thanks

Kourtney, u are way off by continuing to state I need to get him bc it my bf/gf drama u have pmd me twice asking that I "ck" him. I have a black eye and the sh it gets worse. U ma'am are a grown woman and can respond to him however u feel the need But I didn't give him anyone's information, he doesn't have my number for crying out loud. So please enough with the bullshit.i am trying to raise awareness bc thanks to the other providers he has contacted clients and he has taken my information and posted it everywhere. I by no means am to blame. I was trying to handle an outrageous situation by making everyone.aware of it From this point forward I wish to not be contacted unless ur scheduling with me. Thanks.., Originally Posted by saralonglegs
Drama is something I try to avoid in my work and real life and I don't need no more of this drama in my work or real life so I wish u the best of luck with ur situation. Im sorry for you. Ice tht black eye an take it easy.
Ya!! Blame Selena, er Obama! Oh hell, blame both he fuckers!! ; )
Attachment 414106 Originally Posted by Selena25
Love it, Selena. Hilarious! Blaming Obama is very convenient and so satisfying.
This has Jerry Springer written all over it.
I have the booking lady for Jerry Springer on my friend list on Facebook. She's usually looking for strippers to be on the show but I'm sure she'll love this story. Mind if I use it so I can get my fiance and I on the show? We'd need a 2nd chick though, it's boring without a cat fight of some sort.

OH! Free flight, free food, free limo ride to anywhere we want around the city AND a quick drive to NYC if we wanted! Thanks Jerry!
The girls involved are showing their faces,,, might as well go to Jerry Springer & air their dirty laundry.
Who wants to carpool to the show?
WT or Ramblin are excellenf excellent
drivers.
Members are reminded to stay on topic.

Blaming Obama, and appearing on Jerry Springer are not on topic.

Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.
Biomed1
Members are reminded to stay on topic.

Blaming Obama, and appearing on Jerry Springer are not on topic.

Biomed1 Originally Posted by biomed1
Hijack in progress...
I found out I was FB friends with her ex when all this blew up on Facebook. All I can say is that is now BLOCKED. Sorry you had to go through that SLL.
If one of you "informed people" can fill me in on who the offending provider is, I'd like to make sure that I protect myself.
I'm sorry you are having to go thru this too Sarah. No woman should ever have to worry about a man being physical with her. but it sounds like he's not a real man anyway. Get yourself some protection.
I ditto Cane. PM provider and I thank you in advance.
IMO, if you'd see the "provider" in question then you're not worried about safety.
Which is exactly why I have never seen the provider in question and never will.
IMO, if you'd see the "provider" in question then you're not worried about safety. Originally Posted by Sidinman78
Which is exactly why I have never seen the provider in question and never will. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
Makes you wonder, how many derailments can one train wreck possibly have?

I am grateful for the hobbyists with enough common sense to avoid her. She's not someone I'd want to come into contact with... even indirectly.