Hobbyists hygiene reviews!

It’s interesting to me that a provider who has a sterling reputation would feel the need to get on here and crucify people. Nary a bad word has ever been said about her, yet she felt compelled to embarrass people. For seemingly no reason.

It worked Nikki. I’m embarrassed. Sorry I’m not gracing the covers of romance novels. We can’t all be perfect specimens like you.

Also, If you command and accept a donation for your services, we have a right to review you. These boards serve as a private place to tell our stories and share our opinions. By and large, my reviews are generally positive and any negativity was not meant to embarrass, but to inform. Nikki’s “review” was malicious in intent and there was no constructive reason for it. Moderators STILL haven’t done anything about it either. I guess I never got the memo that hobbyists were allowed to be called out on here.

I think my time here at Eccie has ended. In the last two weeks, I’ve received “threatening” texts from a certain provider telling me to cease and desist my posts about ridiculous donation demands, and now I gotta get called out for shit that happened a decade ago. I’m not paying deposits, 500/hr or producing an ID prior to meeting. The industry sucks right now. I’m gonna take it on down the road. Originally Posted by OrdAvgGuy
Don't let her bother you. At her age, she's probably just having hot flashes.
Ok enough is enough this is getting out of hand and boarderline targeting.

The Dr Originally Posted by Dr-epg
jannies light you up with infractions for not saluting them long enough or if they cannot understand sarcasm. Yet, here we are in (another) 5-page thread from an unhinged whore off her meds personally berating and outing clients.

GREAT WORK, MODS!
Got to give it to the mods, they're clearly playing it down the middle and would never ever lower themselves to pandering to prostitutes that they're dying to be made fun of by behind their backs.

Roughly how old is this whore anyway?
this threAD is awesome

to the Op

dang I miss hooker bars. I have seen this play out live at AC a few times.

Ya can like a gals look, even like as a person, but learn to know when to think we would never get along BCD

easier at a bar or M&G, And more fun when see a guy think only with the little head and try anyways. Even better when a guys asks a 2nd or more times. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
and then some just carry on
even after the Doc's post I saw after hitting submit for ^^^^
Dang I miss Ahem Lady's at bars with lazy or knew better bouncers
they're clearly playing it down the middle Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
i remember a thread last week from another whore attempting to out one of the head jannies.
It got nuked by the 3rd reply

(not before one of the jannies issuing an infraction on me, just because)
AHAHAHA...and like clockwork they're hard at work issuing their precious demerits in this thread
GET A FUCKING LIFE, JAGOFFS
#13 - Our moderating staff monitors the forums with the goal of keeping threads on track and on topic. Occasionally we may issue specific instructions or direction to a poster and we ask that you respect those instructions and follow them. Disregarding a moderator's written instruction or repeating a violation for which you have been warned will most certainly result in penalty.
Thread Closed