What constitutes "boots on the ground"?

• WTF
  • 11-01-2015, 03:00 PM

Can you imagine how horrifying that someone with the stature of WTF and Iv-a-Little One on a hooker board pronounces they don't have any respect for me? Oh, my God!

How does it make you feel that the likes of WTF and Iv-a-Little One don't have any respect for you?

y. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Please find a quote from me in this thread or any other where i said i have no respect for you. I do not care for your continued lies, i will say.

I do not personally know you to either have or not have respect for you.
D .... you are using those challenging words again ... "clues" and "inferences"!

They don't have a "clue" as to what the "inferences" are from the "story"!

Can you imagine how horrifying that someone with the stature of WTF and Iv-a-Little One on a hooker board pronounces they don't have any respect for me? Oh, my God!

How does it make you feel that the likes of WTF and Iv-a-Little One don't have any respect for you?

At least they aren't SHOUTING any more .... all that yelling takes up way too much bandwidth ... and besides it's too funny. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You are repeating yourself lexie lacking, people do that when they run out of ideas.
  • WTF
  • 11-01-2015, 03:26 PM
You are repeating yourself lexie lacking, people do that when they run out of ideas. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
He should run for President...he'd fit right in the GOP field.

He could lie forever and then blame it on the MSM!
You are repeating yourself lexie lacking, people do that when they run out of ideas. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Actually people do that when they are trying to inform grade schoolers like you and WTF ... repetition ... remember writing over and over again on the board?

It's a learning tool to help otherwise challenged minds to recall ....

... just another "idea" of why repetition is good for you and WTF.

Like I suggested ...

...... if you want a running-pissing contest ... get married.

You are lame, WTF:

Look at what you posted:

"He was in a country where they/we/the government would not acknowledge that there were Boots on the ground."

If he didn't seek benefits, how the fuck would he or you know!!!!!

One of you is lying. You pick!
Originally Posted by LexusLover
Iv-a-Little One, your buddy, missed the message I think. I know you did.
  • WTF
  • 11-01-2015, 04:27 PM
Actually people do that when they are trying to inform grade schoolers like you and WTF ... repetition ... remember writing over and over again on the board?

... just another "idea" of why repetition is good for you and WTF. Originally Posted by LexusLover
So you think repeating your lies will make folks believe them or just remember them?

... just another "idea" of why repetition is good for you and WTF. Originally Posted by LexusLover
First you call the cousin a liar then WTF a liar, then you say you are trying to school someone. Sounds more like you have lost focus lexie lacking. I don't think you could school anyone. No I watched guys like you writing over and over on the board.
First you call the cousin a liar then WTF a liar, then you say you are trying to school someone. Sounds more like you have lost focus lexie lacking. I don't think you could school anyone. No I watched guys like you writing over and over on the board. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
LLIdiot is trying his best to blend in with his Idiot brethren.

And he's doing a damn good job!

Once an Idiot, always an Idiot!
I watched guys like you writing over and over on the board. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
because you cannot write at all
because I cannot write at all: Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
FIFY hillbilly
Perhaps LLIdiot really meant to say ... the likes of George W. Shrubya!

I mention him, because I "know" he did vote for him four (4) times.

Fuk'n Idiot! Originally Posted by bigtex
And you're STILL butt hurt over all of YOUR lying liberal candidates that he stomped on to win office ! Keep running candidates like Abortion Barbie and Leticia " Run away from my job responsibilities and a qurom " Van De Putte, Lil Cotex ! YOUR candidates are fun to see giving their concession speech to their followers like you on election night. All of y'all crying about " unfair " and " we'll get'em next time -with MORE dead and illegal alien votes " !
because you cannot write at all Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Wonder if that's why EKIM The Inbred Chimp didn't make the cut for the NASA "monkey" program " back in the day " ? Kept wanting to play with HIS joystick TOO much and not fly the spacecraft simulator !
And you're STILL butt hurt ... Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Mull over this .... BigTits supported McCain in 2000 .... McCain knows what "boots on the ground" mean ... and "bootless on the ground" as well .....

But in 2008 BigTits supported the one who doesn't know what it means.

Either "boots" or "bootless"!

In 1992 and 1996 BigTits also supported the candidate who ...

... didn't know what "boots on the ground" means.

He hated Bush because Bush beat McCain. Then Bush beat Gore.

Then Bush beat John Kerry.

But since BigTits is smarter than Bush (just ask BigTits) anyone that voted for him is an "idiott" ... BigTits is the "genius" in the crowd (just ask him).

Rather than brag about what his candidate accomplished in office

... he calls names .. like a spoiled grade schooler during recess.

Here's "his man" .... sending U.S. "boots" to serve "on the ground" with rebels in Syria that the Russians are bombing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now who is the "idiot"?
Wonder if that's why EKIM The Inbred Chimp didn't make the cut for the NASA "monkey" program " back in the day " ? Kept wanting to play with HIS joystick TOO much and not fly the spacecraft simulator ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Poor gay rey, just can't post without mentioning his hobby,fucking retard.
  • WTF
  • 11-02-2015, 06:15 AM
I have known some dead soldiers who were liars. There are some live ones also. But it's like money and pussy. It has been my experience that those who talk about them too much, probably don't have much of either in reality.

"? Originally Posted by LexusLover
LL, I'm not calling you gay but it has been my experience that people who post like you do, probably have sucked a dick or three.

So LL, did I just call you a dick sucker or not?

When you posted what you did , were you not trying to imply that folks who talk about their service record are liars? Because that is sure what it appears.