havent hobbied in months, can't ever pick a provider???

I dont need glowing reviews, I glow enough on my own ! HAGGLERS.. can kick rocks, and beat cock with his fugg'd up broken hands!!! I am good and sending a f u thru the door! " I for one dot give a kuntry fucc" YA DIGG" AND no this isnt bashing my hunny baby TEXASQUEST either! I am on his side all the way! DRAMA on here is way out of line, in many ways, ..:bow_ arrow:
If you would go back and REREAD my respomses I already said "If a SPECIAL is offered absolutely take advantage of it"...If the lady "opens the door" to negotiating price then absolutely its ok ...But to ask for a deeply discounted session in exchange for a "Glowing review" is an example of what i find distasteful.. Originally Posted by Texasquest
I bet he does!!!! They prob curl up in a knot " ohhhh nooo not u again! Originally Posted by LEXUS
pretty fuckin sad if Miss Michigan turns ya down.
SHE TAUGHT ME WELL, SO thank u sweety! i love n miss ya , ready for your cooking sooonnnnn
If a SPECIAL is offered absolutely take advantage of it..thats not the issue..the issue is people who constantly "HAGGLE" prices..inquiring if specials are available is one thing..Demanding cheaper prices because your wanting something you cant afford..or wanting to buy champagne with a Beer budget is another...I have no problems with accepting Specials ..Most business's offer Specials from time to time for a Myriad of reasons..But if the Special is over dont go in demanding it just because your a TightASS..Is like going to a Restaurant and you only have X.xx amount of money..T-bone cost XX.xx and round steak costs X.xx ..Then demand the T-bone for Round steak price just because they ran a Special last month offering T-bone for X.xx...IF you cant afford the posted prices either move on and look for something within your budget or dont play that day and save up for another time. Originally Posted by Texasquest
There's always Mexico. Don't they love to haggle in the streets of Mexico?
ok NOW for my own wording in all this DRAMA,, YALL READY?..... gUYS KEEP it classy! If we offer a deal , well then OK , if not you shouldnt ask. I think our ads say it all , not to mention our reviews....Some of you make yourselves look reallyyyyyyyyyyy bad! my DNS gets bigger everyday , just like my ASS does.. opppps! boom boom clap! I dont say much on here, for one i have BIGGER fish to fry... second , its our choice as ladies to say ya or na! lets play nice , and bashig women on the board is so unfit & and will end you back at ROSEY HELP...! keep up the good work... SANTA IS COMING TO TOWN......
If you would go back and REREAD my respomses I already said "If a SPECIAL is offered absolutely take advantage of it"...If the lady "opens the door" to negotiating price then absolutely its ok ...But to ask for a deeply discounted session in exchange for a "Glowing review" is an example of what i find distasteful.. Originally Posted by Texasquest
Great, thanks for the clarification. When you rip others for general views rather than being specific...