Say it ain't so, this has got to be a typo.

You have to pick against the spread. Period. BTW, WTF told me Auburn was going to beat FSU in the NC game a couple years ago. I said FSU would win but take the 8pts. I was right.
You have to pick against the spread. Period. BTW, WTF told me Auburn was going to beat FSU in the NC game a couple years ago. I said FSU would win but take the 8pts. I was right. Originally Posted by bambino
spread?? is than an offense or a sandwich?

• WTF
  • 01-28-2016, 08:08 AM
You have to pick against the spread. Period. BTW, WTF told me Auburn was going to beat FSU in the NC game a couple years ago. I said FSU would win but take the 8pts. I was right. Originally Posted by bambino
I took the points too. That is why you are judged by picking against the spread. Fucking wacky Waco thinks he knows college football because he can pick the winner between Alabama and William and Mary!

Auburn should have won that game btw.

I won money the next year betting against FSU vs Oregon.
  • DSK
  • 01-28-2016, 08:30 AM
I took the points too. That is why you are judged by picking against the spread. Fucking wacky Waco thinks he knows college football because he can pick the winner between Alabama and William and Mary!

Auburn should have won that game btw.

I won money the next year betting against FSU vs Oregon. Originally Posted by WTF
Did you take Alabama against Johnny Football?
  • WTF
  • 01-28-2016, 09:00 AM
Did you take Alabama against Johnny Football? Originally Posted by DSK
I've taken Alabama the last two years vs Texas A&M since Johnny left. But to your point...I do not remember which probably means I did not bet that game.