no vaccine - no access ?

Your concern for black people is hilarious. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Don’t worry. BLM has your back.
I’m sure they do. And yours too, even though you’re a traitor to America
I’m sure they do. And yours too, even though you’re a traitor to America Originally Posted by 1blackman1
They don’t have anyone’s backs but their own. Has McCuellers invited you to one of her gated mansions yet? Did you donate some money? Who’s the traitor?

Funny, that's what I keep saying about Democrat woke policies

You can say that again.

Maybe the words pandemic and parody are getting mixed up.
Good for you, that is how all vaccinated people should be living their lives and not hung up on "what if".

I find it very hard to believe that un-vaccinated people would take a cruise but say a couple do. What are the odds at this point in time, that those couple of people will be asymptomatic upon boarding and days later be positive for Covid? A couple of million to one? And since you are vaccinated, the chance of you becoming so ill you need hospitalization is less than 5% at best and more like less than 1%?

Is it really going to be worth it with things improving as they are, that stores, gyms, movie theaters, concerts will start denying anybody from entering that can't prove they have been vaccinated and again, what about the fake vaccination cards? A cruise line might be able to do better checks but no guarantee they won't make mistakes.

I can just see a Black person being refused service at a lunch counter because he or she will not produce a vaccine card. That will be the end of our democracy. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Please explain. When I Google "is there a federal data base of vaccinated people", this is what I get.

My vaccination card has the name of the facility where the shot was administered, when it was administered, and the person who administered it. Very easy, given time to check up on the facts.

Then there is the answer to the problem in Florida should the cruise line decide to take that route of not demanding everybody be vaccinated

Looking further at Royal Caribbean, they are planning on 95% of the passengers being vaccinated and making it tough on those who are not.

We'll see if they want to give up that brand new 10 million dollar terminal in Miami and pull out. My bet is, they will figure out a way to compromise.

I would tend to agree with you. Cruise lines bring in a ton of money to the ports in Florida, not just Miami.

I find it very hard to believe that un-vaccinated people would take a cruise but say a couple do. What are the odds at this point in time, that those couple of people will be asymptomatic upon boarding and days later be positive for Covid? A couple of million to one? And since you are vaccinated, the chance of you becoming so ill you need hospitalization is less than 5% at best and more like less than 1%?

I personally would not worry if a handful of passengers were not vaccinated on a cruise but I would expect rules would be different if most passengers were vaccinated vs. if all passengers were vaccinated.

Is it really going to be worth it with things improving as they are, that stores, gyms, movie theaters, concerts will start denying anybody from entering that can't prove they have been vaccinated and again, what about the fake vaccination cards? A cruise line might be able to do better checks but no guarantee they won't make mistakes.

I know of no establishments that are checking for vaccination cards before allowing people to enter. They seem to be on an honor system. And yes, mistakes can be made by a cruise line but how many people will go through the effort of obtaining a fake card for any purpose, let alone a cruise?

Since cruise lines are just starting up again, both in the U.S. and worldwide, it will be interesting to see what happens over the next 2-3 months.
  • Tiny
  • 06-15-2021, 09:30 PM
I can just see a Black person being refused service at a lunch counter because he or she will not produce a vaccine card. That will be the end of our democracy. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Gentlemen, There is no point in trying to tie race into vaccine status. And I really don't give a rat's ass whether or not you have to be vaccinated to go on a cruise, because I don't go on cruises.

What we need to do is make a distinction based on sex. This is particularly important for venues like gentlemens' clubs and hooker bars. If you're a woman, you get in no questions asked. If you're male, you must present bona fide evidence that you received the Pfizer vaccine. It's the most effective vaccine, and more importantly it's the one I got.

This will cut down on the male-on-male competition and bring down the price of poontang.

And on second thought just ban the fucking cruises. It's too dangerous anyway to go on a cruise when you've got the Delta variant lurking around every corner. I would love to be able to walk into Carolina's Bar on St. Martin on a Saturday afternoon and grab a Colombian hooker without having to compete with every Tom, Dick and Harry trying to sneak off from his wife and get laid while his cruise ship's in port. No cruises = no Tom/ no Dick / no Harry. Just intrepid travelers like Tiny, who are unafraid to venture to the distant corners of the planet, as long as we have our N95 masks and aviator goggles.
this was from an article on the FL cruise lines vs. FL govt. on the vaccine mandate.

read that some cruise lines will raise prices for the "unvaccinated" and provide "hurdles" to make it difficult for them if they choose to come. sounds like they don't want the unvaccinated business.

some will comply with the FL directive, others will comply with the CDC directive, others will split the difference between the two.
  • Tiny
  • 06-15-2021, 10:12 PM
read that some cruise lines will raise prices for the "unvaccinated" and provide "hurdles" to make it difficult for them if they choose to come. sounds like they don't want the unvaccinated business. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Kind of like upcharging for sex without a condom.

To be clear, I believe in vaccines, masks and condoms. I've never been upcharged for sex without a condom, because I don't bang without a condom.
No vaccine no access no problemo!

If a business requires a person to have the vaccine. I do not want anything to do with it! They have demonstrated they do not value my rights! fuck em'
"read that some cruise lines will raise prices for the "unvaccinated" and provide "hurdles" to make it difficult for them if they choose to come. sounds like they don't want the unvaccinated business."

That is essentially a "tax".
Governments figured out how to use this eons ago.
No vaccine no access no problemo!

If a business requires a person to have the vaccine. I do not want anything to do with it! They have demonstrated they do not value my rights! fuck em' Originally Posted by winn dixie
So...if your neighbor has contagious ebola, they should be able to walk the neighborhood like everybody else?

Granted it's an exaggerated scenario, but Covid has killed over 600 thousand people, and it is contagious.
See, if a business requires a vaccine, or shirt, or shoes, the converse applies...they don't want anything to do with those who choose to not comply. Their choice and your choice, each have their own right to choose.

So why the hatred?
So...if your neighbor has contagious ebola, they should be able to walk the neighborhood like everybody else?

Granted it's an exaggerated scenario, but Covid has killed over 600 thousand people, and it is contagious. Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
I hope it's exaggerated. Who walks around their neighborhood with a contagious disease? What are these people doing , knocking on their neighbor's door dropping by to say hi and informing them they have a contagious disease, lol. I think it's fucking obvious nobody wants to be around someone who is obviously ill with something, they maybe restricted from entering some venues. But to restrict an otherwise healthy individual with no outward signs of any communicable disease from entering a venue because they refuse to provide medical information is bullshit.

Granted it's an exaggerated scenario, but Covid has killed over 600 thousand people, and it is contagious. Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
He can do that, but he's not stepping on my property.