I respected her wishes.

After the session, we went outside bc she had to smoke, and bc I wanted to meet her sister... We were outside for a good 10-15 minutes... Do you do that after you've been "attacked?" Probably not...

The problems with her story are obvious:

*she waits almost a week to report this "beating." So much for being concerned about her fellow providers.

*She only posts after my review. Obvious retaliation.

*She talks more about the 50 bucks than anything else. What kind of chick who's just had the shit beaten out of her is worried about 50 bucks?

*She was posting ads in Vegas 2 days after the event. You ain't doin' that if you're beat all to hell and back.

Bottom line, she's pissed and this post is just retaliation for my review.
I agree with ken monk count me out if hs thinks is the shit.
  • shlub
  • 02-12-2013, 09:18 PM
This thread is about the "someone got hurt" part of "it's all fun until someone gets hurt" that is so common amongst social groups in search of a rush...

I considered Jason Gideon one of the eccie promoters/ iamlegendyouwanttobeme hobbyists... sensationalists that cater their reviews to the "80%" that look for direction regarding who to see, what they might do, etc... In return for the leads they generate for the new recruits (FtWorth stripper-turned-providers, etc.) they get a little extra something (eccie attention, services, time, etc.) from the ladies.

Look at JG's reviews, there is a pattern of escalation... Whether it was due to him needing to push his limits further or if he let his inflated virtual persona carry over into reality, a line was crossed.

Whether it was as you say and it got abusive or you had not realized exactly what you had signed up for and got freaked out, I'm truly sorry you were hurt.
Why did you wait the time you did to write a review? Maybe in hindsight she wishes she would have written an ALERT right off the bat, but she feared, just like some dudes do about writing 'No' reviews, the fallout that come from doing so...Maybe she didn't expect someone was going to 'be the shit out of her' the way you did !!! ....Why don't you answer this you F'n creep, did she ask you to STOP?
She posted this alert in the ladies area a few days ago. Prior to his review of her.
I did let ladies know asap in infoshare...
She posted this alert in the ladies area a few days ago. Prior to his review of her. Originally Posted by EmilyEzzell

Thank you for speaking up
  • ~Ze~
  • 02-12-2013, 09:31 PM
Kelsey, just don't get into a pissing match with this guy. Not worth it.
What a d-bag read his sig line... Yeah he's innocent my ass. Men Who think this is acceptable need to be taken out back and shown a taste of their own medicines. Problem is men like Jason are weak and bullies preying on those weaker than them.

I wish he would try that with someone who would give him a run for his money. Some dumb provider probably told him about the alert on him and then he posted the review to retaliate.

I'll happily volunteer to backhand him back to his mommas womb and teach him some respect. These actions are unacceptable. Period.
I was wondering why my ears were "buzzing" while I was at work... Well, now I know why...

The only true statement about this post is the fact that the donation was short $50, which I didn't deny on my review nor on this reply...

Prior to our meeting, she was well aware of the type of session I was interested in, and she was up for it (have proof of that...)
She even read a review one of the ladies wrote on me, and her comment was: "not bad, I can handle it!"

During session, I asked permission for anything I did (as I always do). When she said "no," I respected her wishes.

After the session, we went outside bc she had to smoke, and bc I wanted to meet her sister... We were outside for a good 10-15 minutes... Do you do that after you've been "attacked?" Probably not...

The problems with her story are obvious:

*she waits almost a week to report this "beating." So much for being concerned about her fellow providers.

*She only posts after my review. Obvious retaliation.

*She talks more about the 50 bucks than anything else. What kind of chick who's just had the shit beaten out of her is worried about 50 bucks?

*She was posting ads in Vegas 2 days after the event. You ain't doin' that if you're beat all to hell and back.

Bottom line, she's pissed and this post is just retaliation for my review.

Apologize? Right... Originally Posted by Jason Gideon
Jason,

You're an exceptionally great liar..I believe you! What you are failing to notice is I have proof of your wrong doings,.However, you waited to write the review after someone told you I posted in infoshare..How do I know this? I have my ways..As for your plight of not remembering that night allow me to remind you of what happened..Wait,maybe I should do that in PM as I wouldn't want to make people sick with some of the heinous things you have done..

You are mentally ill and I hope you seek help..Keep the 50 bucks buy yourself some prozac my dear..
Case closed in my eyes and thanks for listening to me..All of you
She posted this alert in the ladies area a few days ago. Prior to his review of her. Originally Posted by EmilyEzzell
Yes. She did. Thank you Kelsey for being concerned for your fellow providers. I hope you are doing okay.
Kelsey, just don't get into a pissing match with this guy. Not worth it. Originally Posted by ~Ze~

As far as he is concerned he is dust in the wind as of now Ze..
I've known for atleast 4days...waaay before any review was ever written.....try again.
Agreed. I knew about it before the review as well. She did warn us a few days ago. It is US to encouraged her to go public.