Trump rally fizzles again

if you say so Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
These are the 2000+ identical posts the math inclined are concerned about. It is far more now.
These are the 2000+ identical posts the math inclined are concerned about. It is far more now. Originally Posted by VitaMan

if you say so
Now at least 2034 identical posts
Still obsessed with trump....
... That's ALL he can do.

He doesn't wanna be called out for voting for Biden.

#### Salty
You are such a bozo. It doesn't matter if Trump is convicted of a felony or not. What matters is what you wrote and your state of mind. The last thing Trump did was try and preserve our democracy. And a judge is a delusional woke dipshit ?

"He tried to preserve it. Whatever you read was written by a delusional woke dipshit." Originally Posted by VitaMan
My State Of Mind is much more realistic than yours is. You are going to take what a Judge says as absolute when he even states it's "More than Likely that Trump Committed a Crime". That tells me he's not totally sure if a crime was even committed. So his assumption is not based on Law but his opinion. Get your head out of your ass and quit worrying about Trump. We have worse problems in this country with those that are actually in Public Office and you're worried about a fucking "Has Been".
3 brainwashed Trumpites.....make it 4 with TWK......but he is not from Waco...and he is not a kid
My State Of Mind is much more realistic than yours is. You are going to take what a Judge says as absolute when he even states it's "More than Likely that Trump Committed a Crime". That tells me he's not totally sure if a crime was even committed. So his assumption is not based on Law but his opinion. Get your head out of your ass and quit worrying about Trump. We have worse problems in this country with those that are actually in Public Office and you're worried about a fucking "Has Been". Originally Posted by Levianon17

You miss the point again. Here is your state of mind:

This is not the only discussion of what Trump tried to do to our democracy.
Again......use the search engine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17
He tried to preserve it. Whatever you read was written by a delusional woke dipshit.
You miss the point again. Here is your state of mind:

This is not the only discussion of what Trump tried to do to our democracy.
Again......use the search engine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17
He tried to preserve it. Whatever you read was written by a delusional woke dipshit. Originally Posted by VitaMan
So I missed your point, did you have one? Here's my point, if Trump committed a crime let the chips fall where they may. When a Judge convicts him for 10-20 years let me know. In the mean time I am really not concerned about Trump or what it is about him that bothers you. Concentrate on the present which involves Biden and he's no prize.
You go ahead and bash Biden. That is what you are good at.

If you come up with an alternative for Trump for 2024, let everyone know. You can also concentrate on the future of the Republican party.
You go ahead and bash Biden. That is what you are good at.

If you come up with an alternative for Trump for 2024, let everyone know. You can also concentrate on the future of the Republican party. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Yeah you're dam right I'll bash Biden he's the current President and he's not the brightest star in the sky. I am more concerned about this Country's future more than I am about any Political Party. You're making an absolute fool of yourself worrying about a guy who isn't even the President and there is no guarantee he'll even run for President in 2024.
s Originally Posted by matchingmole
... THAT'S GRAND!

Thanks fer posting that, mate.

### Salty
Yeah you're dam right I'll bash Biden he's the current President and he's not the brightest star in the sky. I am more concerned about this Country's future more than I am about any Political Party. You're making an absolute fool of yourself worrying about a guy who isn't even the President and there is no guarantee he'll even run for President in 2024. Originally Posted by Levianon17
“You’re making an absolute fool of yourself”

At least he’s succeeded at something.