threAD

Fire Phoenix pay no attention to the troll behind the keyboard, We all know strong women support each other. thanks for being you, being kind and being sweet. Originally Posted by sue_nami
Why are all the "Strong Women supporting each other" old and fat for the most part?

OIOs...... Their ranks grow.... No wonder we get the same lame threADs from them over and over.... They breed their own competition.....

There may be a never ending and unlimited opportunity for the young and fit whores but these have a very limited market segment....
I would hate to live like that. .... Originally Posted by Josie Ann Pussycat
You judge how a successful man set for the rest of his life financially lives?

While at 50+ you had nothing to turn to, skill or finacial savings, and had to become a whore to put food on your table?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! This is great! I am getting you to waste time and energy on this thread. Only about 10% of my fellas come from this site. The rest have never even heard of it or they don't like it because of this kind of toxicity. Some of them have joined after I mentioned it to them. You poor beta male trying to bully people online but not quite making it. You are adorbs. If you want to insult me you are going to have to seriously up your game. Or you could stop wasting your time. Either way. I could do this all night. Originally Posted by Josie Ann Pussycat

90% of your income comes from someplace else and you waste time here?

I'll never understand how ignorant whores think anyone believes the shit they post.....

if any of you had any success at all you would not waste time engaging "trolls" in CoEd...

You don't realize that the entertainment you provide is coming for free and money is being spent on others.....
And morbidly obese(FAT) bitter self loathing ugly guys(think Whispers) who project themselves as the Roman Gladiator King of all things Pusswah come and weigh in with their immature whiny dopey meany tripe.
And so it continues...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! This is great! I am getting you to waste time and energy on this thread. Only about 10% of my fellas come from this site. The rest have never even heard of it or they don't like it because of this kind of toxicity. Some of them have joined after I mentioned it to them. You poor beta male trying to bully people online but not quite making it. You are adorbs. If you want to insult me you are going to have to seriously up your game. Or you could stop wasting your time. Either way. I could do this all night. Originally Posted by Josie Ann Pussycat
You're NOT doing anything except deflecting.

Who are these guys I'm offending? You do one piss poor job of answering questions. Yet I answered every one of yours! Once again impossible to have an intelligent conversation or debate. Off with your saggy bottom. Shoo
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! This is great! I am getting you to waste time and energy on this thread. Only about 10% of my fellas come from this site. The rest have never even heard of it...... Originally Posted by Josie Ann Pussycat
That's because you advertise and prefer tier 3 clients from Backpage.
Why are all the "Strong Women supporting each other" old and fat for the most part?

OIOs...... Their ranks grow.... No wonder we get the same lame threADs from them over and over.... They breed their own competition.....

There may be a never ending and unlimited opportunity for the young and fit whores but these have a very limited market segment.... Originally Posted by Whispers
Maybe it's for a reason similar to SL sucking up to you? There's no explaining blind allegiance is there? "OLD AND FAT " is a description that fits a few of the males here as well. Wanna borrow a mirror?
no need to.... it's the cash in the wallet that matters to whores.... nothing else...
Is it time again to check what a vile ogre the women think you are Whispy?

Who would be willing to have a session with Mr. Whispers for less than his $500 donation?

Most of them do care whether you are a mysogenic monster.
Most of them do care whether you are a mysogenic monster. Originally Posted by Mr Peabody
What's a "mysogenic monster"?

To clarify for you Mr. Peabody the facts regarding the whores I see are

- MOST have no idea they are meeting "whispers" from ECCIE

- MOST do not read ANYTHING on the board to really care one way or other what I (or anyone else) post

- MANY that look at my profile see only that I am a long standing member with posted reviews. Those that bother to check further see there is not a single alert or issue surrounding me in all the time I've been here or other sites.....

- On the rare occasion someone expects me to provide references I do so. They are rarely checked. When they are they verify I am safe and pay for what I expect.

