Zero Tolerance policy against outting

What can I say I'm 2 years out of practice
I'll practice up real hard now.
You guys must be miserable continuously harrassing Natalia. Like she only defends herself verbally when you'll come at her. Get this Sherlock's, she is beautiful and not going anywhere unless she chooses to so buckle up you'll seats, pull up you'll bloomers and deal with it. If I was a mod she would have a free pass to insult you'll to no end because you'll don't know when to just let go. Geez, what's the fascination GS and Roderick. To me you'll come across as sociopaths.
Li'l Ricki used to be better at this. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
What can I say I'm 2 years out of practice
I'll practice up real hard now. Originally Posted by rockerrick
Don't disappoint us - we're counting on you.
You guys must be miserable continuously harrassing Natalia. Like she only defends herself verbally when you'll come at her. Get this Sherlock's, she is beautiful and not going anywhere unless she chooses to so buckle up you'll seats, pull up you'll bloomers and deal with it. If I was a mod she would have a free pass to insult you'll to no end because you'll don't know when to just let go. Geez, what's the fascination GS and Roderick. To me you'll come across as sociopaths. Originally Posted by shinepro
Not so there WKpro, for the past 6 months she's been running her mouth accusing every handle that pops up of being me, while I have been unable to defend or fight back.
Poor Natalia is not some sweet innocent, she is a conniving wretched misinformed POS who has brought this shit on herself.

......but you seem to think you know about mine and how old they are... and that's where the outting part about you fits in...
Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
lmfao

you having a mommy tummy makes me an outer

did y'all get that

• N.M.
  • 03-16-2017, 10:27 PM
lmfao

did y'all get that
Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Do you know what a mommy tummy is ?

#2 Has your sorry ass ever seen me in person?

I'm faaaar from having one, but again lying is what you're an expert at..

ok folks. She knows I don't have any grandchildren and my offspring are unmentionables....

Who tf ever mentioned your "offsprings"?? I don't know or care about that. And I would never bring up anything like that. Only a sick person would.
And you're the one who did and doubled down in stupid sharing that, In a desperate intent of making me look bad... that's pathetic GS.

and not much older than hers.

And this ^ is the shit I'm talking about first off how dare you even bring up shit like that, second HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT ? how and why would you know how old my "offsprings" are I have never shared that with your shady ass or the board.

Explain how you found that information to make that statement.

I wonder why mods let her get away with saying such cunty stuff like that to so many different site patrons.

... Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
There's nothing they're letting me "get away with" this mod pussy conspiracy is all in your head. Read above.
you go girl

how could i be gramps if i didn't have offspring

I've deduced from public statements in your reviews and info in your showcase.

So tell me more about my grand children. Let everyone know you're full of shit.

You lie and exaggerate so much shit....hard to believe anything you say.
  • N.M.
  • 03-16-2017, 11:13 PM

I've deduced from public statements in your reviews and info in your showcase.

... Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
You're so full of shit you can't even make a case.

Give an example of these "public statements" and "info on my showcase" (holy shit) that made you figure out how old my "offsprings" are.

I'll wait....

...for you to keep on lying your ass off, cause you know damn well that's not how you came up with your "calculations"

Thanks for proving me right again.

Date: 4/13/15
Provider: Natalia Mori
Physical Description: 5'4", 125lbs, beautiful face and smile, B autiful face and smile, B cup, slight mommy tummy, ...... Originally Posted by Matt Man
That's just one.

And your age.....if it's legit.
  • N.M.
  • 03-16-2017, 11:38 PM
That's just one.

And your age.....if it's legit. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
pfftt
Do you have something that isn't from TWO years ago ? Lmao
Again look up what real "mommy tummy" is and compare it to my photos.
At some point my stomach wasn't flat but I have never had a mommy tummy.

You're so full of shit and just trying to take the attention somewhere else,
how does a hooker's age tell you how old their kids are?
I could of got pregnant as a teen or 5, 4, 3 years ago...

Your justification does not add up gramps and you and I know where you got your innaccurate info from and it wasn't from this board.

Come again.

lmfao

did y'all get that

Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Mommy tummy? Really? Taken with a phone camera. No re-touch whatsoever.
^^^^ Hahahaha how about one without her covering that mommy tummy up?
Everyone in hobby land knows what that bullshit is about!
Usually only bbw's have to resort to that bullshit!
Most be a real wreck! hahahahahahaha

Poor stinky, doesn't like inaccurate info huh?
Don't wory I can pull that posting up for you.
You are the fountain of inaccurate misinformation, you spread falsehoods without a care for reality.
Real shame when they fall at your feet!
If you weren't such a vile person, maybe they would never have been said?
  • N.M.
  • 03-17-2017, 06:56 AM
^^^^ Hahahaha how about one without her covering that mommy tummy up?
Everyone in hobby land knows what that bullshit is about!
Usually only bbw's have to resort to that bullshit!
Most be a real wreck! hahahahahahahaha!

[InsertContinuedCuntyAngryRant] #%*#%*
[/Insert]

Originally Posted by rockerrick
Aww silly wabbit, and this what I'm supposed to be afraid of now that you finally have the balls to post with your original handle ??

ANGRY PSYCHO TROLL, PLEASE...

I post new recent pics, from different angles different outfits/styles ALL the time... as much as you seem to be so concerned about me you should know this... but since you asked nicely here ya go... the rest you can find them yourself in my ads....

• N.M.
  • 03-17-2017, 07:07 AM
Going to my boxing class now...

Don't expect me to be around too much today... try breathing deep, maybe count every single one of your bandles jumping over a fence (that is if you can even remember them all) to help you calm your nerves and anxiety while you wait for me...

I'll cash you when I can...

Toodles
More bunda pics, please!