questions & complaints

you jealous or something?
Originally Posted by Natalia Mori

I AM, HOT DAMN THOSE TITS, THAT WAIST OMGGGGG!!!! A-1 AVATAR, and I'm straight lol
I AM, HOT DAMN THOSE TITS, THAT WAIST OMGGGGG!!!! A-1 AVATAR, and I'm straight lol Originally Posted by Anna Nikkole
funny this thread wasn't about Natmo......
Wow. Poodle is lonely tonight.

Are you ok?
I was obviously talking to my crush NP and referring to what he posted...

you jealous or something?
Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
You mean you were talking to your mandle or pimp. Me? Jealous of you? Lol. Go ahead tell yourself another lie. Seems to be working out well for you so far.
funny this thread wasn't about Natmo...... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
She showed up as she usually does and is making it about her. Hi, welcome to Houston ECCIE Coed.
  • N.M.
  • 08-05-2016, 07:03 AM
You mean you were talking to your mandle or pimp. Me? Jealous of you? Lol. Go ahead tell yourself another lie. Seems to be working out well for you so far. Originally Posted by gtoman
Awww GirlieMan are your emotions taking over you again? That you have to resort to nonsensical, stupid accusations?
I mean you already admitted the other day that you *hate* me with all your pink and girlie heart.
But really there's no reason to get all this intense, I mean check your recent comments, kind of embarrassing...

Plus seems like you already have some INTENSE drama going on this thread with someone else (what a shocker ) anywhoooo I'll let you finish with that, have fun!
  • N.M.
  • 08-05-2016, 07:05 AM
She showed up with her fine ass as she usually does and I'm making it about her. Hi, welcome to Houston ECCIE Coed. Originally Posted by gtoman
FIFY poodle
  • N.M.
  • 08-05-2016, 07:13 AM
I AM, HOT DAMN
THOSE TITS,
THAT WAIST OMGGGGG!!!! A-1 AVATAR, and I'm straight lol Originally Posted by Anna Nikkole
Thanks Hun I bought them myself
Lol thanks for your whole compliment.
"Could you elaborate on what the $300 hour special includes (as I'm not sure what the difference in activities are)?"
My response:

"Unfortunately, there really isn't a specific service I provide at all. I am not mechanical and until i can establish some time with you, I can't see doing those things in my reviews. I don't dictate the activities that happen. Each date i have is different. The reviews are written by a fraction of the clients who have spent time (hours, days, weeks, even years) with me. Therefore, you don't see what time with me is really about until you actually spend time with me. I am not GFE. I am not PSE. I am ME. What happens between us happens. You cannot plan out those things as much as hobbyst try. Go with the flow..... Just as we (ladies) cannot dictate your dic#'s aroused state of being, you cannot dictate how the time with us goes."

Am I on point with this one? Or have I had outstanding reviews 5 years in a row for being a terrible provider? Originally Posted by Viktoria Stone
Keep it simple....

It's the same great service you normally provide, just at the stated donation. Then refer them to your current ads / profile and previous reviews for more information.
I don't mind spending $400, that's not a problem.....but a) I hate hookers that pose in hats...b) I hate whores that want to treat the hooker john thing like an organic relationship its not c).I loathe hookers that take pics in fuckin hats.....did I mention this?.....and I am so fed up with thin skinned easily offended whores and tricks.......its words on the internet....grow the fuck up, the world is coming off its tracks...ISIS, cops being killed, 20 trillion dollar deficit....and the butt hurt self absorbed among are worried about a trick, that's probably cheating on his wife, calling a whore a whore........
did I mention I hate whores that pose with hats???
this is my opinion.... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
still feel the same way tonight...........
I liked the hat pic. To each his own.
I liked the hat pic. To each his own. Originally Posted by Mythos
I do too, super sexy and classy!
Talking to yourself? Originally Posted by gtoman
Either that or they have on headset phones having a modern LAN party.

lmfao
[indent]"Could you elaborate on what the $300 hour special includes (as I'm not sure what the difference in activities are)?"[/indent Originally Posted by Viktoria Stone
Guy sounds like a newbie or LE.
Bottom-line guys: if you have to ask the lady what comes at specific price points, you either haven't done enough homework or can't afford her.

Bottom-line ladies: if you're going to openly advertise having different levels of service at different price points, don't get all shocked and indignant when these yahoos around here can't figure out what you mean, ask questions, or take a pass altogether.
enderwiggin^^^ you're asking for too much..lmmfao