It may surprise you but I have met many a woman at a social gathering over the years and seen her afterwards that KNEW I was whispers as well as the controversy surrounding some of what I post and their story is the were "curious" to see what I was really like.....

I have always found it rather pathetic that men feel they have to posture for the whores in their public posts and maintain some kind of polite persona or believe they get something extra by WKing a whore's cause that they would not have normally had to pay for.

And why the fuck would you think I would pay any whore $500? There ain't no pussy worth that much and too much available for half that....
  • gt27
  • 06-24-2017, 07:52 PM
But I knew you would be back to your old, ugly cranky ass self soon. So, what's on the menu today. . . Same thing as always it appears, jumping on threads created by women that aren't your type in a pathetic attempt to bully them while somehow gaining morbid pleasure through all this.

No surprise that you brought your anal buddies, TT and SL, with you. Does TT use ranch when he is tossing your salad? Curious minds inquire with sincerity.

So, this is what I can derive from you through your board presence: You like girls that are barely legal to have sex with, you enjoy getting young girls to DT you while tearing up, and you have some weird Charlie Sheen like thing with a 30'ish old provider amongst other things. Which leaves me wondering, why do you post on here? Do you just want to remind everyone of how terrible of a human being your are OR are you writing a "How To" blog on never finding a woman who truly loves you whilst living a lonely life full of hate. No, saying that you have company doesn't work when you have to pay her for said company. Why don't you cut the funds and see how long she sticks around.

I will say it again, I would hate to be you. Your ugliness is not only skin deep, but rather a deeply rooted character flaw that surfaces on this site.

I believe that SL might be a nice guy(his posts on this thread show nothing of this) in real life as he posts something humorous on the rare occasion, but I see nothing in you but a lonely old man who can't meet a real woman that he would love to be with save for the ones he pays. Sad and pathetic.
But I knew..... Originally Posted by gt27
You know nothing other than what you read from others that no nothing and like all stories passed from one to another that are all clueless the story gets further from the truth...

me with a "30ish provider"? LMAO.... I've only been with 3 women over 30 in my life and 2 of them are ex-wives that stuck around while they aged....

The two women I see the most are 23 and 26 and neither are providers.... far from it actually....

On another note......... Your femininity is showing in other posts and your "backstory" is starting to crumble.....
  • gt27
  • 06-25-2017, 12:34 AM
i would love to know what my backstory is, can you tell me that? Does it involve a J.D., published, burning out of a firm, an L.L.M. and rising back from my chernobyl ashes? I just want to know because my "back story" is not published. Wizzpiss here is your ability to shine.

I just want to know but your account is disabled again so here it goes. I have no problem with a woman who is 18-20 on this site, but I cannot sleep with her because my kid is around the teenage years. Call me whatever you want, but I want my mistress to be around my age or 5 years younger. On the other hand, you ********** **** ****** ** ** *********** *** ****** ********* *** ** **** **********.

Your case is different because you are older. Nevertheless, you are a piece of trash because of the way you post on here. I am still surprised that any woman on this green earth would see you, but you must be rich because they still see you.

BTW, I am still wondering how many high school friends you had. I'm taking it that most of your friends put your head in the toilet and flushed.

Staff edit, Spice-Eccie is a board for adults and adult topics. Starting threads or making comments regarding underage sex or sexual situations involving minors is strictly forbidden.

Eccie Forum Guidelines
#10 - Topics regarding children, and certain images depicting children are not material for an adult-themed board. You must be at least 18 years of age to register and participate here, and along those lines, our subject matter is to surround individuals of the proper age range. Any mention or reference to underage sex is strictly forbidden and may result in loss of your posting privileges.
^^^Dats A Lot Of Red^^^
So do you admit you live in a fantasy world? Sadly its obvious to most every one! Oh and I thinck its "Amateur".

Now we just need to hear from the third saggy bottom girls... the OP.
Originally Posted by Still Looking
Where you is Sue Nami? I mean how many bings could you have in a day?