Pretty Ass Faces

On behalf of the men here....and to rescue this thread....please feel free to post a pic of those legs. Originally Posted by Kshunter
I would if it was just for fun and I wouldn’t be criticized for a part of my body that I was born with. I can’t believe the things that some of these guys are saying to women who don’t deserve to be treated that way. But at least it helps The ladies decide whether to see a guy or not. It’s actually part of my screening process is reading a guys posts and comments. If I see any of that rudeness being put out to these wonderful ladies who are here for you and are nice to you, then I scratch their name off my list. But you always have the option of coming to see them in person! LOL
Where are the ass faces?
I would if it was just for fun and I wouldn’t be criticized for a part of my body that I was born with. I can’t believe the things that some of these guys are saying to women who don’t deserve to be treated that way. But at least it helps The ladies decide whether to see a guy or not. It’s actually part of my screening process is reading a guys posts and comments. If I see any of that rudeness being put out to these wonderful ladies who are here for you and are nice to you, then I scratch their name off my list. But you always have the option of coming to see them in person! LOL Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna
Yes post pics of your legs, butt and anything else you want to beautiful lady. Whether any of these ladies are your type or not you should be respectful and just not see them. Comments like being made on here are just hurtful and not necessary. I would ask the same from the ladies too, but most of the time it's the guys saying stuff like posted in this thread. Honestly I love all these ladies that are posting in this thread or on here. They have a tough job putting up with all of us and the idiots they deal with every day.
Thanks ladies for posting your pics.
This thread reminds me of one of the reasons I left this board before.
Though not quite as bad as twitter.
I would if I could
  • Emmie
  • 02-23-2021, 11:00 PM
Thank you honey!
Yes post pics of your legs, butt and anything else you want to beautiful lady. Whether any of these ladies are your type or not you should be respectful and just not see them. Comments like being made on here are just hurtful and not necessary. I would ask the same from the ladies too, but most of the time it's the guys saying stuff like posted in this thread. Honestly I love all these ladies that are posting in this thread or on here. They have a tough job putting up with all of us and the idiots they deal with every day.
Thanks ladies for posting your pics. Originally Posted by Wolfhound
You are beautiful Emile!
Faces are the #1 physical feature criteria for me
Physical features are important but attitude and how you are treated is a much needed requirement for repeated dates with me
I find this so shameful that their are KC gentleman degrading women so openly. We are all here to have fun. I can guarantee you gentlemen were raised WAY better than this. You are NO better than US women. As eccie ladies we pride ourselves on being respectable, professional but fun women. So if you want that respect you should talk to us way better. We so bravely put ourselves out there but NOT to be blasted with hate. Remember we are still women and may be full of confidence but we still have feelings. I am proud to be here with these women. We put ourselves out there way more than some of you. So please JUST STOP and be respectable.
People have made it clear were not all PERFECT. SO act like a grown man you claim to be and just stop posting rude hateful comments. WE GET IT ALREADY. Go comment on your "perfect girl" post and see what kind of personality you get.
NOW emmie thank you for posting this here. I love all of your nautural faces. DALLAS your amazing and keep being amazing! I love all you EC girls.
Here I am all natural on my walk! See I do go out and take care of myself