Twitter permabans the orange clown inciter-in-chief..

Crypt, America's future isn't mainly a left/right issue. Great powers do not run trade deficits and budget deficits year after year. We need to rebuild our manufacturing and actually try to compete with China. Eventually the market will solve our dysfunction for us if we can't solve our own dysfunction. Currently, we're on the road to perdition. Originally Posted by pxmcc

As CK said you won't compete with China when you're killing jobs. Watch what the fuck a $15 minimum wage does and it won't have exemptions for people working for tips.

On a side note I was considering hiring someone to answer phones and do some light book keeping/admin stuff. Something someone straight out of high school could do. Then with a little time and self motivation they could earn some commissions and bonuses. I don't need a sales executive or full charge bookkeeper, just someone who wants to learn some skills. Not now, not at $15 an hour. I could pay lower commissions but then where is the incentive. Fuck it. I'll just do it with the staff I have. There's one job lost.

Anyway, to expand on CKs point, China will be allowed to produce cheap goods using fossil fuels as energy while we pay to develop cleaner energy so they can steal the technology from us...IF we don't outright hand it over to them. While they are doing that they will continue to manipulate their currency and take advantage of their cheap labor and weaken us further. Just like they were doing 4 years ago. Biden will bend us over and hold Xi's dick for him while he rams it up our collective ass...and he'll be saying "C'mon man, this isn't an ass fucking this is good for you".

All Trump was doing was trying to level the playing field as best he could. Everyone was so concerned about our standing in the world under Trump. Seems to me we were pretty well respected. Let's see how long that holds up. Iran is already sabre rattling. They want their cash to start flowing in again. Canada is pissed at us now for shutting down the pipeline. We will end up going back to some ridiculous trade deal with them and Mexico to pacify them and prop them up again at our expense.

John Kerry, that arrogant prick, is telling guys who wallows around in the mud stacking beads that have to be 100% x-rayed that they can get other good paying jobs with some retraining. Where? China? What a out of touch, elite, entitled bastard. 1 fucking pipeline...There are tens of thousands of miles of pipelines all across the country carrying crude, refined petroleum products, gas and coal slurry. Some of them were built in the 50's and still operate. Years ago, late 70's early 80's, I worked on both the Colonial Pipeline, a "big inch" line, that runs from Mt. Belvieu to VA carrying refined petroleum products and the Northern Border Pipeline, also "big inch" that was originally built to bring crude from Canada to Chicago. Both lines are still moving product. It's like a bunch of people woke up one day and decided pipelines are bad.

The best thing about this fool Biden doing all the bidding of the extreme left is that it will wake people up quick, fast and in a hurry. They will realize that it was a huge fuck up to put Dems in charge. 22 months and counting. I hope any RINOs that supported impeachment or fell for calls of unity gets their ass handed to them in the next primary. Dan Crenshaw included. You'd think a Navy Seal with a pirate patch would at least have some balls.

We need a bunch more like Matt Gaetz and that Boebert chick.
  • pxmcc
  • 01-28-2021, 06:45 PM
I'm not going to address every point, just a few.[QUOTE=boardman;1062347071]As CK said you won't compete with China when you're killing jobs. Watch what the fuck a $15 minimum wage does and it won't have exemptions for people working for tips.

the basic idea of a living wage isn't exactly rocket science. there maybe some debate about the best way to do that. Anerican manufacturing is so important i'd be willing to make an exemption for manufacturing if that's what we need to compete with China and make the stuff we use

On a side note I was considering hiring someone to answer phones and do some light book keeping/admin stuff. Something someone straight out of high school could do. Then with a little time and self motivation they could earn some commissions and bonuses. I don't need a sales executive or full charge bookkeeper, just someone who wants to learn some skills. Not now, not at $15 an hour. I could pay lower commissions but then where is the incentive. Fuck it. I'll just do it with the staff I have. There's one job lost.

Anyway, to expand on CKs point, China will be allowed to produce cheap goods using fossil fuels as energy while we pay to develop cleaner energy so they can steal the technology from us...IF we don't outright hand it over to them. While they are doing that they will continue to manipulate their currency and take advantage of their cheap labor and weaken us further. Just like they were doing 4 years ago. Biden will bend us over and hold Xi's dick for him while he rams it up our collective ass...and he'll be saying "C'mon man, this isn't an ass fucking this is good for you".
Trump didn't have the attention span to finish anything. Biden is trying to rebuild manufacturing with his Buy American plan.

if Germany can compete globally in mfg, so can we.

you are mixing up manufacturing and the fossil fuel issue. manufacturing requires energy from the grid. i'm not saying lets not manufacture because we will burn fossil fuels. i'm saying lets invest in R&D to bring more of our grid power from sources that don't produce CO2. In the meantime, we should make do with what we have. But the offshore barons are going to bitch about the high cost of labor (and healthcare btw), not the high cost of energy before they re-shore operations.

All Trump was doing was trying to level the playing field as best he could. Everyone was so concerned about our standing in the world under Trump. Seems to me we were pretty well respected. Let's see how long that holds up. Iran is already sabre rattling. They want their cash to start flowing in again. Canada is pissed at us now for shutting down the pipeline. We will end up going back to some ridiculous trade deal with them and Mexico to pacify them and prop them up again at our expense.
don't know all the pros and cons. i'm sure there is plenty of both.

