Providers who can truely deep throat...

Allison...I envision us doing a small workshop for married women on the art of fellatio...lol
Im in...if its not down your throat your not doing it right...
If the wives learn to do it your business would suffer...

Well thank you SexyCassandra…I think you mean “easy” both ways…I did say I just barely make the minimum requirement AND I’m kind of a low maintenance, easy to get along with, laid back type of guy. Like I’ve posted elsewhere before…I’m a lover, not a fighter…LOL

Actually, I know exactly what you meant and thank you!!! Originally Posted by BDD

....No thank you!.....
Have to add Kammye to the Deep Throat GFE Hall of Fame. Nice, smart, GFE and Deep Throat. Hell, I never had a real girl friend with all those qualities! Originally Posted by Oralist

Now I have to add YummyMarie to the DT GFE Hall of Fame. More GFE/ DT in two weeks than the rest of my Hobby life.

A double with Kammye and YummyMarie might put me in Hobby Heaven!!
This thread is making me so horny, too bad I exhausted my hobby dollars for a while. Yummy, you are a national treasure.
Yummy, you are a national treasure. Originally Posted by spear88
Lol...I dunno bout that but thanks for the ego boost =D

Oralist...had a fantastic time yesterday...might have to give Kammye a call...
I've always been scared of DT, I would be horrified if I actually threw up on someone but Im willing to practice if I can find some willing partners
I've always been scared of DT, I would be horrified if I actually threw up on someone but Im willing to practice if I can find some willing partners Originally Posted by Brooke_Taylor
I'm a willing volunteer...
On second thought, the two of you together might kill this old guy! But what a way to die!!!

I'm just waiting for the hot, fit, white chick that can deepthroat to appear...I'm starting to think deepthroating is like yard work, something white women in Houston leave to others... Originally Posted by Wakeuр

I love to deep throat - I mean taking the whole cock all the way down my throat....
&&& guess what I'm white lmao
I love to deep throat - I mean taking the whole cock all the way down my throat....
&&& guess what I'm white lmao Originally Posted by Nicky.Vixenn
You are so hot Nicky. One of these I would like to meet you
I thought all providers could deep throat. Hell if I can do it I expect you to as well.
&&& guess what I'm white lmao Originally Posted by Nicky.Vixenn
Hmmmmmm
You are so hot Nicky. One of these days I would like to meet you Originally Posted by TheAntichrist666
One of these days - I'm waiting .

Hmmmmmm Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Whenever you get tired of wasting your money .. I will be here waiting XOXO

As far as the deep throating goes read my reviews. If your big I just tilt my head of the bed and let you
slide it in slow , no gagging is a plus just lots of sloppy spit but my eyes always water if it gets really deep. Like it was said before practice makes perfect.