So.... Apparently most of you posting democrats...

No, he's whacking off to YOURS, Mr. No Review Policy. You do know that's a woman, right, simple J-j-j-Jack?
He's a dim-retard; not a Republican! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Do actually think the Dems are not able to read the Bible? In my post to you I mentioned you calling people names. If you could read properly you would be able too see I clearly saw where you called him a "dim-retard".
I honestly think you are acting stupid to keep the pot stirred. I guess its all you have to do so good luck with that. I have no axe to grind with Kayla and have no idea who you even are. So while you enjoy yourself acting like a fool I'm gonna go looking for some pussy.
Do actually think the Dems are not able to read the Bible? In my post to you I mentioned you calling people names. If you could read properly you would be able too see I clearly saw where you called him a "dim-retard".
I honestly think you are acting stupid to keep the pot stirred. I guess its all you have to do so good luck with that. I have no axe to grind with Kayla and have no idea who you even are. So while you enjoy yourself acting like a fool I'm gonna go looking for some pussy. Originally Posted by slingblade
Just a reminder, slingblade, because it's evident you clearly forgot your initial ad hominem remark.

Add in the fact that Republicans are the ones that think the service you provide is wrong Originally Posted by slingblade

Merely pointed out that Jimmy Carter -- a prominent dim-retard -- also thinks such P4P is wrong; hence, your POV is flawed. Here's another thing for you to consider, slingblade. Look at the two maps below and note the majority of the states in the Bible Belt have dim-retard majorities!
[QUOTE=I B Hankering;1054248562]Just a reminder, slingblade, because it's evident you clearly forgot your initial ad hominem remark.

That's ad hominid to you fucktard LMAO
TO FUCKING BAD JOHN BONEHAEAD AND TEDDY CRUZ FUCKING LOST
IBIdiot attacks another total stranger.

Bug surprise.

News Flash asshole -- the GOP is going to totally cave and wind up with NOTHING as a result of this stupid shit, except a future in ruin!

why don't you call them names? That'll further your cause, whatever the fuck that is...

LMAO! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I must say that you project yourself to be the most educated DUMB ASS I have ever seen . In 30 years of forums you take the cake of being the most educated person ever with their head up their ass to grace the continent of cyber infinity. Truth is, Obama won, Obama is the worst leader we have ever had, and Obama is a 2 faced lying jackass.
LOL Cappy!
I must say that you project yourself to be the most educated DUMB ASS I have ever seen . In 30 years of forums you take the cake of being the most educated person ever with their head up their ass to grace the continent of cyber infinity. Truth is, Obama won, Obama is the worst leader we have ever had, and Obama is a 2 faced lying jackass. Originally Posted by capitan1962
If you take it that way ... well ... GOOD! Where I come from, being well educated is something to work toward. Kinda like 25% fewer cavities is where you come from.

Dipshit!

Go cry in your beer.

Obama is POTUS until 2017.

Deal or squeal.
Just a reminder, slingblade, because it's evident you clearly forgot your initial ad hominem remark.