John Kerry, that arrogant prick, is telling guys who wallows around in the mud stacking beads that have to be 100% x-rayed that they can get other good paying jobs with some retraining. Where? China? What a out of touch, elite, entitled bastard. 1 fucking pipeline...There are tens of thousands of miles of pipelines all across the country carrying crude, refined petroleum products, gas and coal slurry. Some of them were built in the 50's and still operate. Years ago, late 70's early 80's, I worked on both the Colonial Pipeline, a "big inch" line, that runs from Mt. Belvieu to VA carrying refined petroleum products and the Northern Border Pipeline, also "big inch" that was originally built to bring crude from Canada to Chicago. Both lines are still moving product. It's like a bunch of people woke up one day and decided pipelines are bad.

The best thing about this fool Biden doing all the bidding of the extreme left is that it will wake people up quick, fast and in a hurry. They will realize that it was a huge fuck up to put Dems in charge. 22 months and counting. I hope any RINOs that supported impeachment or fell for calls of unity gets their ass handed to them in the next primary. Dan Crenshaw included. You'd think a Navy Seal with a pirate patch would at least have some balls.

We need a bunch more like Matt Gaetz and that Boebert chick.
you cite a couple of wackos imo. these are q-anon supporters. (at least Boebert is for sure.) these are the people grounded in reality who will solve America's problems, you think?

honestly, trump was a blister america needed to pop. his 4 years were the worst 4 years of any american presidency. hopefully he'll run in 2024 and rip apart what remains of the repub party. they have 1 solution for any problem and thats more tax cuts. they are devoid of any other ideas.
PX, you have totally contradicted yourself on the climate change issue. It's hard for me to take any of your other radical liberal agenda ideas seriously because I don't really think you know what the fuck you're talking about. Maybe in some unattainable Utopia but not in the real world.
  • pxmcc
  • 01-29-2021, 02:23 PM
PX, you have totally contradicted yourself on the climate change issue. It's hard for me to take any of your other radical liberal agenda ideas seriously because I don't really think you know what the fuck you're talking about. Maybe in some unattainable Utopia but not in the real world. Originally Posted by boardman
lol sir..
  • pxmcc
  • 01-30-2021, 02:15 PM
As CK said you won't compete with China when you're killing jobs. Watch what the fuck a $15 minimum wage does and it won't have exemptions for people working for tips.

We need a bunch more like Matt Gaetz and that Boebert chick. Originally Posted by boardman
Biden is going all in de-fueling $ from oil and gas. no more corporate welfare-that's what subsidies are after all-for hydrocarbon companies. and yes, people will need to retrain, but he is setting aside funds for that too.

https://www.newyorker.com/news/daily...or-the-climate

GM-American GM!-just announced that it's taking it's fleet fully electric by 2035.

maybe there's hope yet..
Much easier said than done.....the so called “hydrocarbon companies” you refer to....produce a lot more products than just fuel......
Is my Sarah Palin blow-up doll made from products harmful to the environment?
Asking uhhh for a friend!
  • pxmcc
  • 01-31-2021, 05:08 PM
=Russ38;1062350351]Much easier said than done.....the so called “hydrocarbon companies” you refer to....produce a lot more products than just fuel......[/QUOTE]

Russ you may be surprised to know that i think the "other products" are actually what we should be using oil and gas for. burning them is super wasteful imo..

Is my Sarah Palin blow-up doll made from products harmful to the environment?
Asking uhhh for a friend! Originally Posted by winn dixie
winn, i think we can get an environmental exemption based on absolute necessity, like food or shelter..
GM is going trying to corner the federal market since they will be buying all electric vehicles. It's a brilliant no lose strategy on GM's part. When they start to fail then the Gov't will just buy more cars to bail them out. LMAO

On a side note, I can't help but wonder what an electric Air Force One might look like.

GM also announced that they plan to use 100% renewable energy to power all of their US sites by 2030. Read that again. Their US SITES. How many jobs do you think will be moved off shore to "developing countries" in order to take advantage of cheap fossil fuels to power manufacturing and assembly sites? None, some or most?
They won't be able to compete in the market otherwise.

Fucking libtards always have this shit all figured out until it comes down to actually making it work.

winn, i think we can get an environmental exemption based on absolute necessity, like food or shelter.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Hope so! Cant give up my saturday nights!
  • pxmcc
  • 02-02-2021, 10:24 AM
GM is going trying to corner the federal market since they will be buying all electric vehicles. It's a brilliant no lose strategy on GM's part. When they start to fail then the Gov't will just buy more cars to bail them out. LMAO

On a side note, I can't help but wonder what an electric Air Force One might look like.

GM also announced that they plan to use 100% renewable energy to power all of their US sites by 2030. Read that again. Their US SITES. How many jobs do you think will be moved off shore to "developing countries" in order to take advantage of cheap fossil fuels to power manufacturing and assembly sites? None, some or most?
They won't be able to compete in the market otherwise.

Fucking libtards always have this shit all figured out until it comes down to actually making it work. Originally Posted by boardman
i'm digging the new and improved Air Force One. except where are the countermeasures..

if GM offshores, fuck GM. make them a pariah. but i say they dont. America first, fo real, not that fake ass MAGA which is really MTGA, [make Trump great again] (which will never happen)..
Russ you may be surprised to know that i think the "other products" are actually what we should be using oil and gas for. burning them is super wasteful imo.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
You do realize it takes a shit ton of energy to produce these products right? More than you can feasibly obtain from solar panels and windmills right? Here’s a solution for ya......just go all nuclear power.....Biden can train the coal miners and roughnecks to run that shit....what could go wrong?.....
My kinds of folks would think "heavy water" be moon shine!
So theres that!
^^^^^ Funny shit winn.....I just piss it out the “heavy’s” on Monday morning.....