Is it always bad to go out with these working women?

• BLM69
  • 09-05-2022, 10:06 AM
Maybe he can walk one block to the in calls and save doing the witness protection program to let a nut loose.
Good luck OP. The BSC is usually just beneath a veneer of normalcy. Some time ago, I had one provider want to let me know she was CV-19 negative and sent me her results with her RW info clearly visible. She told me she trusted me. Turns out I'd also seen one of her girlfriends which led to suspicions about her friend being confirmed. All too quick I didn't want to know any of this information. Kept the info one sided and moved on. Another provider got comfortable to share she has a borderline personality disorder or basically a functioning bi-polar. I have never seen this person have an off day. But when I think about it, I consider whether it's worth the risk. Both ladies were attractive and great fuck experiences. I have been lucky and glimpsed this BSC from afar... but luck eventually runs out. Stay cautious.
I had a relationship like that with a girl from an amp back in the day. She would text me and ask me to come see her and I’d tell her I could afford it and she’d insist I come anyways. I did that for probably a year before it faded off but I’d show up and she would have gifts for my a lot of the time. Most the time I went we would hang out for a couple hours and I’d get a few pops and we’d sit there and talk and smoke cigarettes in between. She was actually really nice. It faded off cause she wanted to start going to my house and stuff. I was single so that part wasn’t a big deal but it would only work when I didn’t have my kid. Then she started to talk about wanting to meet my kid so I started to avoid her and then it faded off. She actually paid for me to go to Georgia where she was living and hung out with her for a weekend there.