OMG

• sadie
  • 07-05-2010, 11:03 PM
Giz.

Its just a new flavor..or possibly.. if she did get popped so what..if she is LE.. then i guess we will all figure it out.. however..she is NOT THE FIRST to be popped and continue to work..

but I get called a bitch(i am).. i get called everything when i knock new comers as being FLAVORS.. hell supposedly after you been here a year your not just a "flavor" but a reputable provider..I DIDN'T KNOW THAT.. so I pray..i pray and pray and pray..that she turns out to be legit.. makes it a year and some very snotty people can eat fuckin crow and then attempt to pull their jealous, catty foot out of their wide open mouths.. kinda funny..i have kept my mouth shut and so many are quick to point fingers..COMMIT slander or atleast hint at it..and hell i remember that was a no no just a few months back for a "reputable provider" to have her name drug threw the mud after everyone knew she was busted..but apparently its OK to do it to this young lady when know one knows what they are talking about.. only ASSUMING!

as far as the english lesson.. really? i mean thats the best some could muster.. i mean some are calling for people to quit talking in slang..some need to quit hiding behind a keyboard.. call her out.. step up and go confirm she exist..girls can ask her to meet for coffee.. no harm no foul.. but instead..some resort to childish "spelling" lessons and grammar police is out in force..QUICK..someone search this post and others i have made for errors.. i have them..don't give a shit either way..

your hear to suck dick..even a moron (as some prove daily)..can do that..so NO, know, or any other misspelling.. so what.. if thats the best they can do..while throwing accusations out that they themselves don't wanna confirm..you got it made girl..

if you are real..remember haters make you famous..and some are just hating right now

kinda sad in the end..and some are showing their true colors they hide behind so often Originally Posted by DeAnna Luv
You are CrAcKiNg me up DeAnna!!
glad i could make you laugh... in the end..if it turns out she ain't real..and it is LE..which can always be a legit possibility..then so be it.. if that is/was the case..then why not just ignore the troll and it would go away? but seriously.resorting to what some are is sad.. guys and girls alike..

in theory.. based on how some are tossing out accusations etc.. anyone here could be busted at any time..unknown to the community and could continue hobbying.. hell there is a well known girl that is now based "down south" in BP oil land that was popped in LR and still hobbies..tours..post..gets reviewed etc etc.. and no one blinked or blinks an eye.. so it could very well be..she is legit..

it could very well be she isn't.. but then again..any of you posting could be LE or working for LE and just keeping your persona, building and building to make one big round up for lrpd one of these days.. right? its plausible..

i don't know the girl.. so it don't effect me if she is or isn't le.. i see who i am gonna see..where i am gonna see them..
  • sadie
  • 07-06-2010, 12:04 AM
Someone needs to toftt to figure this out. If she got busted,apparently that is exceptable for "some." Easiest way to solve the problem.

Maybe she is a mother trying to feed her kids that got busted. That rings a bell with others to me.

Use common sense, and I'm sure it can be resolved. It does crack me up when new girls feel entitled to bash even if they have been busted in their first year of working.
I think it's pretty funny how some people latch on to anything they can find to disagree with me & get confrontational. Sorry, but I don't consider you to be a big expert on anything, Deanna. Especially not on who is or isn't a flavor of the week. I'll leave that up to the many return friends I've established

Dissect what you're saying for a moment...flavor of the 'week' lends to the idea that the success of that person has been short lived. Going stronger than ever! Sorry to disappoint you, darling.

What's the criteria for being established in your book, by the way? It probably comes close to my definition for 'has been.'

How long had you guys been working when LE did that P411 infiltration? I heard they rounded up some pretty 'established' girls.
  • sadie
  • 07-06-2010, 12:40 AM
Yeah it was "us" LE rounded up. Please don't humilate yourself. Tip ( you can't start the hobby in your late thirties and call younger established provider's "has beens" darlin)
I don't think being a 'has been' has anything to do with age. I think it has a lot to do with taking care of yourself...so that you are still marketable to the masses. Or not. I can think of plenty of younger providers...and even some my age...that don't look half as good as I do. And probably don't get half the business.

As far as the P411 thing & who got rounded up...don't know, don't care. The point simply was...it happened, they came back, kept working. Their situation is entirely different from someone that didn't even surface on this board until after their arrest...very suspicious circumstances...name changing, numbers changing... Is her email even still the same? She hasn't even offered a viable explanation for any of it...there isn't even one valid member that's seen her...And she's not even tried to get VP status, just wants to say no one will respond. BS!

I know BS when I see it...You can pretend it's something else if you want.
  • sadie
  • 07-06-2010, 01:14 AM
Alot of us have taken great care of ourselves.. so much that we have never been in the pokey. And many know who have tried the "name changing" game. Lol guess that doesn't apply to you.. oopsie daisy!!
Alot of us have taken great care of ourselves.. so much that we have never been in the pokey. And many know who have tried the "name changing" game. Lol guess that doesn't apply to you.. oopsie daisy!! Originally Posted by sadie
The taking care of yourself thing...I was referring more to physical appearance.

Everyone makes mistakes...even established experts...which is why I cited the P411 thing.

It's how they handle what happened afterwards that matters! Explanations for one...do we have any? Every site you see her on...a different name. I lost count at 4. Any established members that can vouch for her? One review even? Let's not even get started on the multiple emails, phone numbers...but go ahead & defend.

I think you're just looking for something...anything...to argue about. The majority have expressed their opinion on this situation...and it aligns with mine.
  • sadie
  • 07-06-2010, 01:45 AM
Really? I haven't even met you so where would your assumptions of how we have kept up with ourselves come from... Hmmmm?? Good to know darlin..keep yappin (as you can't stop) LOL
  • HSP
  • 07-06-2010, 02:00 AM
Thread locked enough to this CHILDISH B.S. FROM ALL PARTIES!!!