Two Pigs Labeled 'Fidel' and 'Raul.'

The Saudis are NOT our friends.

Of course, they are right up there in the struggle for human rights.

Just ask the blogger who got sentenced to 1,000 lashes!

http://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-rebu...nce-1420764258

http://www.middleeasteye.net/news/sa...ist-1224263987

For a change, IBIdiot, you side with the cultures that most offend the sensibilities of free people.

Past and present!
The Saudis are NOT our friends. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So? We aren't theirs. We are a customer. Customers are not "friends"!
Jesus you are a decade late to the phone app party! btw Have you retrofitted all planes with GPS from your phone app yet? Originally Posted by WTF
Actually not.

When I board I put it on flight mode and turn it off. Saves my battery!

That way when I take off in the rent car I have instant GPS and mapping.

(I suppose you save your battery for video games with your Bimboes.)
  • WTF
  • 01-09-2015, 08:38 AM
So? We aren't theirs. We are a customer. Customers are not "friends"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
That is with any country including Cuba.

Why the double standard with Cuba?

My guess is politics among other things like oil. Florida is a swing state but the Cuban population that is opposed to this is dying off. Second generation Cubans are much more likely to support Obama's actions in this regard.
So? We aren't theirs. We are a customer. Customers are not "friends"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Tell that to your pal, IBIdiot!
Actually not.

When I board I put it on flight mode and turn it off. Saves my battery!

That way when I take off in the rent car I have instant GPS and mapping.

(I suppose you save your battery for video games with your Bimboes.) Originally Posted by LexusLover
If you turn it off, why do you first put it into flight mode, Mr. Wizard?

The Saudis are NOT our friends.

Of course, they are right up there in the struggle for human rights.

Just ask the blogger who got sentenced to 1,000 lashes!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Only in your fucked-up, lib-retard twisted mind could the inference of the very "devil" be translated as "friend", you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Now, you cock-sucking jackass, pony up and cite when any other claim or inference to the contrary was made, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
The Saudis have more than oil to offer. The Saudis role in geopolitics is substantially greater than Cuba's ever will be. All Cuba can offer the U.S. today is second rate -- by today's standards -- cigars and rum; plus, cheap sugar that will force an American industry into bankruptcy and more third world immigrants. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Looks like a love letter to the Mussulman to me, IBIdiot.

You're not even a good liar.

(Ya Jagoff)
Looks like a love letter to the Mussulman to me, IBIdiot.

You're not even a good liar.

(Ya Jagoff)
Cite where anyone claimed or inferred that the 'Saudis' were friends to the United States, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
If you turn it off, why do you first put it into flight mode, Mr. Wizard? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
There are a couple of reasons, but in flight mode the system is not "searching" for a system with which to verify my gps position while I am in the aircraft. See ... I don't need my gps system while in the aircraft .. the aircraft has its own!!!

.... so ... it doesn't run down my battery during the flight.

Does the help you out Ms. Want-a-Be?????

Are you even allowed to travel on commercial aircraft?
Your zealous defense of the barbaric Saudis in the referenced post totally indicated the high value you place on the close ties between the Bush family and the House of Saud.

No matter how hard you backpedal, nitpick or scream yourself blue in that spotty, Elephant Man face of yours, YOU POSTED IT.

YOU OWN IT, dipshit.

Your ass AGAIN, Mussulman-lover!

Your zealous defense of the barbaric Saudis in the referenced post totally indicated the high value you place on the close ties between the Bush family and the House of Saud.

No matter how hard you backpedal, nitpick or scream yourself blue in that spotty, Elephant Man face of yours, YOU POSTED IT.

YOU OWN IT, dipshit.

Your ass AGAIN, Mussulman-lover!

Hey, jackass, cite where anyone other than your ridiculously stupid-ass ever claimed or inferred that the 'Saudis' were 'friends' to the United States, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
My "ASS" never inferred or claimed anything of the sort. But you argued their value, straight up and straight out. Don't lie about it, IBIdiot. YOU OWN IT!

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1056233631&postcount=60

And again, I must point out that your obsession with other guys' ASSes is altogether unhealthy and no doubt makes people around here uncomfortable.

You, on the other hand, are in HOG HEAVEN talking about other people's ASSES, Johnny Reb.
My "ASS" never inferred or claimed anything of the sort. But you argued their value, straight up and straight out. Don't lie about it, IBIdiot. YOU OWN IT!

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1056233631&postcount=60

And again, I must point out that your obsession with other guys' ASSes is altogether unhealthy and no doubt makes people around here uncomfortable.

You, on the other hand, are in HOG HEAVEN talking about other people's ASSES, Johnny Reb.
You're an inveterate lying, jackass, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Every where you lyingly posted that someone "claimed" the Saudis were "friends" with the U.S., you lied, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Back-up your asinine accusation with proof by citing where anyone other than your ridiculously stupid-ass ever claimed or inferred that the 'Saudis' were 'friends' to the United States, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM; otherwise, STFU!!!!

You're a piece of work, IBIdiot.

I suppose you don't consider "allies" friends, eh?

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...7&postcount=21

You need to think carefully before you start projectile vomiting all over the board.

Oddly, I never claimed what you now insist I claimed. I said the Saudis were NOT our friends. By your rules, this engagement was over when you started trying to spin shinola out of bullshit.

You're having a horrible week, IBIdiot. Maybe you should go to the islands for a little R&R. I hear CUBA is nice this time of year!

(BTW -- Panama exports fine cigars? Another example of your verbal diarrhea! What a loon! Just can't help yourself, can you, aficionado!)