Anything like the old 7 Star?

• wiggy
  • 08-01-2021, 03:24 AM
Paris and the Korean mamasan came from Zaz when it got shut down. That's when 7 star took off. Paris... She was one of my first in Houston and ruined me because nobody every lived up to her afterwards. I fucked her BB every time and her pussy would get so fucking wet it would be dripping down her leg. No ky trick with her, the real deal. She would tell me how her roommate's boyfriend would fuck her in the middle of the night. She said she broke up with one dude because she fucked a guy in a club. She said he grabbed her pussy and she got so horny she had to fuck him. No panties in a little dress. She would talk like a dirty little slut while I was fucking her. Definitely spank bank memories... lol Paris, where are you?! Originally Posted by Cl1pp

I BB Paris too. I was new to the game so thinking with the wrong head. She said she only bb with me cause she likes me. Haha. Boy was a fool. But I always pulled out. She always call me husband when we were doing it.

You guys are so FULL of it........... Every time someone post about BB Paris during 7 Star days, Paris would get always bitch me out thinking I was the one posting this crap. Then it turns out to be fake. She got so emotionally distressed when some of you clowns post about the fake BB her.

I have been with Paris multiple times and she was always very cautious but yet very teasing. It was always covered.

I got to know Paris very well. She even gave me her number. She would always ask me to hang out with her. I found her to be very controlling.
Damn, Memory lane of 7* and M&N. Had a great time with Candy where she would let me video our entire session doing bbgreek and CIP with my cum dripping out.

And also got close to the ladies at M&N especially Tina and Rose. One night I was the last customer there so I had fun walking around naked throughout the entire facility with both Tina and Rose. We ended up having a threesome where I got Rose and Tina to play with each other a little bit. Tina was very giggling and shy so since it seemed like the first time Tina had a lesbian experience. But the majority of the session was them playing with me where I had my complete way with them (bbfs, bbgreek, atm, a2a, tuma). Finished with Tina tongue fucking my ass while I unloaded inside Rose's ass and she let my cum drip out of her ass all over Tina's face and mouth. Then kept going by shooting another load into Tina bbgreek doggie style while she made out with Rose with my cum still all over her face. All of that for a total of $$.6 (0.6 house + $ for each girl).

Afterwards we went to a Vietnamese karaoke bar where I met their friends and hung out. Damn those were good times.
Damn, Memory lane of 7* and M&N. Had a great time with Candy where she would let me video our entire session doing bbgreek and CIP with my cum dripping out.

And also got close to the ladies at M&N especially Tina and Rose. One night I was the last customer there so I had fun walking around naked throughout the entire facility with both Tina and Rose. We ended up having a threesome where I got Rose and Tina to play with each other a little bit. Tina was very giggling and shy so since it seemed like the first time Tina had a lesbian experience. But the majority of the session was them playing with me where I had my complete way with them (bbfs, bbgreek, atm, a2a, tuma). Finished with Tina tongue fucking my ass while I unloaded inside Rose's ass and she let my cum drip out of her ass all over Tina's face and mouth. Then kept going by shooting another load into Tina bbgreek doggie style while she made out with Rose with my cum still all over her face. All of that for a total of $$.6 (0.6 house + $ for each girl).

Afterwards we went to a Vietnamese karaoke bar where I met their friends and hung out. Damn those were good times. Originally Posted by BigBoy15
Well I missed out. Before I had funds, time or freedom to hobby. Now that I do it’s nothing like the glory days you guys had apparently. I got to visit Dallas a few times before the pandemic and it was amazing. Now I hear even that is dried up.
Rose actually had me pee all over her face and chest lol
  • Owj
  • 03-15-2022, 11:45 AM
Did she want to kiss you after? Inquiring minds want to know.
Closest thing to that is the apartments in China Town.
M&N table showers were awesome. My first time wasn't that good but afterwards it was great time after time. Zaz spa was what got me addicted, Paris, Angelica, young CiCi, the 7* . Linda sucking toes, Mia we would stand up 69 and I would pick her up and bang any way. Asian Candy was a freak, Amy was my woman, BB her and BBgreek , Paris would knock on the door but we kept going for some reason I had a few extra long sessions with her. Paris would come in during the Table showers and gave me a quick BBBJ and tell Amy that I was hers first. One time she just came in and took a quick shower infront of us, also walked in on Amy and me just to watch for a few min and leave. Even Telephone was a good time. Those were the days
The other 7* by the KFC was great as well. I had fun at Makeover as well, younger Liz, Linda.
  • SA Tx
  • 03-16-2022, 12:24 AM
Although I did go to Zaz (and even the predecessor Zazel), I Didn't meet angelica until 7* and pretty much has been my atf (or 1 of them at least) ever since. Still see her about every month.
M&N table showers were awesome. My first time wasn't that good but afterwards it was great time after time. Zaz spa was what got me addicted, Paris, Angelica, young CiCi, the 7* . Linda sucking toes, Mia we would stand up 69 and I would pick her up and bang any way. Asian Candy was a freak, Amy was my woman, BB her and BBgreek , Paris would knock on the door but we kept going for some reason I had a few extra long sessions with her. Paris would come in during the Table showers and gave me a quick BBBJ and tell Amy that I was hers first. One time she just came in and took a quick shower infront of us, also walked in on Amy and me just to watch for a few min and leave. Even Telephone was a good time. Those were the days Originally Posted by Thewood69
Not an encounter, moved
That was a long time ago in the accellerated turn-over of the AMP cortner of the Hobby Woirlds.

Seven Star and Lucky Seven were two AMPs that made little pretense of being anything other than a walk-in full-service brothel.

But again: All that is in the past. We are not likely to see anything like that here in Houston for a long time.
Seven Star, Lucky Seven and M&N were the best. Some great memories. Nicki would feed me almost every time I went to M&N.
An earlier, ('80s-90s) generation of mongers would just as fondly remember a place called "Great Escape".
I keep expecting this thread to die, and it never does. I hope people say the same thing about me one day...

You guys are so FULL of it........... Every time someone post about BB Paris during 7 Star days, Paris would get always bitch me out thinking I was the one posting this crap. Then it turns out to be fake. She got so emotionally distressed when some of you clowns post about the fake BB her.

I have been with Paris multiple times and she was always very cautious but yet very teasing. It was always covered.

I got to know Paris very well. She even gave me her number. She would always ask me to hang out with her. I found her to be very controlling. Originally Posted by wiggy
Nah, sorry bud Paris did BB quite a few guys, it is pretty selective with her and probably with early on in her whoring career. I also did CIP’d in her more times i can count and did enjoy her BB, and also quite a number of her 7 star girls the same way (plus many of the 7th later).