Merely pointed out that Jimmy Carter -- a prominent dim-retard -- also thinks such P4P is wrong; hence, your POV is flawed. Here's another thing for you to consider, slingblade. Look at the two maps below and note the majority of the states in the Bible Belt have dim-retard majorities! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Jimmy Carter thinks P4P is wrong for him. Democrats are not typically of the mind set that what they want is the only way. Not all Republicans see it that way either. Just the Rick Perry's and the Ted Cruise's of the world are that way. The Teaparty is where the problem is in my opinion. That and those like you that revert to 1st grade antics with all the name calling. If you don't even know what your party stands for how can you even have an opinion? My remark to Kayla was not divisive, Its was pointing out a simple fact that seems to get over looked sometimes. The point was the Dems lean towards making things fair for all not the privileged. Dems are way closer to Libertarian than Republicans are. Take a good look at the Libertarian doctrine and then you tell me who is more controlling of your freedom.
Jimmy Carter thinks P4P is wrong for him. Democrats are not typically of the mind set that what they want is the only way. Not all Republicans see it that way either. Just the Rick Perry's and the Ted Cruise's of the world are that way. The Teaparty is where the problem is in my opinion. That and those like you that revert to 1st grade antics with all the name calling. If you don't even know what your party stands for how can you even have an opinion? My remark to Kayla was not divisive, Its was pointing out a simple fact that seems to get over looked sometimes. The point was the Dems lean towards making things fair for all not the privileged. Dems are way closer to Libertarian than Republicans are. Take a good look at the Libertarian doctrine and then you tell me who is more controlling of your freedom. Originally Posted by slingblade
You argue like you've never heard of "Odumbocare" -- a dim-retard program that mandates absolute citizen obeisance. It's that control? You also ignored the sizeable number of dim-retards in the moralistic Bible Belt. You might "pretend" all dim-retards enjoy your moral lassitude, but you are only pretending.
You argue like you've never heard of "Odumbocare" -- a dim-retard program that mandates absolute citizen obeisance. It's that control? You also ignored the sizeable number of dim-retards in the moralistic Bible Belt. You might "pretend" all dim-retards enjoy your moral lassitude, but you are only pretending. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I am not arguing. I left a respectful message of my opinion addressed to Kayla and you have made an attempt to bait me into an argument. I don't know you and don't really care what you think about anything including me.
You need to ask yourself, who is trolling who here?
I am not arguing. I left a respectful message of my opinion addressed to Kayla and you have made an attempt to bait me into an argument. I don't know you and don't really care what you think about anything including me.
You need to ask yourself, who is trolling who here? Originally Posted by slingblade
No "baiting" involved. Just disabusing you of your erroneous notion that it's only Republicans who are highly moralistic and that it's only Republicans who seek to control your private life. Odumbocare is proof incarnate!

Just a reminder, slingblade, because it's evident you clearly forgot your initial ad hominem remark. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

That's ad hominid to you fucktard LMAO Originally Posted by i'va biggen
What? Yet another malapropism from Ekim the Inbred Chimp . . . and he is bragging about it!?! Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you've obviously confused and combined the words "ad hoc" and "hominid"; which are defined as follows:

ad hoc

1 : made or done without planning

2 : fashioned from whatever is immediately available

hominid

1 : Any member of the zoological family Hominidae (order Primates), which consists of the great apes (orangutans, gorillas, chimpanzees, and bonobos).

In this instance, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, your verbal fuck-up created a most apropos malapropism that is uniquely you, because "ad hominid" defines you so perfectly, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You are a chimpanzee formulated by your creator without planning from whatever garbage was near at hand.
No "baiting" involved. Just disabusing you of your erroneous notion that it's only Republicans who are highly moralistic and that it's only Republicans who seek to control your private life. Odumbocare is proof incarnate! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I don't see how you feel I need to be set straight on anything. Remember I am just a "Dumb Democrat". If you win me over I will just be baggage anyway. The issue is if its a good idea to insult those that think differently than you. I prefer not to and you seem to enjoy it. By the way mixing big words with snigglets is kind of a oxymoron, no one is amused by your creative side.
Remember I am just a "Dumb Democrat". Originally Posted by slingblade
Okay.
No "baiting" involved. Just disabusing you of your erroneous notion that it's only Republicans who are highly moralistic and that it's only Republicans who seek to control your private life. Odumbocare is proof incarnate!

What? Yet another malapropism from Ekim the Inbred Chimp . . . and he is bragging about it!?! Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you've obviously confused and combined the words "ad hoc" and "hominid"; which are defined as follows:

ad hoc

1 : made or done without planning

2 : fashioned from whatever is immediately available

hominid

1 : Any member of the zoological family Hominidae (order Primates), which consists of the great apes (orangutans, gorillas, chimpanzees, and bonobos).

In this instance, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, your verbal fuck-up created a most apropos malapropism that is uniquely you, because "ad hominid" defines you so perfectly, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You are a chimpanzee formulated by your creator without planning from whatever garbage was near at hand. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Keep chewing you are still in the trap, and none of your Bs will free you. Keep telling me how smart you are . Buffoon...