The truth behind the fake statistic...

I have to admit that when I've passed 2 people talking in another language, I have never thought about whether or not they're talking about me. Your statement about talking about transgender people and shutting up when one arrives -- that statement should not be limited to transgender people. If you and another person are talking about a co-worker I guarantee you will stop talking when that person walks by. I simply don't see a comparison between the 2 situations. In the first you are being paranoid. The second is reality.

I really don't want to belabor the transgender rest room issue either. I agree that the person's plumbing should be the deciding factor. I simply don't worry about it. I've said it before -- people on this forum worry about the most insignificant things in life, things that in all likelihood will never impact their personal lives or the lives of others close to them. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
The crux of the conservative problem in a nutshell. Admiral Turd Cutter, like his brethren, is paranoid. They live their lives in fear; fear someone speaking another language is talking about them, fear that muslim down the street is a terrorist, fear the govt is coming for their guns, etc. It must be hell to be republican.
Are you saying that the military is paranoid?

Speaking of fear;

The fear that the policeman is going to shoot an unarmed black man.
The fear that anyone who disagrees with a liberal is a Nazi or Klansman.
The fear that black people will wise up some day about the democrats.
The fear that the GOP will take away welfare benefits.
Are you saying that the military is paranoid?

Speaking of fear;

The fear that the policeman is going to shoot an unarmed black man.
The fear that anyone who disagrees with a liberal is a Nazi or Klansman.
The fear that black people will wise up some day about the democrats.
The fear that the GOP will take away welfare benefits. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
None of those are fears.