How bad will bidens state of the union speech be?

Was it at Madame Tussaud’s wax museum? Those were some creepy people there.
You’re entitled to your opinions. Personally I don’t respect them, such as holocaust denial, but you’re entitled., nonetheless.

Great speech. It’ll do him good in the polls. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
That's right we're all entitled to our opinions. Mine are based on what is actually taking place. By the way talk is cheap results is what counts.
its weird the façade biden adopted in the sotu

he has governed as a marxist

but with all the populism he adorned his speech with he should have pulled out a MAGA hat and worn it
  • WTF
  • 02-09-2023, 11:42 AM
its weird the façade biden adopted in the sotu

he has governed as a marxist

but with all the populism he adorned his speech with he should have pulled out a MAGA hat and worn it Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Where did they source the material from to make all those MAGA hats?

I've now seen more snippets of the speech...Biden wasn't as bad as I remember.
Where did they source the material from to make all those MAGA hats?
Originally Posted by WTF
look it up

official campaign MAGA's were made in california with all materials made in america

some made by outside vendors, they say, might have been made elsewhere
I've never seen so many Americans scared of a fucking balloon!

I wonder if Biden will even mention it? Doubt it. Originally Posted by WTF
MTG dressed as an airhead balloon was plenty...
Sad. But I hear this state of the union address will be paid and sponsored by china. Originally Posted by winn dixie
They didn't get their monies worth. Only mentioned 3 times.

Got the Crown n RC out and waiting for the stooges slap stick routine!
This gunna be funny Originally Posted by winn dixie
What?!? No Moon Pie to go with that!?!? And you imply you're a self-respecting southerner

OMG this is bad! All lies and false numbers.
biden looks so weak and feeble.
His gaffes and mumbles of the speech are already embarrassing. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Most every SOTU the guy speaking likes to fudge the numbers a bit. And donny is just as guilty (as one fact check site stated for #HeWhoShallBeNamed, "The president's address included false and misleading claims on jobs, wages, energy, immigration and more.")

mumblin and fumblin

This is embarrassing. Its like a failed hail mary !

Never seen a worse speech ever Originally Posted by winn dixie
Failed? Man, He Pwn'd the repubs. Pulled a LBJ move on their punk asses by shaming them in public to say they won't cut out SS and Medicare.

He mentions Trump. Only a true idiot throws a cheap shot at a past President. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Did he use disparaging remarks like donny always did?
Guess you are going to say he never said OBAMAcare. Like it or not, he stuck his name in there in a negative way (counter to his constituents wishes by not shelving it on multiple tries.)

Thats why were informed and know what were talking about.

Should of watched it! Pure comedy and tragedy mixed Originally Posted by winn dixie
I'd watch who you'd include with that "were". Like you Winnie but some of your bros are a bit loose with the lies.

"we are going to need oil for at least another decade"

what a buffoon

and he ripped "big oil's profits"

hell, he caused it, or at least his handlers did Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

Big Oil don't need anyones help lining their pockets.
I do like using fossil fuels. And I know there are better ways to use them.
Since it's a finite resource, I don't mind energy efficient technology.
Biden owned and schooled the gop. He was having fun making them look like fucking morans and they had no clue

The gop is so fucked. Megas have no clue . But they were raised by a racist ignorant loser daddy. They don't need no education...

Defend megas lol